Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

kr ss : Kyun? Hogaya na? Pt5 pg40(9/3)pms ltr (Page 22)

arsha_simran IF-Dazzler
arsha_simran
arsha_simran

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
update????
mujhe update chaiye!!!!!
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update

update

update

update

update

update

update

update

update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileysmi

smileysmi Goldie
smileysmi
smileysmi

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hello people...first of all thank you so much for such a great responseHug...love you all...hope to get the same response in future alsoWink..i am gonna update the next part now...may be it will take 1-1.30 hrs...thank you so much once again...Smile

and kuhu (kuhu_arsha), next update will dedicate to you...Smile
so see you then with an update...
till then tc..
bye...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASzona_malikPrincess_DevilCieli.Santianjali22moon_cupcake-Ocean.eyes-

smileysmi Goldie
smileysmi
smileysmi

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Recap :

kriya : sorry sorry dad...but abb tho main aapke bete ko aise sabak sikhaungi ki uski saari akad uthar jaye..samajta kya hai wo apne aap ko

payal : (smiling widely, looking at her husband) hum bhi tho yahi chahte hai beta...

kriya : really??(both nods their heads) tho done...abb Mr British Singhania ko wapas humare Reyansh Singhania nahi banayi na tho mera naam bhi Kriya Rey Singhania nahi...(with full determination)

ranvijay "perfect...tho plan kya hai beta?"

Part 2:

After 2 days, it was Saturday, at breakfast table,

payal : rey aaj ghar pe hi hoge na tum??

"yes mom...i have some work but i will work from home...why mom??" asks rey...

"kuch nahi..wo kriya aarahi hai aaj..." says ranvijay observing rey's expressions closely..

"oh?? finally?? anyway, at what time she will be here?" asks rey casually...without giving any expression...

"afternoon tak aajayegi..." says payal..getting lil bit irritated with the way rey is taking this marriage and kriya...

"what ?? she hasn't told you guys exactly at what time she will be here???haa...Indiaaa(throwing his hands in the air)..and people here, huh...no time sense at all...guests can come at any time..." says sarcastically.. 

"rey mind your tongue..kriya is not a guest...she is a family now.."says highly pissed off payal with her son's tone..

ranvijay : rey tum kriya ke barein mein bina kuch jaane aise comments nahi kar sakte aur naahi India ke barein mein...tumhe humne ye banane ke lie(pointing at rey) London nahi bheje the...manners tho jaise London mein hi bhul aaye ho...saying this he gets up and leave the place...followed by payal too...

As per kriya's plan, they are talking to him in Hindi most of the time..so that rey can also feel like talking hindi...but rey's cold behavior towards India and kriya, always making them angry...rey too understood that his words are hurting his parents...he makes a mental note that he shouldn't repeat this again...

It was 12.30 pm...rey was called downstairs as kriya has arrived...when rey comes out of his room, he hears lot of laughter from down stairs...his parents and servants all were enjoying nicely...he gets curious as too what's the reason?? because since he has come back from London, his house was silent most of the time...he goes down...while stepping down the stairs he observes a girl sitting in a living area..and his parents and servants are all around her and smiling...he guessed her to be Kriya..her back was facing to him so he couldn't see her face.. medium length straight and silky hair were only visible to him as she was sitting facing his back towards him...when he step down the last step,

payal : rey come here beta...

kriya got it that rey is here...she stands up and turns to see him..as soon as she looks at him, she forgets all her plans, anger and everything...he was wearing black t-shirt and jeans...few strands of hair were on his forehead which were making his look more handsome...

kriya's self-talk : "ye rey hai..mera rey...wow jitna handsome FB(facebook) pics pe dekha tha, usse bhi jada handsome tho real mein hai...ab iske samne mere kya plans work out honge? (looking up) universe ji, bachalena please"

rey too stops in his track when kriya turns to him, he was expecting her in a salwaar but...wait a minute, yes she is wearing a salwaar suit only...but the sexy one...kriya's outfit 

after few long secs of staring session, kriya was first to break the eye lock..as soon as she did, she clears her throat to bring back rey to present...and she succeeds...rey comes towards kriya, forwarding his hand,

rey : hey..(with a warm smile which can melt anybody's heart)

kriya holding his hand, "hi..India mein swagat hai aapka" ( with her sweet smile)

rey's selftalk :" okay so she doesn't know english...huh..well she is not that bad as i thought...she has dressing sense...well "a good dressing sense"...and she is beautiful too.."beautiful??" (smiles) yes she is ...and she is sexy too..(checking her from top to bottom).."hot and sexy"... as soon as rey's eyes stops at her eyes, his facial expressions becomes serious suddenly and realized that he was checking her out like a jerk...and she understood it..well her eyes expressed it clearly that she was not happy with the way he was checking her from top to bottom..

rey : aahh..please sit...(in a dignified manner)

kriya just smiles and sits..she thinks "wow 1st mission accomplished...dressing sense haha"

rey : so how are you kriya?? then he realizes she doesn't know english so he starts "oh sorry...i mean...mera...matlaab hai...ahhh.. tum ...teek ho???..i mean...kaise ho??" (completes his question in hindi with much difficulty...well he knows hindi itz just that he hasn't speak in hindi for 11-12 years...)

