SS:JUNOON-Irresistible Urge!!!,Chapter-12,page29... - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SahanaG

Too hot to handle β˜ΊοΈ

Delhi abhi duur hai meri dost!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by meera.rajeev

woohoo... sizzling... need some fresh air i guess... update soon..
dont forget the ff btw...

πŸ˜†How can I forget my FF!When I hv my Meera alarm clock to remind me?!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Originally posted by muniatunia

really nice πŸ˜ƒ.waiting 4 the next ch.Its gud that u kept akash(dont shoot me guys) and laakhu aswell. I have a little request develop the supporting characters and how their action affects mithvi's relationship which we never got 2 see in junoon.
Once again very very nice😳😳

Thanks for da advice!It helps!Thank u my frnd!πŸ€—I'll try my best!Bt plz correct me wn I do wrong..😳As u see m jst an amateur who is crazy for Mithvi lyk all of u!😳
Originally posted by sabina123

Gud work waiting for the next chapterπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u!😳Coming up!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by prem_diwani

omg Tehsina - where was I??? I just caught up on all chapters and can't stop smiling -- superb πŸ‘ -- and as Madhuri says Maar dala  ... 
Loved every bit of it - πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ This is our Prithvi who I miss terribly n Meera is superb in ur story .. Prithvi gaya kaam se πŸ˜†...

The lead up to their kiss was sparkling n sensual... 

Feel like throwing tomatoes at MYP for missing the opportunity to tap into MITHVI's sparks and giving us the continuation of the story in 12gaon .

waiting for more.

Maybe u were busy making those awesome VMs?!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰I can always hope!πŸ˜†Thank u!!!πŸ€—

Chapter-5,page-9:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91007007

CHAPTER-6.

Prithvi's lips kissed hers angrily at first.Trying to hurt her,as if as punishment for daring to say someone else,or anyone else,can touch her,except him.His one hand snaked round her slim waist,pulling her closer,while the other went behind her head,crushing into her soft wet hair,to pull her head closer..His teeth grazed against her soft bottom lip,which made Meera whimper out in pain,and instantly stopped Prithvi from torturing hers..Instead his lips now caressed hers softly and tenderly...Running his tongue along her now raw bottom lip,as if to wipe away the pain..Meera gasped out in pleasure,and Prithvi's tongue took entry through her parted lips,and the kiss turned completely erotic and out of control.His hand started caressing her back,with its wide expanse of soft skin exposed,due to the deep neck of her blouse..The same exposed expanse of skin,which had made him furious,as he had seen Akash hugging her..Only he could touch her there,he thought with satisfaction,as jolts of pleasure passed through his body,and his mouth ravished hers..The world forgotten,he kissed her endlessly,the kiss getting wilder and wilder..

A loud thunder crashed the sky open,which brought them both to the reality with a crash too..Gasping and out of breath,Prithvi pulled his lips from hers,and stared down at her face which was now completely rosy and glowing, her lips were swollen due to his kisses,and her eyes were closed,as she breathed deeply,just like him..

Another loud crashing thunder,and sound of torrential rain made Prithvi realize,what he had just done..For the first time in his life,he had kissed someone,and that also Meera..!He always avoided her,and he had planned to stay away from her,and had ended up kissing her!This was not done,he decided..Completely furious and ashamed of his act,he let go of her,and turned and left the house..Closing the front door with a loud bang,he strode out into the torrential rain outside..Not caring that he was getting soaked..Not caring it was risky to be out in a thunder storm like this..He just knew he had to leave..He had to put some distance between himself and Meera..He had to start rethinking of her as the LADKI again!He cursed himself loudly,as he strode as fast as he could..As far as he could walk away from the house..As much distance as he could put between himself and Meera..

Again Meera!!!Prithvi cursed himself,as he wiped away rain water from his face..He had to call her Ladki only..Nothing else!He could not afford to!He could let the girl become his vulnerability,ever!

With a tortured and haunted look,Prithvi walked the lonely village roads,as torrential rain,soaked him through the skin,and thunders cracked open the sky continuously..

Somewhere nearby Lakhan sat in a shop in the village market,drinking desi daru,when he saw Prithvi walk by like an obsessed man..

"Am I seeing wrong,or is that Prithvi?!What is he doing getting wet in the torrential rain?!!"Lakhan exclaimed out,while one of his men peeped out..

"Yes Lakhan bhaiya!That is Prithvi!What is he doing out in a storm?!"The man exclaimed out too.

