India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New interview of Avinash (Page 4)

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Here is Rubi's tweet for you all. I think she tweeted this for us indirectly.Smile So don't worry.
Rubina
[email protected]

We are the most
intelligent of all the
species; Respect for every individual's private life
shall be much
appreciated :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26radev24Flower___powerfatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article Hari.

The character of Shlok that Avinash is enacting in the new show is different from the other leads that he has played. All the best to him and hope that his and the team's hard work  is successfull. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanaFlower___power

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by Soniaman

Plz tell me na...

Sonia nothing much. The reporter asked him about his marriage plan but Avi was not interested in answering this question and he signed off saying he wouldn't like to discuss his personal life when talking about professional things.

what s wrong in it???? U guys make huua of this????it s necessary that every time he says something for his love...
Already there is so tension and u people make more...
Ruby and avi have different natures..try to understand...from day 1 ruby tweets all pics..he nt usual...and if i remember two days back he retweet bhawana where ruby says he looks good in beard!!!but why we all suspect them???are they fool who are showing all this things to public to gain publicity...
I think avina also wants theirs fans to sepreate radev from avina...and i think it s good for their carreers...
And yes they are unique nt like other couples...just for in limelight!!!

Originally posted by seema12345

Avinash gave very smart answers 
What I don't understand is why the article says Avinash is stepping in Baruns shoes 

He is not --his character is diff the story is diff 

As for Avinash not answering any questions about Rubina ---this is the first time he has not said anything about their relationship before there always they are going to wait etc. 

The reason I think he did not was about their marriage plans  ---there is so much negativity going about his upcoming show he does not want to say why they are going to wait then the whys when's all those questions pop up 

But still worried why no supportive tweet etc from Rubnina --maybe she does in private ---wish everything is fine with them 

@Sonia @Seema ... Right on!!!ClapStar Lets keep their private lives private. They have every right cuz they have earned it.

Other guys no offence, you know me, no offence. But as fans, what are we doing here? Kham khaa making avina's "private" life "public" by so many unnecessary concerns. Put yourselves in their shoes. Would you reveal every tinsy-vinsy private stuff in tweet / fb or whatever? No na?

Lets stop reading so much into it more than needed. As they say ... read btw the lines, not over it, not beyond it, not under it, whatever.LOLBig smileSmile

Support does not mean showing concern when that kind of concern is not needed. These forums dont need to be filled with unnecessary unwanted stuff. LOL

We need to be "adult" fans, not juvenile fans. Hai na?!Smile

Again MY 2c!Big smileBig smile

NeerjaaFlower___power

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks afsu for sharing rubina tweet. I guess that should put all worries to rest. She is right. Just like all of us they too have private life and we need to respect that. Its just that we love them so much that we get hyper sometimes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAfAfss_94Flower___power

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
 This forum is always mature not childish . If Avinash wants his private life to be kept seprate then should respect his decision  . Already under so much of negative vibes . 

radev24Flower___power

Shraddha_Avifan Senior Member
Shraddha_Avifan
Shraddha_Avifan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
ya rubi you are absolutely right that its your personal lives and it should be respected by everbody . But guys don't you think that these two are public figures and moreover if it is their private lives then why they had opened it in past that they are in love it was also their personal lives in past as well don't you think that they are taking their faces off from public but hope everything is fine btw the couple but...! but but but I am a die heart avinash fan so for the sake of avi as he said let it be and moreover I love you avi in every situation whether you are with rubi or not in future I am your fan and respect you always and love you but only you always

Edited by GhiaaAvinashfan - 18 August 2013 at 10:31am
harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
edited my post after Rubi's tweet
sorry for raising this much discussion
I might need a more whack on my head to get some maturity

NeerjaaAfss_94

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

edited my post after Rubi's tweet
sorry for raising this much discussion
I might need a more whack on my head to get some maturity

hari , sorry . could not stop laughing reading your these above lines . you do not need to whack your head as you are doing your medical

Go to top