Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

kr ss : Kyun? Hogaya na? Pt5 pg40(9/3)pms ltr (Page 12)

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
waiting 4 next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileysmi

Kanchi.. IF-Rockerz
Kanchi..
Kanchi..

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
iska update kab milega

smileysmi

daisydee425 IF-Rockerz
daisydee425
daisydee425

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
interesting

smileysmi

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhu90

waiting 4 next update...

smileysmi

Crazy_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Crazy_Arshi
Crazy_Arshi

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Updt ???

smileysmi

shakz_KR Goldie
shakz_KR
shakz_KR

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
when vil u updt

and ven nevr u vil update
than give 2 togedr
Smile

smileysmi

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

waiting 4 next update...

smileysmi

smileysmi Goldie
smileysmi
smileysmi

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

First of all, thank you all for liking my this new story line...thanks a lot for all your comments..they really mean a lot to me...they encourage me to write more..thank you...73 likesEmbarrassed...highest i got till nowSmile..love you all...and the important thing is i got many new readers from this ss and to be frank few of my "all time silent readers" of my works have also commented on thisShocked..now this is the shock for meShocked...guys dont think that i dont observe who just hit the like button on my updates but dont comment..i keep track of all of them..and thatz okay for me..i consider them also my regular readers because they never miss to hit on like on any of my updates...love you all..Smile

okay now itz a update time..i know i am too late this timeCry...but aap sab jante hai na i am always like thisEmbarrassed..sorry sorry..will stop my bak bak now..here we go

Part 1 :

Next day at breakfast table..

rey : mom dad i thought a lot on whatever you said yesterday...about my marriage..with that girl

"kriya...kriya hai uska naam" said payal in a warning tone..it clearly showed that rey's mom is not happy with the way rey addressing their would be daughter in law...

rey :okay sorry..sorry...yeah so kriya...huh (takes a deep breath..he is feeling difficult to express things to his parents..as he hardly did this since he moved to London for studies..he had always taken his own decisions of his life style there)..yeah so kriya is okay for me..i mean i know gautam uncle and their family..i dont want to make them suffer because of any of my actions..so fine..i will marry her...but thing is, you people also have to agree my few conditions...please

ranvijay : conditions??(looks at his wife)

rey : relax dad..mom...first listen to my conditions..i am not asking anything big...please

payal : bolo rey what are your conditions

rey : first, i want kriya here asap..i want to spend some time with her before marriage..so that she can understand my lifestyle..and my expectations from her and from this marriage...second, i would train her in some or the other way so that she can work with me in our company..even if she doesn't know anything, will train her and make her as my PA and make her work with me..third, you people will not interfere in any of these things please...not you both or not her parents..because i would like to train her being independent..and i know for that i may need to behave with her strictly some time...so please..no one will stop me to do anything..by hook or by crook, i will make her a independent and confident girl..i dont mind for that if i would have to hurt her initially... and lastly ...i mean itz not a condition..but itz a promise from my side to you and to kriya's parents, that i will definitely keep her happy..though my acts initially will be tuff but my intentions are not wrong...after all i am doing all that just to keep her strong in life...i promise i will definitely do anything to make this marriage work..anything..it's not like i only want efforts from kriya;s side, i will also work from my side..to adjust with her..and to accept her wholeheartedly...

after a pause, "that's all?" asks payal..

rey : yes mom...that's all..

ranvijay looks at his wife for a moment to get her approval and when he gets a nod from her, "okay rey..we are fine with it..will inform kriya today itself"

rey :thank you dad...thank you so much...

"dont you want to know anything about her rey??i mean before she comes here to meet you??" asks payal..

"Ahhh...that'z fine mom..once she comes here i will talk to her and understand her" says rey without any emotions...like a business man...

payal felt little bit hurt the way her son is behaving..his conditions, well both ranvijay and payal were not happy with their son's conditions..because all his conditions revolve around him..about what he wants, what he expects and the way he wants..there was nothing from kriya's POV..rey doesn't even want to know how kriya is? is she really the way rey is thinking about her or different?? but rey's last few sentences touched them..those sentences assured them that rey will accept kriya in real sense...that was enough for them...

