Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

:..Sameer Birthday Thread preparation..: (Page 4)

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Did you know that Sameer asked for dowry?

You have heard stories about people asking for new cars, bikes, houses and a whole lot of white goods in dowry, but have you ever come across a situation where the would-be son-in-law asked for a 52-year old motorbike as a gift during marriage?

That is precisely what happened during Sameer Dharmadhikari's wedding! The actor who is in the limelight with Main Teri Parchhaiyan Hoon, wanted to take home his wife as much as he wanted to take back her grandfather's 1956 Ariel Colt 200. "I could not take my eyes off the beauty. It was maintained in spic and span condition and belonged to my wife's grandfather. It is the only dowry I took from my in-laws!" says the actor who takes the bike for joyrides in Mumbai.

So the next time you see Sameer, don't be surprised if you see him riding a vintage bike.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/did-you-know/did-you-know-sameer-asked-dowry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.TapasYa.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
He's done with playing his part in Jhansi Ki Rani and now the Maharaja Sameer Dharmadhikari just wants to relax. On his visit to Nagpur, he said, "I am just enjoying this phase of doing nothing! I am getting to spend quality time with my wife and daughter and I am enjoying it." > --

.TapasYa.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

what does Father's Day signify? Sameer Dharmadhikari, who plays Siddharth Tyagi in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, believes, "For me, spending time with my daughter Saraswati is the most important thing. I play house with her and, she takes care of me in many ways. So, everyday is Father's Day for me." What are the true qualities of a good father? "More than the children changing, you as a parent have to change. It is just about leading them on the right path and keeping all options open for them. I do my best to guide my daughter in the best manner possible," he says.

To get a true taste of parenting, one has to experience it to believe it. "When I come home from work, nothing refreshes me more than playing with my daughter, or going out with her for a walk. A child's innocence and joy can take the tension of work away," says Sameer. Did his dad give him any advice that he remembers fondly? "I remember my father telling me one important thing, 'Jab tum baap ban jaoge, tab tum samjhoge,'" he laughs.

June 2008

PS.  in 2008 saraswati might have been 4-5 years old??

bold:   sameer is definitely on the right track in raising saraswati.  in these day and age, parents have to change.  Thumbs Up

red:    got his facts right as a parent.  very sensible man with right attitude.  can win "best father" award any day

blue: reminds me of his recent comment - saraswati asking about red pants LOL

pink:  first and last time seen him mentioning his father 

Samrata-Addictz

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
If all goes according to schedule with Sameer's two new shows, then we will have these shows on air during his birthday. Wink

Ramayan ending on 1st Sept and will be replaced with The Buddha on sundays  (Zee)

Mahabhart - weekdays from Sept.  (StarPlus)
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
http://dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNJAI20009

@tapu.  in case something out of this article come in handy for his b'day thread

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 20 August 2013 at 1:21pm
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Ulka to marry her rakhi bro in Jhansi'

an extract from TC article 15.12.09:

Her bridegroom - King Gangadhar of Jhansi played by actor Samir Dharmadhikari is quite a hit with her class mates and the girls apparently ask her to marry him in real life. Countering their suggestion, the child wonder says, "It's impossible because Sameerji is already married in real life and also for the fact that along with everyone I have tied him a rakhi this Rakshabandhan. Yes, my class mates keep teasing me with his name and say that if I don't wish to marry him, they will willingly and happily do it. But its not just Sameer ji, my classmates are crazy about Nana Bhau currently played by Shaheer Shaikh and even for the original Nana Bhau, Satyajit Dubey."

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 20 August 2013 at 1:31pm

Samrata-Addictz

Samrata-Addictz IF-Rockerz
Samrata-Addictz
Samrata-Addictz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
omg shobhi very nice article
thanks for posting

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
wonder if Ulka kept the tradition and still ties rakhi to sameer!!! or was it just one off whilst doing JKR !!!!

Go to top