Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New interview of Avinash (Page 3)

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Plz tell me na...

Sonia nothing much. The reporter asked him about his marriage plan but Avi was not interested in answering this question and he signed off saying he wouldn't like to discuss his personal life when talking about professional things.

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
 Thanks for sharing. I think Avinash wants his life with Rubina to be private. I remember when Rubina started PV, fans where asking her stupid questions about Karan.' And then Rubina got tired and said why can't people ask questions about mine work instead of mine private life. She tweeted about it. Maybe Avinash wants to prevent that, want to be private. I think that is good.
I think we should respect their privacy!  But I can understand everyone worries!

Edited by ashna26 - 18 August 2013 at 7:42am
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

I think so before Avinash always said something about their marriage plans etc never heard him say don't want to talk about his personal life before

And all this negative stuff going on about him and Rubina not saying anything ?i remember when Divyas character was suddenly cut short Rubina said that Avinash was very supportive telling her that this how it is in show buisness
I am afraid too hope everything is fine they both make such a beautifull couple

Maya same here yaar never saw Avi answering that way about his relationship. He always told that they would tie knot soon or something. This time he denied to say anything about it. I also hope everything is fine between them. May be Avinash really doesn't want to discuss his personal life now. I appreciate his professionalism. Just want an article on their birthday. Because we are their fans so we are worried.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maya-kk

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by Soniaman

Plz tell me na...

Sonia nothing much. The reporter asked him about his marriage plan but Avi was not interested in answering this question and he signed off saying he wouldn't like to discuss his personal life when talking about professional things.

what s wrong in it???? U guys make huua of this????it s necessary that every time he says something for his love...
Already there is so tension and u people make more...
Ruby and avi have different natures..try to understand...from day 1 ruby tweets all pics..he nt usual...and if i remember two days back he retweet bhawana where ruby says he looks good in beard!!!but why we all suspect them???are they fool who are showing all this things to public to gain publicity...
I think avina also wants theirs fans to sepreate radev from avina...and i think it s good for their carreers...
And yes they are unique nt like other couples...just for in limelight!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_radev48LUNAfashna26maya-kkFlower___powerradev24fatssrilanka

seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Avinash gave very smart answers 
What I don't understand is why the article says Avinash is stepping in Baruns shoes 

He is not --his character is diff the story is diff 

As for Avinash not answering any questions about Rubina ---this is the first time he has not said anything about their relationship before there always they are going to wait etc. 

The reason I think he did not was about their marriage plans  ---there is so much negativity going about his upcoming show he does not want to say why they are going to wait then the whys when's all those questions pop up 

But still worried why no supportive tweet etc from Rubnina --maybe she does in private ---wish everything is fine with them 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94radev24maya-kkFlower___power

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Nice to see avinash taking criticism in a positive manner. We fans would always be with you. Very nice interview.

But yes the last part did surprise me a little bit. Every time he never hesitated in replying to questions pertaining to his personal life. However this time he just said straightforward that he is won't discuss personal life even the interviewer mentioned the same. Hope everything is fine between the as u guys said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94radev24maya-kkFlower___power

masumasrilanka Senior Member
masumasrilanka
masumasrilanka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
me too am not happy with Avi,i noticed with Rubin ,she doesn't,wear her rings anymore,after she gave back her ring  to that guy in PV,she is wearing another ring in her index finger,love them both so much.dont want this stupid rumour to be true.Silly 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanaAfss_94

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masumasrilanka

me too am not happy with Avi,i noticed with Rubin ,she doesn't,wear her rings anymore,after she gave back her ring  to that guy in PV,she is wearing another ring in her index finger,love them both so much.dont want this stupid rumour to be true.Silly 

rubina is wearing her engagment ring in index finger maybe bcoz everytime she might had been asked onscreen nt to wear engagement ring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower___power

Go to top