"Maybe his beautiful wife threw him out of his house!At the end of the day, she is a Thakur by blood!So she has finally learned how servants should be treated!"Lakhan cackled out with glee,and shared loud bawdy laughter with his men..

Meera stood dumbstruck,when suddenly Prithvi let go of her,and by the time she opened her eyes,Prithvi had shut the door with a loud bang and had walked out into the torrential rain..

Her senses were still reeling by all the incidents that had taken place,at such a short interval of time..She still was having trouble to make out what really had happened and was still happening..

Calm Meera!Calm down!She scolded herself,and tried to clear her mind and think properly..Her legs were barely supporting her,as she felt she had just been returned to earth,after being swept away by a hurricane..Actually a tornado,would be a better word..A 6ft plus tornado..She tried to breath in deeply,when she felt she could smell him everywhere..And her senses were becoming fogged again..

"I need to sit first..And then think properly.."Meera muttered to herself,and somehow dragged herself to the four poster bed,and sat on it..She took in a long calming breath..

Ok.Think Meera..What happened..?She thought to herself.

Instantly,as if it had been eagerly awaiting for her question,her mind started replaying flash backs of Prithvi cornering her against the wall..Prithvi coming so close to her that made her feel dizzy..Prithvi asking her to stop him..Prithvi kissing her..And driving her wild..And hot..And..

"I need air to breathe!"Meera muttered to herself in anger,and went to stand at the front door..

Cool wind along with raindrops blew at her face,calming her heated face and body..Thunder lighted up the sky,which suddenly reminded Meera that Prithvi was out in the open in this thunder storm..And worriedly she bit into her bottom lip,and instantly winced out in pain..

Her fingers went to her lips,and she remembered Prithvi's raw passionate kiss again..Her lips were still swollen and raw from his passionate kisses..

"Prithvi has kissed me.."She muttered to herself..As if saying it aloud would make it more believable..But it confused her even more.."But why did he kiss me?!He hates me,then why?!"She said to herself..And it was not a hateful kiss..And a man like Prithvi,just does not go around kissing for revenge..

But the strangest thing was,she did not feel the least bit disgusted or repelled or scared by the kiss..Strangely,she had..No..She could not have thoughts like that for him..It was not right..She just should not be thinking about him..Especially not these kinds of dangerous thoughts at all..It will be best if she tried to forget the incident,she decided..

Quickly Meera got in the house,and made herself busy with cooking dinner..It was almost evening now..And Prithvi will be hungry when he gets home..That wrestler husband of hers,needed good warm food,inside him..She thought with a tender smile..Unaware that she was already having strange thoughts about him..She was already thinking tenderly about him..

Meera did not know what woke her up..But she quickly got up,and noticed it had become dark..She had fallen asleep while awaiting Prithvi's arrival..Something had woken her up,and as she looked around for the cause,the front door was opened..Frowning she got up..It was dark in the house so,she was about to turn on the light,when she heard a loud crashing sound,and a loud curse..

"Prithvi?!Is that you?!"She called  out..But no replies came,and she could only hear harsh breathing..

Quickly Meera turned on the light switch,and turned to face the door..It was Prithvi..And he could barely stand straight..She quickly ran towards him,to help him,as he swayed ominously..Instantly his stale breath hit her..

"YOU ARE DRUNK AGAIN!"Meera exclaimed out angrily..

Prithvi looked up at her,with red angry eyes,and was about to snap something at her,when he swayed,and started falling..

Meera barely managed to hold him,and dragged him to the bed..She could barely make him sit straight,when she realized he was soaked to the skin too,along with being drunk..He was also having a high fever,and was completely unconscious now,and also had blood seeping out from behind his head!

"PRITHVI!"Meera exclaimed out,really scared now. . . . .

Chapter-7,page-14:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92081626

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
Wow. Wonderful Tehsina. Loved every moment of it.

Mithvi's first kiss, Prithvi's feelings, Lakhan's sentences, Meera's thoughts, and the last scene. The caring Meera.

Very nice.😊 U have oodles of talent.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wowww
Thats the prithvi we saw at the begining of  few episodes of junoon.Always so confident,fearless and true to his own feelings But the cvs have successfully ruined his character.Lakhan at his usuallself πŸ˜ƒ.They should have hired you fren.Thank u. waiting for the next chapter.

woohoo... that was too good didi... oh my poor prithvi is bleeding... what happened to him??? i just hope that this little hurt moment would heal up with their bloming love...