Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Avinash maybe thought here to focus on the new show IPKKND 2 so he didn't talk about his personal life here.

but he never replied in such way to such question
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm too afraid now but recently rubi has defended avi for having another relation, ryt?? n even rubi said that their chemistry is 10 times better off screen..even when she got the role of sita, she said something about avi, that he also liked her role and happy for her...maybe avi just didn't think it would be necessary for this article..still i'm afraid.. 
chotibahoo thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

I don't want to hear about other couples and comparing our avina to them. Avinash was not a tive on twitter for long now he has come back since his new show launching everything is fine we can't just doubt over little things

Hey! don't be so touchy.  I love them both very very very much cos they are made for each other.  I was just so upset to see Rubina's recent photo deleted from Avinash's account and her tweets ignored by him.
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone tell me what is in this interview about avina???what he say...plz i cant read...plz..
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think so before Avinash always said something about their marriage plans etc never heard him say don't want to talk about his personal life before 

And all this negative stuff going on about him and Rubina not saying anything ?i remember when Divyas character was suddenly cut short Rubina said that Avinash was very supportive telling her that this how it is in show buisness 
I am afraid too hope everything is fine they both make such a beautifull couple 
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Soniaman

Plz tell me na...

Sonia nothing much. The reporter asked him about his marriage plan but Avi was not interested in answering this question and he signed off saying he wouldn't like to discuss his personal life when talking about professional things.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks for sharing. I think Avinash wants his life with Rubina to be private. I remember when Rubina started PV, fans where asking her stupid questions about Karan.' And then Rubina got tired and said why can't people ask questions about mine work instead of mine private life. She tweeted about it. Maybe Avinash wants to prevent that, want to be private. I think that is good.
I think we should respect their privacy!  But I can understand everyone worries!
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maya-kk

I think so before Avinash always said something about their marriage plans etc never heard him say don't want to talk about his personal life before

And all this negative stuff going on about him and Rubina not saying anything ?i remember when Divyas character was suddenly cut short Rubina said that Avinash was very supportive telling her that this how it is in show buisness
I am afraid too hope everything is fine they both make such a beautifull couple

Maya same here yaar never saw Avi answering that way about his relationship. He always told that they would tie knot soon or something. This time he denied to say anything about it. I also hope everything is fine between them. May be Avinash really doesn't want to discuss his personal life now. I appreciate his professionalism. Just want an article on their birthday. Because we are their fans so we are worried.
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Sonia nothing much. The reporter asked him about his marriage plan but Avi was not interested in answering this question and he signed off saying he wouldn't like to discuss his personal life when talking about professional things.

what s wrong in it???? U guys make huua of this????it s necessary that every time he says something for his love...
Already there is so tension and u people make more...
Ruby and avi have different natures..try to understand...from day 1 ruby tweets all pics..he nt usual...and if i remember two days back he retweet bhawana where ruby says he looks good in beard!!!but why we all suspect them???are they fool who are showing all this things to public to gain publicity...
I think avina also wants theirs fans to sepreate radev from avina...and i think it s good for their carreers...
And yes they are unique nt like other couples...just for in limelight!!!
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Avinash gave very smart answers 
What I don't understand is why the article says Avinash is stepping in Baruns shoes 

He is not --his character is diff the story is diff 

As for Avinash not answering any questions about Rubina ---this is the first time he has not said anything about their relationship before there always they are going to wait etc. 

The reason I think he did not was about their marriage plans  ---there is so much negativity going about his upcoming show he does not want to say why they are going to wait then the whys when's all those questions pop up 

But still worried why no supportive tweet etc from Rubnina --maybe she does in private ---wish everything is fine with them