Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it Tehsina πŸ˜ƒ waiting for the next update πŸ˜‰ It will be fun if you write the next chapter like Vidya said and not make Miu go to lake to end her life 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: irock321

Fab-frickin-tastic! LOVED THIS TS! So perfect!

Thank u Barayah!πŸ€—I think m changing it to an SS though!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰U know my inability to stop writn!😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Awesome as usual, Tehsina  πŸ‘ you are the best at describing details πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved it ti bits!!!! 

You have left me hanging again πŸ˜›  

Thank u so much May!But I enjoy ur nd Saba's writings more..Nd where is our new frnd Marina,too!πŸ˜•I loved her FF too!But thanks dear!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

go ahead... want to know what happen.😊

Oh Shanti!M so incredibly happy to see u back!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—So missed u!😭😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SahanaG

Loved it Tehsina πŸ˜ƒ waiting for the next update πŸ˜‰ It will be fun if you write the next chapter like Vidya said and not make Miu go to lake to end her life 

Thank u Sahana!πŸ˜›M thinkn of changing dis to a SS..Three chapters rnt enuf for me...😳Hope u dnt mind...😳
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Oh Shanti!M so incredibly happy to see u back!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—So missed u!😭😳

missed all u guys tooπŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Chapter-1,page-1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90266567                                                   

CHAPTER-2.

Prithvi was so scared,that he did not dare think of what she might be doing at the river!But he knew of a lot of things that she should not be doing!Like,she should not have ran to the river in the first place!!!

He ran on,completely out of breath,his long legs eating up the distance at a fast rate,but still the distance did not seem to be ending,thought Prithvi frustratedly.People stared dumb struck at seeing Prithvi running so frantically,and some of them even called him..But Prithvi was deaf to,and also unaware of the whole world,as in his mind he only thought of Meera,the stubborn girl..The unpredictable girl,his wife..

Finally he could see the top of the trees on the inclined river bank nearby,and he was only a few feet away,when he heard the scream.

"HELP!!!SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!"

"MEERA!!!"Prithvi screamed out,,and ran towards the voice source,his heart nearly breaking out of his chest!

Oh no!I can't let anything happen to her!!!I have to-Prithvi stopped thinking altogether,when he got closer to the river bank,and heard giggling noises..

Prithvi could not help frowning,and the frowning changed to a dark scowl,when he saw the object of his worries..

Meera needed help alright,she needed help to be saved from his anger this time for sure,he thought pursing his lips,his face covered in a dark scowl.

Fuming Prithvi watched as some little girls giggling playfully splashed water from the river onto Meera,and Meera too was smiling and playfully faking to be helpless..

"HELP!"Meera screamed again,and laughed.

Prithvi's barely held control on himself snapped.

With long angry strides,he went forward,to help her,like she should be helped.His face was a mask of uncontrolled fury,his lips pursed,and a dark frown on his face.

"HE-"Meera was interrupted in her play acting..

"AYE  LADKI!!!"Prithvi snapped out in a furious voice.

Meera saw the scared look,on the little girls' face,and was wondering about the reason behind it,when she heard Prithvi's angry voice.Before she could turn,she watched on amazed,as the terrified girls instantly skittered away,and ran away quickly,putting distance between themselves and the seemingly maniacal crazed man.

"AYE LADKI!!!"Prithvi called again,this time in a louder voice.

Slowly Meera stood up,and without turning or responding to him,wiped her skirt clean,and then started cleaning her already clean top.

"AYE-"

"I AM NOT DEAF!!!You do not have to scream at the top of your voice!"Meera snapped at him,whirling around to face him.She stared daggers at him,with her lips pursed,and her hands on her waist,not caring a bit at his furious ready to kill stance.

Prithvi was a bit taken aback,by her attacking stance,but then he quickly composed himself,and got closer to her,and fixed her with his most dangerous look,that made even strong matured men run for cover..

"How  dare you come to the river?!You know you cannot swim,then how dare you come here?!How dare you sca-.."He stopped himself just in time from expressing his concern for her.

