Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... (Page 17)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniatunia

Luvd itBig smileBig smile
Lakhan's part was too funnyLOLLOLLOL.Eagerly waiting 4 da next chapter to know prithvi's reaction.

Thank u!Tongue

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krilovad

super.Smile

Thank u!Tongue
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

all Chapter just super duper...love u dear...Clap Thumbs Up Hug Heart 

Love u too!HugThank u so much!Embarrassed
TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Chapter-7,page-14:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=92081626&#p92081626

CHAPTER-8.

Meera did not know what was happening,but she knew she was liking it a lot..

Which proves something is REALLY REALLY REALLY wrong with you!You should not be enjoying or liking THIS!Her inner voice warned her,scandalized by her feelings.

Reluctantly,she tried to move him,from top of her.After two failed attempts,she finally managed to move him the third time.Out of breath at the exhaustion of moving a 6 ft plus heavily muscled man,drained her most energy.She leaned on  the pillow on which she had made him lie down,with one hand,while she tried to pull her other hand out,which was stuck under his body now..She nearly fell off the bed,when she finally managed to pull her hand out.

The next task of making him wear the fresh kurta seemed like climbing the Himalayas to her.She could not do it,no matter how hard she tried..She could not even move him an inch.Finally giving up,she decided to cover him up with a two or three blankets,to make up for the absence of his kurta..

"Baap re!Bhagwanji!What extra food does this Rambo Singh husband of mine eats?!I'm sure he eats something from outside,beside my brains!I feel moving a mountain would have been easier,than trying to move this man tower!I have to drink Boost to boost up my energy,and save my Damsel in distress husband,and be his Knight in shining armour-whenever he faints,and falls in my arms!"She muttered,still out of breath.

Prithvi shivered again,making her bite her bottom lip with worry,as she stared down  at his wet dhoti.

"Oh no!How am I going to change that?!!"She exclaimed out,coloring up into a complete rosy red.

Maybe he might wake up now.Maybe I should try waking him now,again.

"PRITHVI!PRITHVI WAKE UP!"She called again,but still no response,other than some more shivering.

"Come on Meera!Its time to be She-man for your He-man husband!"She said in a nervous but firm voice.

She got up from the bed,and stood by his side of the bed,tensed and confused as to how to go about her task.

Lakhan threw the umbrella,and grabbed the bottle of desi daru lying on the table in the shop he had vacated earlier..

"WHAT IS THIS?!Have you placed water in it?!GIVE ME SOMETHING STRONGER!"Lakhan  snapped at the shopkeeper,who immediately ran to get a fresh bottle for him.

"Kaa hua Lakhan bhaiya?!Did Prithvi bhaiya say-"

"Kaa Prithvi Prithvi jaap laga rakhkha hai?!"   [Why are you constantly taking Prithvi's name?!]Lakhan snapped out in irritation,at his man,nearly startling him with his outburst.

"Wo..I was just..Since you had gone to see him.."Mumbled the man nervously.

"I went to see cinema!Ooo kaa kehte hai,philim!Where there is hero,there is heroine-"

"And romance..Right Lakhan bhaiya?!"The man interrupted eagerly."What was the name of the movie bhaiya?"

"Name?You want to know the name?!"Lakhan asked smiling sweetly at the man,sitting at his feet..The man nodded eagerly,with a smile.

Lakhan leaned forward,and placed a hard and tight slap on the smiling man's face,and the shocked man nearly fell over..

Lakhan leaned back on his chair,and took a sip from the newly brought daru bottle.And smiled at the slapped man again.

"You aren't hurt too much are you?"

The man was quiet,but quickly shook his head,to agree he was not hurt at all,least he was beaten again.

"Wo kaa hai na,the name of the movie was MU BANDH RAKHO WARNA CHAATA KHAO'{KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED OR GET SLAPPED}"Lakhan finished with a sneer,and took  another long sip from the bottle..

Lakhan got lost in his thoughts again,as the storm raged outside..

Meera finally decided to get rid of his dhoti,by first covering him with blanket..Maybe he was unconscious and it would not matter to him now,but she  was in full consciousness,and it did matter to her in every way..

"Bhagwanji!What else do I have to do for this man!"She muttered in frustration,as he covered him in blanket..

Now the trick is to pull it out smoothly.She thought to herself,as she looked away,and pulled at his dhoti.

When she peeked back,she realized,she had just pulled the blanket away,and his dhoti was in its place,properly tied and plastered to him and his body.

"Now I have to wrestle with this man's dhoti too!"She exclaimed  out angrily,as she covered him in blanket again.

Finally at fifth attempt,the dhoti came off,and blushing red,she quickly put away the wet cloth,and took some more blankets,and covered him with them,carefully tucking at the corners..It did not matter,if he was still wearing another piece of wet article.She absolutely refused to open it for him..

Meera after ensuring he was covered properly,sat on the empty side of the bed,and placed wet cloth on his forehead,to reduce his fever a little..And before long she was asleep,beside him..

Prithvi awakened to the chirping noises of birds outside,and with a delicious smelling soft body,wrapped around him..

He smiled in his sleepy awareness,his eyes still closed..His head was throbbing a bit,but he loved the feeling of being  held by that soft body...

Chapter-9,page-22:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705718&PID=93636883&#p93636883

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 08 October 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmisabina123Citigal43ArjunKiAshAngel.Khushiphulwamonalika-GrilledCheese-Samia9898crazy-nutKrilovadMarathi_Mulgibr200910jmoyee200villainawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Intresting chapter Tehsina.

Lovef the humour and Lakhan's behavior.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Good chapter Tehsina! Loved Meera's embarrassment. But the best part was Lakhan's. you nailed his dialogues. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43TehsinaJFJ

Samia9898 Goldie
Samia9898
Samia9898

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
as usual enjoyed reading it fren.drunk lakhan was too funny.cant wait 2 know what prthvi does wen he comes back 2 his senseLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJ

sabina123 Groupbie
sabina123
sabina123

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

luvd reading every bit of it.Waiting to know how does prithvi react wen he  learns that who  is he holding.lakhans part was too funnyLOL.luvd those dialgogues.outstanding job frenClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJ

Go to top