Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... (Page 22)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

chapter 6

awesome epi
m going red hotty kiss
lakhu's entry
description of miu's emotions are fab
prithvi drunk wow more drama

Thank u so much!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgi

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

chapter 7
awesome update
wht happen to prithvi
i guess he fought with lakhu?
miu's effort for prithvi n her funny dialogue are fab
and lakhu was hillarious you should n't peep like tht
now we have lakhu peeping tom here

Come on frnd it's da era of da peeping toms..Wink

Marathi_Mulgi

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

chapter 8

awesome epi
enjoyed it lot

specially for miu's dialogues of this
"Baap re!Bhagwanji!What extra food does this Rambo Singh husband of mine eats?!I'm sure he eats something from outside,beside my brains!I feel moving a mountain would have been easier,than trying to move this man tower!I have to drink Boost to boost up my energy,and save my Damsel in distress husband,and be his Knight in shining armour-whenever he faints,and falls in my arms!

and lakhu's mithvi filamwa
i enjoyed it lot watching i mean reading
urs writing is fab as we are watching it
thanks for pms

Thank u so much!Big smile
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Citigal43

Read all the chapters. Loved all of them. Later on will you combine them in to a book form?  That will be great
 (.  Whatever it takes and irrisistable urge into one book)

Good idea my frnd!Big smileBt da Whatever it takes Prithvi and Meera r a bit different than real Prithvi Meera..EmbarrassedBut if I ever publish a book I'll surely send u a free copy!Wink

Marathi_Mulgi

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Chapter-8,page-17:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=92633624&#p92633624

CHAPTER-9.

"Mmm..Smells so nice.."He whispered huskily,as he hugged the soft body back.And he nearly groaned out in pleasure when the soft sweet smelling body wrapped tighter around his heated body.A silky softness brushed against his naked chest,which felt like a soft feminine hand..

"It'll be so much better if this hand brushes against my skin more.."He murmured huskily.And as if he was in heaven and all his wishes were ready to be fulfilled,the soft hand brushed against his hard and hairy chest.

Prithvi could not help but groan aloud with pleasure.His body reacting instantly to the slight movement.His heart pounded so hard,that he could almost hear it beating loud.He was just wishing,that he was touched more,when he was lucky once again and again and again and again..

Prithvi groaned at the torture of endless pleasure he was deriving from the soft light sleepy caresses,along his chest and also along his back..

This time he forced his eyes open,and stared into the sleeping beautiful face of his..Of his beautiful wife Meera..

She is asleep..Deep in sleep..He realized,as a smile came on his lips.

If this is what she can do to me,when she is asleep..Then when she is awake,what can..Prithvi could not complete the thought,as he saw a tender smile come to her lips..

Is she awake?!Prithvi became alert,and ready to move away from her,when the smile vanished and she went on sleeping.No.She is still asleep.He sighed out in relief.

Prithvi's eyes caressed her beautiful face with those perfect flawless sharp features,and his heart beat accelerated..Her lips were pouty in her sleep too,as if asking him to kiss them..

Prithvi inhaled a staggering breath,holding himself back from doing just that.His eyes moved downwards..She was turned towards him,lying facing him,with one hand at his back,and the other against his chest..

He could not help but notice how ethereal and mesmerizing she looked in the saree..Especially when her slim and narrow waist,was exposed by her fallen pallu,baring the creamy white skin of her waist to his hungry eyes..Prithvi inhaled long and deep,his body heating up at a fast rate,as he clenched his hand into tight fists,barely able to keep himself from touching her..

Suddenly Meera moved again,and before Prithvi knew what was happening,she was nuzzling her face into his chest..

"Mmm..Smells so nice..And warm.."She murmured in her sleep..

Prithvi gulped down another feeling of clogged up desire..He could barely control this irresistible urge to touch her at that moment..

"Prithvi.."Meera moaned out in her sleep,hugging him tighter,her hand moving feverishly along his back..

This is getting impossible!Prithvi thought helplessly,when she moved again,and he realized her pallu had vanished somewhere between their body,and her bodice was bare and exposed infront of his hot burning feverish eyes..

More of her creamy white skin exposed by the low round neck line of her blouse..Prithvi gulped again..

He stealthily tried untangle himself and move away,when Meera pulled him back into her harms,moaning softly in her sleep..

"Mmm..More.."She whispered in a soft breathy voice..

Prithvi's control on himself snapped,and before he knew what he was doing,he was placing soft wet kisses along her exposed throat,and down..

"Yes.."Meera moaned out..

Prithvi pulled her closer and tighter against his hard body..His arms wrapping around her soft pliant sweet smelling body..He raised one hand to remove her free locks of hair that had fallen on her face,and planted soft kisses around her face..

Totally driven by the desire that had taken over his body..Unable to resist the irresistible urge to get closer to her.Unable to think of the consequences of his action..Unable to do anything other than kiss the warm and soft body of his beloved wife..

His lips traced the white graceful column of her neck..As she moaned aloud,Prithvi's blood soared..And Meera's hands clasped onto his wide shoulders,her nails digging hard into his skin..

"Ouch!"Prithvi exclaimed out in pain,as the pain seemed more than normal..That was when he realized he was not wearing his kurta..

Suddenly the world tilted,and as if a bucket full of cold water had been poured on top of him,the reality entered his dazed senses.

Instantly Prithvi let go of Meera,and moved away as if she was scorching him alive..Which she had been,only a few seconds ago..

Prithvi looked away from her glowing and still seemingly half awake wife,who looked disoriented and still barely conscious..

An unbearable shame,at his deeds, was taking over his senses..And Prithvi knew he just had to leave the cottage before she awakened completely and realized what he had been about to do to her..

Prithvi was just removing the blanket when he realized he was not even wearing a dhoti..Quickly he covered himself,but not before he roared out in extreme rage..

"MEERA!!!YE KAA HAI?!![WHAT IS THIS?!!]"...

Chapter-10,page-24:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=98199247&#p98199247  

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 22 December 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiCitigal43CHAVI5050Dee-jayArjunKiAshAngel.KhushiMistiofMistzmonalika-GrilledCheese-crazy-nutKrilovadSamia9898JunoonianMarathi_Mulgibr200910jmoyee200villainawida

jslakshmi Groupbie
jslakshmi
jslakshmi

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
wow, great episode Tehsina. You portrayed Prithvi's character very well. The conflict between his heart and brain are very clearly described. Good Job. Thanks for keeping old Junoon and Prithvi alive in us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43crazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

Citigal43 Groupbie
Citigal43
Citigal43

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
  Very good discription of Prithvi's emotions . He was not wearing kurta  or  dhoti Clap . What a shock to him.
Keep going.     

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update Tehsina.

Worth waiting dear friend .

Loved it very much. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43crazy-nutTehsinaJFJ