Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

New Name NOT confirmed_My Research

ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Here's What I have Researched  ^_____^
It comtains Relavant Data and parts from Articles or other things.

It is based on "Do Dharmo se judi ek Prem Katha" is not confirmed and maybe The name change thing is not confirmed.

Starting from Beggining

One Article that shook the groung beneath

TV serial Jodhaa Akbar will be changed: Ekta Kapoor

We are committed to the fact that no caste, community or religions will be shown in bad light by us. We cannot stop the serial 'Jodhaa Akbar' as Zee is also a party to it, and there are certain contractual obligations among ourselves and third parties.

"As a producer of the serial we will consider to change the name of show and character's name. We have discussed the issue with SRKS now, if their (SRKS) demand is not met...I openly say at public forum that there would be no Balaji's involvement in the said TV show (Jodhaa Akbar). I will abide my decision in future too. If I have hurt any religion or community whether Rajput or any other caste... I am apologizing for it, " Kapoor said.

Source:Daily News and Analysis

My View: She said "Consider" not we "Will do it". It was "OK we will give it a thought not actually change the name.

Next Article

Ekta Kapoor finally agrees to change title

To sort out the matter, Ekta especially flew down to Jaipur on August 15 around 12 noon, had a meeting with the Rajput Karni Sena members and its chief Lokendra Singh Kalvi.

"We never had any intentions of hurting anybody's feelings through our show. But if it, in any manner has hurt anybody I sincerely apologize for it. As far as the name of the show is concerned, we are ready to change the name from Jodha Akbarto only Akbar. We are also ready to change the name of the characters," assured Ekta. She also agreed to not use the terms Kshatriya or Rajput in the serial, but added, "We cannot stop the show since we have contractual obligations. But if the channel refuses to make changes, Balaji as the production company will withdraw from the show."

Source: The Times of India 

My View: She didn't confirmed the name "Do Dharmo se judi ek Prem Katha" only "Akbar" and it has been said that Channels say is not given yet, after the Channel decides it will be decided, What to do??

There have been News about Title changing to "Do Dharmo se judi ek Prem Katha" But seeing what I researched says

_Ekta hasn't confirmed this Title
_Zee Tv too hasn't confirmed it Yet.
_If Zee refuses title change, Balaji won't produce this show not the show will go Off air

Time for you people to Tell Ekta what you want

Balaji telefilms office:

Zee Tv Feed back : response@zeenetwork.com

Zee Tv Office
022-24955555 / 24943416

ZeeTv FB link : ZEE TV

Ekta kapoor's twitter id
https://twitter.com/Ekkubaby

Zee tv's twitter page
https://twitter.com/ZeeTV

Tell Ekta you don't want a Name change!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24vintage_12SShreShthAchinuchinumanzilmukulAutumn_RoseSuper Koolriyya6

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
She will change the name as her business is suffering in Rajasthan. Let her do it it if it keeps the show safe. It is better to have name change than shutting the show. 

The name may not be ddsjepk but there is a hundred per cent chance that she will change the name.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89virgo24vintage_12SShreShthAchinuchinuSuper Koolriyya6

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for this update...I am sure the show gonna survive these hiccups...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
look honestly we have to wait & watch. my only concern is tht, the show's TRPs shouldn't suffer bcoz of these changes thts it.

Edited by munnirony - 18 August 2013 at 3:38am
MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Let's wait nd watch
chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
she said in press conference she will change the name n character name too she even asked for forgiveness too  Ouch she said if her partners would not agree she will quit as a producer i hope zee agrees to it Embarrassed  it will save our show ... naam mein kya rakha hai for us jodha will b jodha Big smile  i just want to enjoy the show peacefully 

as far as trps concerned i hope zee will consider it growth n i think further trps will not b affected  as actor's performance n right track matter a lott for binding ppl to the show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24ashpat

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

she said in press conference she will change the name n character name too she even asked for forgiveness too  Ouch she said if her partners would not agree she will quit as a producer i hope zee agrees to it Embarrassed  it will save our show ... naam mein kya rakha hai for us jodha will b jodha Big smile  i just want to enjoy the show peacefully 

as far as trps concerned i hope zee will consider it growth n i think further trps will not b affected  as actor's performance n right track matter a lott for binding ppl to the show 

JA is her dream she won't quit, I think she is saying all that because she doesn't want her movie to suffer,

The show has been going on for two months now. Why the sudden apology? She said nothing when the protests were at its height.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24sashashyamchinuchinu

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by chinuchinu

JA is her dream she won't quit, I think she is saying all that because she doesn't want her movie to suffer,

The show has been going on for two months now. Why the sudden apology? She said nothing when the protests were at its height.

rajputs banned her movie to release in rajasthan cinemas so she can't take this risk on a show i know its her dream project but she produces movies too she doesn't want anything happen to her movies in future too so i think she apologised n agreed  to change name all i can say is she did right i m happy as far as show in on air don't want show to go off air Cry

Go to top