Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

asya ff kaise batau tujhe dil mera kya kehraha part5 pg 31 (Page 5)

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Wowww interesting

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
part-1
18 august 2013
asad dairy
2 years back in this day u left me zoya,yes the love of my life zoya faruqi left me.nd all the hapines of my life gone with her,i deserve this i know zoya bt trust me never wanted to cheat u,i dont know how i end up in the same bed with that tanveer.what i remember is that i was unconcius,i asked tanveer what xactly happen as i was unconcius i m sure abt it bt u r nt why didnt u stop me ?why?u know what zoya what that damm girl said ?she said she thought i love her nt u thats why i m doing this nd she didnt stop me bcj she love me,f**k that girl every time i see her face i felt lyk punching her,i felt lyk killing her i know it was my fault bt she i treat her lyk my best friend lyk a sister nd she take advantage of me?ammi asked her to leave our house bt every time she will say where she will go she have no 1 in this world.so,she is leaving in my house making my life more painful.everytime she utter jammy i feel lyk banging her head.sometimes i fell lyk nothing happen that night between me nd tanveer,i fell lyk tanveer traped me as she claim she loves me.zoya why u left me without hearing anything? why u left me when i needed u most ?i searched u every where bt failed.when ur first film released i went mumbai in ur house to meet u bt ur bodygards beat me untill i fell unconcius i visited several times bt they didnt let me meet u as they thought i m crazy fan of u.i said them just let me meet zoya once i love her bt they said every boys of india love her get out of here.zoya do u know i m dying every second.yes zoya how could u become so shamless zoya?how can u do such a intimate scene with another guy ,how u weare such a seductive dress,every day i hear ur link up news,i know u r doing all these to panish me,u know what u r suscessful in it.i will become baggar 4rm tomorow as i have lost all my money,my construction house will shut down if i dnt give them 1000 corer rupee tomorow bt where will i get that money,after u left me i never pay hide in my business as a result it wil shut down tomorow.i dnt know what will i say to najma nd ammi.bank  will  also sell my house where will i go with my ammi nd najma i dnt know.there is 1ly darkness in my life cj the light of my life has gone 2 years back,all bcj of that tanveer,o great why i m blaming her when i m at a fault.i deserve this nd zoya u deserve hapiness.i know u r hapy without me,b hapy with ur ranbir kapor ur latest boy friend...(i know i used rk in my previous ff , bt i just love him so,i m using here also)
 meanwhile mumbai:
zoya faruqi the superstar is sitting beside her window  seeing the sea nd remembering her mr.khan the love of her life nope she hate asad ahmed khan.zoya:hello,i asked u to sent 1000 corer rupee in mr asad ahmed khan bank account,no matter what happpen i just dnt want to see dilshad constructing house to shut down nd yead dnt u dare to tell mr.asad ahmed khan that i helped him.
man:ok madam.zoya...zoya hear the soft voice of her best friend ranbir kapor they r best friend 4rm chilhood bt media consider them as a couple.
rk:that bas***d asad u helped him zoya.why?u said u hate him then why u help him?do u still feel something 4r him?
zoya:r u kidding with me?i hate him more than anything i helped him bcj of phupie as i consider her my mother,nd what r u doing in my room in the middel of the night huh?what is ur intension?i know karate.
rk:o plzz.i m nt here 4r taking advantage of u.nd i m least interested abt u.do u read todays newspaper that f**king media is saying we r couple daam.now my mom is saying get maried with zoya.i told her mom plz  i want to mary a  decent girl nt  a pagli lyk zoya.
zoya:wait a min i m pagli?o realy?rk i will kill u wait.saying this they started fighting.rk:ok stop pulling my hair.ouch.zoya why u r dating so many boys?i know u dont even let them touch u.bt why r u making this kind of image that u r a playgirl.its not good 4r u charier.r u trying to send massage to ur mr.khan that u r hapy with out him?
zoya:i just dnt want to talk abt this.have a safe flight tomorow bye.
rk:i heared u will go to bhopal 4r shooting.will u meet him zoya?
zoya:no.i will shoot then comeback mumbai,moreover no1 knows abt that shoting.
asad room
ayan:bhaijaan stop worying.ur company will nt shut down i managed 1000 thousan corer rupes nd all is fixed.
asad:4rm where did u get so,much money ayan tell me.
ayan:zoya sent that much money to help that person who ruined her life.
asad:zoya,my zoya.u know her number?ayan plz 4r god sake give me her num i just wanna talk with her 4r once plz
ayan:why should i give u her num?i hate u remember that.nd never dare to say my zoya allah kasam i wil forget ur my bhaijaan.
just then tanveer entered how dare u talk to jammy lyk that ayan?
ayan:i dnt think i have to learn something 4rm a prostitute lyk u.its my bhaijaan home nd u r a mistress of him .so,stay in ur limit.nd dnt dare to shout at me.saying this ayan left 4rm there.
tanveer:jamy dnt wory everything will b all right saying this she is abt to touch asad when asad shut the door in4rnt of her face.
asad:zoya,why u helped me?do u still love me after i betrayed u?
precap:zoyas accident nd asya meting after 2 years

Edited by asya04 - 19 August 2013 at 12:48am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21asya96585Mahi982shami9shami810Ayesha_Kssgcspn2013kiru2992MissReadingFayeaish321msingh27asyakiideewaniSplash-ASYAaish-aucutestar12---Shweta---tharaniiPriyankahosanaEkPagliLadkitv05Sana70tastahninnisha150mysticloverprinceegoyaljazmeenFimmyAneezarp27-waitingforyou-Ashi3Afr.uudelena_anopamagossipgirlxoxoPrizijazsidhuakaswanMissSparklingcool_sriprincess101Prani08neenabinu_Ridz_asyaarshiloverSaraliciouslavalinaGroverAddict-jawaria--Hinaloveasya-rajnid68nahsjdnusksmsj-Anitha-shreya11mehra--Mahima--ar-n-only-arsonia555SilverBell-PuNiTh-MisHumptyDumptyraneebSurishLinsie

Afr.uu IF-Dazzler
Afr.uu
Afr.uu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
awesome
thanks for pm
shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

VEry nice dear

PLz update soon