Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

This interview does not only talk about IPK 2 but also the original IPK. So technically, this thread should not be closed unless other rules are violated. πŸ˜³

Yeah he dint mentioned Barun there...But The Fact is that we all knw Barun left the show due to his health as he already did double shifts during MAMR, so no point is there to blame him for the closure of the show or anything else.
Edited by aNkItA.C - 10 years ago
flutterlashes thumbnail

then me n anandi will help uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MT_loverboy

i dnt want any WL😑

Really😲😲 Rofling yaar🀣
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aNkItA.C

Yeah he dint mentioned Barun there...But The Fact is that we all knw Barun left the show due to his health as he already did double shifts during MAMR, so no point is there to blame him for the closure of the show or anything else.

anku di can talk sensibly even πŸ€’
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: KittenRose

I also read that Farah, it could have been avoided. What he has been fed about this and all i don't know, but personally i feel that was not needed and I take it as a bit offensive, may be my problem, especially when BS left the show and SP put a disclaimer saying the same, this comment has a lot of meaning.

He indirectly brought Barun into discussion and it was so not needed! He, by now, should know how sensitive this whole issue is. I really have nothing against Avinash but this interview did not go down well with me .. He seemed like a sensible and smart guy so far and his tweets were rather rational. He better stick to that stand .. he cannot make us like him more by trying to prove he is more committed to his role .. or anything this sort. His work will talk for him .. if that is what he is concerned of .. comparison. In fact, I was rather sympathetic to him thinking that naming the show IPK 2 will put him in direct comparison with Barun and it will be a hard task for him .. because the standard is high. But the route he is taking .. is not going to help.
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MT_loverboy

i dnt want any WL😑

but i want it πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He has no reason whatsoever getting Barun in this.. 😑 Times like these when I exactly know why I respect Barun so much.. had he been in the same position as Avinash, Barun wud not be so unprofessional to talk abt anyone like this.. And this guy.. Ufff... Show start hua nahi aur itna attitude...
CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: flutterlashes

then me n anandi will help uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no CB, me not going to help you this time πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: CrazyDollAnandi

no CB, me not going to help you this time πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

yy ? :o