kr ss : Kyun? Hogaya na? Pt5 pg40(9/3)pms ltr - Page 23

Posted: 9 years ago
Pls update fast...
eagerly waiting for update

Part 4:

Next day early morning around 5.30 am rey was going out for jogging, he just gets down from the stairs, an idea strikes looking at kriya's room. He goes to her room and knocks on the door but the door was not locked so he enters into her room. Kriya was sleeping peacefully looking so innocent and cute. He bends a little and calls her name "bubble" she just turns and sleeps flatly. Because of her deep neck dressclick,cleavage was easily visible to rey. He gulps looking at it and the swells peeking out slightly because of her shoulder lace came down slightly when she moved. Rey shakes his head trying to stop thinking about his wild imaginations looking at kriya in that position. Clearing his throat, he again tries to wake her up. "Kriya..wake up" ...she just hmm-ed slowly making rey's imagination go in crazy direction. Without loosing his senses he taps on her cheek this time to wake her up..

Kriya wakes up this time but next thing what she did make rey dumbstruck.. she sits and smiling at rey, kisses on his cheek says 'good morning' then again she goes to sleep.. rey touches his cheek, he didn't understand what was that. She just kissed him. After couple of secs he comes to his senses and again he calls her name "kriya wake up".. to which he gets a reply "shh sone do na..". Rey shaking his head he again calls her to wake her up. This time again she sits, and kisses on rey's other cheek and goes to sleep again.. this time rey doesn't loose his senses. Instead he utters "what the .." he shakes her this time to wake her up. She just hits his hand in sleep and says without opening her eyes " tch shooo.. I don't need you anymore in my dreams okay. I have my real rey with me now(she smiles for a moment then again making serious face in sleep) so get lost now".

Rey understood the matter now. He smiles at her craziness. He calls her again " it's your real rey only idiot. Get up now sleepy head". Kriya's eyes were wide open when she heard rey's words. Slowly coming to her normal sense, she sits and looks at rey uncomfortably to which rey raised his brow as if asking her 'what was that?'..

"Ohhh..I thought ..it was a ..dream..you know.. as.. usual"

"You kiss me in your dreams usually?"

She gets out of the bed and goes to dressing table . Tying her hair in a ponytail, "haan..it's my private matter.. I don't need to tell you or take permission of you" says in a annoyed tone.

Rey smiles and says "oh really? You kiss ME(pointing at himself) in your dreams and I don't even have the right to ask you about it? Wow"

Kriya goes to washroom and washes her face quickly. Again standing infront of mirror wiping her face " yes.. you don't have any right. You were the one who chose that your so called friend vicky over me and (in a soft tone) left me for these long years."

" Not again kriya. I can't believe you still blame me for that.huh. Anyways.. forget it. Let's not get into it early morning. (Kriya gets angry with his tone so folding her hands she stands looking at him) I came here to call you for jogging with me"

"What ? Jogging? Itni subh subh? Ha.. will go around 7. Bye" saying this kriya again sits on bed to sleep.

"At 7? No way. Will go now. And you are coming with me that's final. Get up" rey drag her hand to make her stand.

"Saduu akadu kahi ke. Fine. Give me 2 minutes" saying kriya goes to her wardrobe and takes a jogging suite. But a mischievous plan strikes to her when rey says "after jogging you will come with me to my room, I mean the gym room where will do some workout". She says "sure" taking her workout dress with jogging jacket.

After two minutes, kriya comes out of wash room and say "just a minute a rey I will just wear shoes". Rey really felt happy to see her in jogging suit because he thought she will wear some kurta and legging. He appreciates her in his mind for her dressing sense.

Kriya rey did jogging for an hour. Rey really enjoyed her company through out the jog. She was feeding information with the surrounding areas, what all have changed since he left india. And also updated him about his parents few new friends and business associates. But she made sure that she doesn't reveal any such information which will create any doubt in rey regarding her education. Because still rey has not asked her anything about her life and her education, he still thinks that she is not that educated and she still a small town girl for rey.

After jogging they went home. Both were going to rey's gym which was attached to rey's room, the servant asks rey "rey baba, coffee lau yah juice?". Rey mutters "huh. not again" turning to servant rey says "nothing" and starts climbing the stairs, kriya says to rey that he can go ahead, she will join him in few mins. She goes to kitchen and prepares a protein shake and adds ice cubes to it. Taking the shake in blender bottle, goes to rey's room. When she enters, rey was already doing workout holding dumbbell in his hand.

Kriya just whistles looking at his biceps. Rey shakes his head looking at her smiling. He keeps the dumbbell down, it's then kriya throws the blender bottle to him saying "catch". He catches it at the right time saying "mad or what?".

Rey was really happy to see the bottle because since he has started workouts, the servants are giving him juice, milk or coffee during workouts. Which he didn't like at all. He sipped the shake and says "mmm perfect. This is what I need during workouts. A chilled shake." He was delighted to know that kriya has the knowledge of what to prepare when.

Kriya just smiles. Then rey asks her to join him, it was then kriya facing him her back slowly removes the jacket giving a clear view to rey of what she was wearing inside click. He had never imagined kriya in such dresses. She looked really sexy in that top of her. The back view was enough for him to turn on. Kriya turns to him and looks at rey staring at her top. She patted herself in her mind saying "congratulations kriya, plan worked out". To bring him out of his thought kriya clears her throat loudly and succeeds.