kriya got that rey has assumed she doesn't know english..but she was enjoying his cute expressions while trying to speak hindi so she thought let him struggle for some more time and then she will reveal that she knows english very well..

kriya : haan main teek hoon...aap kaise ho???adjust ho parahe hai yahan ke mahol mein..??

rey thought "wow she is so sweet...voice is also very pleasant and her body language is very decent...not bad kriya"

rey :yeah...i mean...huh...haan main bhi (he just nods his head indicating he too is fine)...

kriya was enjoying the scene very much because her kaddoos rey trying to speak in hindi and that too for her...otherwise since the day she told his parents her plan and ask them to speak in hindi only with rey, he has always responded them in english..never tried to speak hindi...but now he is trying...so sweet of him

kriya thinks " no no..i cant make him suffer like this...this is too much..ek do din mein tho koi hindi nahi sikh sakte...muje itni bhi sakt nahi hona chahie rey ke sath "

kriya : so?? heard that aap office bhi jaane lage hai do din se?? how are things going on??

rey : (smiles) yeah pretty cool...wait a min (shocked ) you know english? i mean you can speak english?? you understand also??(with that he stands up..it was a big blow for him as he always thought kriya as a small town girl who doesn't know english at all)

kriya :(enjoying completely) well...haan...i know ...english and can speak also...(with confused expression "acting")..but isme bura kya hai??

rey : "why didn't you tell me before??" (he was totally freaked out)

kriya : "excuse me??" says in a same tone when rey questions her coldly...

rey realizes what he is doing and saying so controlling his shocked expression, in a normal tone..."i am sorry...it'z just that i didn't know that you know english...sorry"

kriya irritatedly "well you didn;t ask me whether i know how to speak english or not? so how can you expect me to tell you that i can speak english?"

rey in a pacifying tone " no no itz not your fault...i am sorry...i was just (looking here and there to find a proper reason to justify his reaction, then looks at his parents)...that mom and dad didn;t tell me about it so i was bit shocked"

kriya gets more pissed off with his reply as she already knows that rey refused to know about kriya when his mom asked him...so crossing her hand she stands up and asks him a stern face "why?? why will they tell you?? did you ask them whether i can speak english or not??"

it was a big slap for rey..."sorry i didn;t ask them" says rey in a low tone...

kriya :"and without knowing anything about me..and without meeting me, how can you just assume things about me???" asks kriya letting out her frustration...and when she doesn't gets any response , she leaves the place...

rey stands there not getting what just happened...yes he liked kriya but yeah she is right too he should have at least aware of some basic information about her...but damage has been done already..and his ego doesn't allow him to go and ask sorry to kriya so he too leave the place and goes to his room...

doneSmile
will update the next part in next week...
have to rush now...byee...
and do tell me you guys liked this track or not...
love you guys..
bye...

Edited by smileysmi - 11 October 2013 at 9:26am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Kriyaansh3103bhakti15varshitha.h.nAssikakriayasash96reahalkavidoll2012lizabhomiangelgreenburnin123RINKYKAUR19ratika16love_swayamskreyakasya123fannismdollyduapinkypanrockskriyaansh.reyamDeepu_krarshafeverArsha_Arshi-Monika-grungta11sharuKRstar94malificient..ANVESHA..keetha...archisha06Gis...shaktiscarletmalikk.sweetArdhanarishwarakrarshanavalLovelylavenderkreya204aarushi04shiksha_03love_arshaJahnavi_KRASshakz_KRMeesocutekriapateldazzlingmanavizona_malik--RAINA--Neha_KR-vaishnavimuralarsha_simran-Pia-PinkpearlyKanchi..--Shukti--don girlsPumpkinnPrincess_Devilramya.reddysweetydiyafrienprincessSoniaKUSHA14sadafarshaKeisha.sumimitaFate.Intervineddaisydee425Madhu_ArShaglmorous_divaCieli.Santiluv_arshaKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeBlack_StonebluelashesDead_Nightmareanjali22Rajeshwari_KR-Ocean.eyes-

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Mee
Amazing part
loved it

haha...kria is great...bolti bandh kardi rey ki toh

ab pata chalega rey india ke log and india bhi kuch kam nai hai
yo

beautifully written
update soon

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 11 October 2013 at 9:52am

smileysmi

ramya.reddy IF-Rockerz
ramya.reddy
ramya.reddy

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
itna chotu update par koi baat nahi awesome update
lekin next time lamba update denaSmile

smileysmi

anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz
anjali22
anjali22

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
awesome update

smileysmi

smileysmi Goldie
smileysmi
smileysmi

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya.reddy

itna chotu update par koi baat nahi awesome update
lekin next time lamba update denaSmile

i was in a hurry dear...
because i will not be able to give any updates till next tuesday as i am going on a trip for couple of days...and i didnt want to delay this update for that long because i have taken already too much time in this story..
next update will try to make it long one..Smile

ramya.reddy

Fate.Intervined IF-Rockerz
Fate.Intervined
Fate.Intervined

Posted: 11 October 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
amazing...

smileysmi

Go to top