Evening in Kriya's apartment...

ranvijay and payal sitting with a sorry face infront of kriya because of rey's conditions..but they were helpless...and seeing them like that kriya felt bad for them 

kriya : dad..mom...kya hua?? aap log aise kyun bait gaye??

payal : beta tho aur kya kare...mere bete ki dimaag karaab hui hai..usne tumhare barein mein jaan ne se bhi mana kar diya..bas apne conditions aur expectations bata the gaya...

kriya : relax mom...but end mein ye bhi tho kaha hai ki he will accept me wholeheartedly...he will keep me happy...aur kya chahie muje...

ranvijay : par kriya...

kriya : no dad..yeah he is right..his intentions are not wrong right?...he just wants to make me strong..

ranvijay : which you are already...

kriya : huh..dad...relax...i really dont feel anything wrong in his conditions..i mean haan muje thoda bura lag raha hai but...but that;s okay..i can understand...rey itne saal London mein reh ke aaye hai so he doesn;t know much about how marriages work in India..and the bond which we share in a family, is totally missing in him..that's fine..he will understand slowly..rey ke aaye hue 2 din tho hue hai...unhe thoda yahan adjust hone mein time lagega...muje tho ye samaj mein nahi arahi hai ki aapko itni jaldi kya thi shadi ke barein mein baat karne ki...i mean uske aane ke next day hi shaadi ki baat directly?? arre usse relax tho hone do jara...aap bhi na mom..

payal : wow..ye dekho (looking at her husband) ye hume hi galat bol rahi hai..abhi se rey ki side lene lagi?

ranvijay smiles " kriya i must say you are an amazing person...rey itna kuch kaha bina tumhare barein mein jaane phir bhi tum ussi ke side le rahi ho..we are sorry beta..hume bilkul bhi samaj mein nahi araha hai iss British namoone ko Desi boy kaise banaye..har waqt baat karu tho London..abhi tak wo puri tarah india mein nahi hai...huh"

kriya smiles "dad come on..wo itne saal wahan reh kar aaya hai tho uss jagah se  attachment hai uski..thoda time do hojayega adjust.."

"but kriya didn't you feel hurt knowing his conditions??i mean all conditions just simply indicates what HE wants from this marriage..there was no single point about understanding what you want..tumhe bura nahi laga kriya? be frank...ab mujse jhoot mat bolo" says payal who really felt sorry for kriya..

'huh..mom..sach batau tho..(pause for few seconds) i really really feel like (looking at ranvijay and payal hesitantly) ..i felt like...punching your son...(here she goes..this is real kriya..she finally starts to express how she is feeling about rey and his thoughts about kriya)(ranvijay and payal grins seeing kriya back on her ownself...they were missing this avatar of her)...i mean this is ridiculous dad...how can he decide everything by himself..??arre uski akeli ki shadi nahi hai ye..main bhi hoon..he should know even what i want from this marriage and from him??aise kaise sab khud decide kar lega rey..??and on top of it he doesn;t even want to know how i am before deciding what he wants from me??hosakta hai main already hoon waise jaise usse chahie...but nahi...British ke Awlaad.." 

ranvijay : are are beta wo hamara awlaad hai and see we are not british...

kriya : sorry sorry dad...but abb tho main aapke bete ko aise sabak sikhaungi ki uski saari akad uthar jaye..samajta kya hai wo apne aap ko

payal : (smiling widely, looking at her husband) hum bhi tho yahi chahte hai beta...

kriya : really??(both nods their heads) tho done...abb Mr British Singhania ko wapas humare Reyansh Singhania nahi banayi na tho mera naam bhi Kriya Rey Singhania nahi...(with full determination)

ranvijay "perfect...tho plan kya hai beta?"

Done...Big smile 
hope you guys like it...Confused

Edited by smileysmi - 18 September 2013 at 9:46am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Kriyaansh3103chandana29bhakti15varshitha.h.nkriayaskavidoll2012angelgreenburnin123kittu93ratika16love_swayamkasya123dilkriyareyroshnithedivagrungta11sharuKRpinkypanrockskriyaansh.reyamfannismDeepu_krarshafeverstar94malificientkeetha.....ANVESHA..Arsha_Arshi-Monika-prinumscarletmaliksakura20k.sweetjyothirgamayakrarshanavalarchisha06kreya204shiksha_03love_arshaenrique305d3_roxMeesocutekriapateldazzlingmanavizona_malik-vaishnavimuralarsha_simran--RAINA--PinkpearlyCrazy_ArshiNeha_KRramya.reddykritzzz_ArShaHPHolic-3Kanchi..--Shukti--Himu_arshaPumpkinnsweetydiyafrienPrincess_DevilanjoriiiprincessSoniaKUSHA14sadafarshadaisydee425SanskritiSFate.IntervinedKeisha.sumimitaMadhu_ArShaBlack_StoneSuni1986glmorous_divakuhu_ArshabluelashesDead_Nightmareanjali22luv_arshaKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeAngelic.x.ChaosRajeshwari_KR-Ocean.eyes--spongy-

Go to top