Rey scratching back of his head "ahh. Ready?" He still couldn't believe kriya wears such dresses. His bubble. He smiles at his thought.

Kriya just nods giving a slight smile. He makes her hold the dumbbell. She was about to drop it as it was heavy, he holds her hand so that she can grips it with less difficulty. He goes behind her and holding her hand which is holding dumbbell, help her to do the exercise slowly. After second time helping her to lift the dumbbell, he stops slowly looking at her swan like a neck. His hot breathing hitting her skin, didn't help her either to go numb. It was so new for them. Both of them have dreamed about each other in a romantic situation all these years but feeling the proximity in real for the first time was an amazing feeling they were experiencing right now.

Rey slowly takes out the dumbbell from kriya's hand and keeps it on nearby chair without detaching himself from her back. Kriya's breathing speeded feeling rey's eyes on her and his touch. Rey holds her both hands and hugs her from back. Keeping his face on her shoulder rubbing his cheek to her's gently. After few seconds, he kisses her back of ear to make her go weak on her knees. Kriya throws her head back on rey's shoulder closing her eyes. Rey continued giving feather like kisses from her ear to her shoulder. Again from shoulder to near her ear. Nibbling her ear he says "you really turn me on bubble in WESTERN CLOTHES"

Kriya opens her eyes at rey's last words. Detaching herself from him, she turns to him and asks "what do you mean by Western Clothes? You think I can't turn you on when I wear Indian dresses?"

Rey sighs for kriya spoiling the moment just for this crap argument. Rey in a neglected tone "forget it".

"Why forget it? REY..(in frustrated tone) don't underestimate Indian dresses. Tumhe nahi pata ab Indian dresses bhi bahot sexy patern mein milte hai"

"Oh really?(laughing sarcastically) Indian outfits and sexy? They cover you from neck to toe kriya. How will anyone look sexy covering from neck to toe? (Patting fuming kriya's cheek lightly) so.. that's why I said you turn me on in western clothes"

Rey was about to go completing his sentence, kriya's words stop him

"Okay then I challenge you Reyansh. I challenge you i will make you accept it in next 5 days that I can turn you on in Indian clothes as well and I will make you accept that one can look sexy in Indian clothes as well."

Rey facing her "really? Kriya you will loose it. I don't want to be rude but the fact is I have seen girls with such a less dress that you can't even imagine. But trust me I never attracted to them so you think draping clothes completely, you can attract me?"

Kriya gives a wide smile and says going near to him "so that itself proved reyansh. I can attract you wearing anything. The man who didn't get attract watching with almost no clothes girls can get attracted towards me today, only seeing little exposed back of mine. I will prove you easily rey Indian dresses are also sexy."

Rey agreed that he got attracted to her today just seeing her exposed back but he didn't express it. But agreeing Indian dresses too can attract him or one can look sexy in Indian outfits too? He couldn't agree upon it. So he says to kriya "ok bubble. You make me accept it that you can turn me on even wearing Indian clothes then I will do whatever you want me to do. And if you fail, then you will have to do as I say. Deal? (Extends his hand)"

Kriya thinks this is the best opportunity for her. If she succeeds, she can share everything she is holding back from him all these years - how everyone pressurized her to do something against him? How much she had missed him? Why she couldn't talk to him when he called her home whenever he visited India initially? And most importantly about her dad. So finally extending her hand she accepts the challenge.

Done. I won't promise anything like I will update next part soon or which of my story I will update next etc as my parents are here with me for few days so I am totally busy with them. Enjoying my days. so hardly getting any time to sit and type. I am so sorry for delay in updates. But trust me mpk lb and even boomerang half-half updates are done. But I am not in a mood to complete them as after long years I am getting chance to spend Time with my parents for such a long period of time. Sorry once again.

Edited by smileysmi - 9 years ago
Supab update
Rey turning on while kria was sleeping
N then kria kiss him twice on either chicks of rey
N her dialoge then I dont need u any more as I have my real rey with me
Was so cute sweet n adorabel
Love it
N than their lil romance
Kria ne sab bigad diya n rey ki bhi galti thi isme as a fact
N then their argument
Was really awsome
Lovely update
Morning kiss
And challenges
Can't wait for the next one
 amazing u didn't pm me but its ok
&
who gonna win lets see
update soon plzzz
currently busy... Will review after reading it
Hey diii... 
Its nice to c u have updated I am really happy to read it di
Nw coming to d update kriya dreaming abt Rey wow...
And morng kisses *blush
Kriyas plan is to turn on Rey wow
I am 100% sure kriya will win d bet waiting 4 d next update eagarlyyy...and ya di enjoy ur holidays with ur parents its more important I will wait till u update...
Love u di
Love keetha

Finally an update..

I was so missing your updates..😊

It was awesome.. loved it.

kriya's kiss to rey in her dream..😳

Loved their jogging & workout session..😉

& Kriya's challenge..😃

Excited to read further story..

update it as per your convenience..

Thanks for PM. & enjoy.😊
Edited by mir_mishti - 9 years ago
this was superb...

loved it ..

update it soon
Awesome update dear...!! Enjoy ur days..,,.but update next part soon...!!