"How dare I?!Why?!"Meera said,coming closer to him,and looking not a bit scared by his angry look..Infact she was giving him back dangerous looks herself,and came really close to him,her body almost touching his,,Almost,but not quite.

"Why?!Am I banned from coming close to the river like I am banned from coming close to you?!!"She said through  clenched teeth,and stared up into his eyes angrily.

Prithvi was stoned right there.First she had come so close,that he was finding it impossible to breath properly..Second her question,really made him out of words.

"Wo..Ummm.."He hesitated,and took a step back from her,to make his thinking clear,which was being clouded by her beautiful floral fragrance..

"What wo..?!Tell me?!!Is the river banned too?!!Like you-"

"When did I say I am banned?!"Prithvi nearly blushed red,like a maiden,when he realized what he had said..He looked at Meera uncomfortably,but he realized she had not noticed his embarrassment.He was about to  let out a sigh of relief,when Meera again came close to him,and again,he forgot to breath.

"You did not say that?!Then what..was..all the ruckus about last night?!!"She asked through clenched teeth..

"Uh..Ummm..I don't know what you're talking about.."Prithvi tried to lie unsuccessfully,and looked away.

"Oh,really?!Now you don't know?Awww poor dear,you forgot everything right?"Meera said in a soft sweet voice,which made Prithvi even more wary of her,and he tried to read her face with a wary side glance.He need not have bothered..

"LOOK AT ME!"Meera snapped turning his face completely to face her again.

And Prithvi looked..That had become his favourite pastime recently.Looking at her..And thinking about her..And having feelings aroused for her...And that was the cause of all the fights last night..

Due to the double bed,which was now the only bed in his house,after evryone's acceptance,Prithvi slept on the floor by the bed,and Meera on the bed..Last night,somehow she had managed to roll over,and fallen beside him,on his mattress on the floor..And in his sleepy state he had nearly started caressing and cuddling her,when he woke up at night,finding her hands around him,as she slept cozily hugging him..So he had taken out the anger on his lack of self control,onto her..He had woken her with angry shout,and told her not to touch him,or come near him,ever again..That she was a burden on him,and he would be better off without her..

All of this because he was finding it impossible to not look at her these days..He was finding it impossible to ignore her feminine charms...He was having the hardest time in his life to keep his hands off her...Meera brought him back to the present,as she snapped again.

"Did you not tell me that I cannot touch yo-"

"Yes!So what?!"Prithvi snapped back.

"It was my bed!Why would you share it?!"He said,trying to look offended..

"Oh..That is why,you called me a burden?!I cook for you,but then I don't say,it's my cooking,and why should you eat it?!"

Good point!Prithvi thought to himself,as he tried to think of a counter argument..Got it!Pursing his lips,Prithvi also snapped out,

"And who buys the stuffs you cook with?"He said smugly..

He was not finished celebrating his victory,when Meera smiled winningly at him..Prithvi instantly became wary,on noticing the glint of mischief in her eyes..

"From today,you cook your food,and I'll cook mine!"She said sweetly.

Shit!Prithvi cursed himself for his stupidity,but he could not back down now!

"Okay fine!What big deal is cooking?!I'll do mine from now on!"He said with fake bravery.

The slight taken aback look on Meera's face was like soothing balm on his ego..

"And you can't touch me from now on,no matter what,too!"She added,getting irked at the satisfied look on his face..

"Okay,but you have to promise not come close to the waters,be it the river,pond,or any other water bodies without me..You know you can't swim.."Prithvi explained quickly,when she was about to refuse..

"Oh..Okay."She said in a softened voice,as she finally realized he was concerned about her well-being..

"Let's go.."Prithvi said clearing his throat,as he noticed the softening of her features,which was doing weird things to him...

He was halfway up the inclined river bank,when he saw the bull charging forward,and it was headed straight at Meera,walking unmindfully a few feet behind him,who,he realized,she was wearing a red tops!!!!!

Chapter-3,page-5:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90722459

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gd write-up frenπŸ‘ but ops e bull againπŸ˜ƒ
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Really good work Tehsina This is how the story should have progressed. I am not sure why our creative writers doesn't have this creativity..