Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Shit has hit the roof-VB note Pg6 (Page 7)

HauntingDawn Senior Member
HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thank you Pooja for yr note.

Like I had said earlier, its the offensive and provocative posts of the TM which inflame passions and force people to react so strongly. No one objects to quality criticism of ohers. There is a way to put forth one's opinion. Freedom of expression doesn't mean that people use any kind of offensive language. 

On top of that every day in MMT he uses the same words for which he gets public warnings. He keeps saying that he does not care abt IF rules, mods warnings, and  that he doesn't give a damn if he is banned or warned. I mean isn't that setting a wrong precedent and taking the forum, its rules and mods warnings and fellow members sentiments etc for granted? Its disrespecting and disregarding the same. And then when someone responds to him in the same vein he starts crying and runs to fellow members in MMT seeking sympathy for being told off. LOL he thinks he can say anything offensive but people can't respond to him that way and goes complaining abt it. That's rich!  I haven't seen anything more ridiculous than that ever. Also, I have seen him say countless times that he is 'going to inflame passions in the forum deliberately with his provocative posts or that he is going to 'LAGAO AAG' in the forum with his offensive posts. Its clear that he has a questionable intent for making such posts and that is to vitiate the atmosphere in the forum and sadistically keep bashing every character that a particular actor plays for his sadistic satisfaction. Hope he will not be allowed to get away with such things in the future. Frankly, I ahve never seen anyone doing so ever in any forum or getting away with it. 

Thanks so much for the note again. I am done here in this thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitali25

HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
So MADAM  Mohini ji - calling a character a dog is fine? Where was yr sense of outrage then when he said that? Selective outrage is itWink

If u want yr lecturing to be taken by anyone seriously, try being fairLOL. Had u objected to what he said I wld welcome yr comments. Since u didn't and still don't... u lost the right to take a high moral groundWink

And reg he being a so called veteran...lol what a jokeLOL. Do refer to my previous post for some enlightenment on the same. His track record since S1 is well known to all and its laughable to assume that he has earned any kind of respect so far with his rubblsh posts. The names he is called on FB for his cheao, ridiculous behavior on the form wld boggle anyone's mind LOL

And I will be shocked to see one balanced, rational, fair critique from him!!! All I see is crap crap and crap with focus on bashing just one character...nothing new or with substance in anything that the guy manages to write

And my calling him an imposter was in response to his questioning my identity and in sarcasm. Strange that u didn't find it fit to advise HIM against calling someone else an imposter.LOL At least be consistent in expressing outrage if u want anyone to respect your advisoriesWinkLOL

LIke I said BIAS is dripping out of yr post. So, if u want to be taken seriously by anyone, try first being fair and balanced, got it!!

And what kind of rationale is it to refer to the extremes other forums go to. An offense is an offense and talking abt offenses in relative terms is ridiculous, foolish and totally lame IMOLOL If some other forum members indulge in writing unacceptable stuff, does that give this guy the licence to write shitty stuff too?? Ab yeh kya twisted logic hai LOL

And madam, calling someone a fool is as per forum rules NAME CALLING and ABUSIVE to a fellow member. So next time u lecture someone on forum rules and decorum, remember to follow the same yrself...got it? That way at least u won't be laughed at for practicing heights of hypocrisy!!

Edited by aastha71 - 18 August 2013 at 5:55am
Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aastha71

So MADAM Mohini ji - calling a character a dog is fine? Where was yr sense of outrage then when he said that? Selective outrage is itWink

If u want yr lecturing to be taken by anyone seriously, try being fairLOL. Had u objected to what he said I wld welcome yr comments. SInce u didn't and still don't... u lost the right to take a high moral groundWink

And reg he being a so called veteran lol what a joke. Do refer to my previous post for some enlighnemnet on he same. His track record since S1 is well know to all and its laughable to assume that he has earned any kind of respect so far with his rubblsh posts. The names he is called on FB wld boggle anyone's mindLOL

And I will be shocked to see one balanced, rational fair critique from him!!! All I see is crap crap and crap with bashing one character...nothing new and with substance in that

And my calling him an imposter was in response to his questioning my identity and in sarcasm. Strange that u didn't find it fit to advise HIM against calling someone else an imposter.LOL

LIke I said BIAS is dripping out of yr post. So, if u want to be taken seriously by anyone, try first being fair and balanced, got it

And what kind of rationale is it to say the extremes other forums go to. An offense is an offense and talking abt offenses in relative terms is ridiculous and lame IMOLOLIf some other forum members indulge in writing unaccepatle stuff, does that give this guy the licence to write shitty stuff too?? AB yeh kya twisted logic haiLOL

And madam, calling someone a fool is as per forum rules NAME CALLING and ABUSIVE to a fellow member. So next time u lecture someone on forum rules and decorum, remember to follow the same yrself...got it? And u won't be laughed at for practicing height of hypocrisy!!

for ur kind info dear...he had just said a proverb dat vasu is like a dog who has been trained by his master just to obey him...n i know wat d TM says n wat not as im a regular member of MMT...
n if u really think dat im biased...den fine...im dat...im biased towards TM as i have been knowing him since many days n very well know if his intentions r right or wrong...n who r u...??? i dont know u well enough...so why would i believe n side u...??
n u know wat...i just realised dat im wasting my time here arguing d ppl who really dont know d meaning of criticism...
n yes...i didnt find anything objectional in his post...got it...??
report me if u want for siding d TM n calling u a fool...i dont care...

Pravesh.P

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Well fb is not the barometer to measure respectability and if the fb keeps being used as a barometer that would be a big joke

Pravesh.P

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Thanks mohini no point arguing over a list cause

Pravesh.P

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

Thanks mohini no point arguing over a list cause

i know bro...dere's no point arguing...just req d mods to close dis thread to avoid any further controversy

Pravesh.P

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Aastha you should have better things to so than following me around everywhere and when you don't understand the sentiments of stuff that is said on mmt and twist things to your liking is sad and you keep complaining that I run and complain to ppl in mmt well you only talk to ppl you are comfortable with and you complain about me bashing ppl well if you can take liberty of bashing me and so I have an equal right of character I don't like and anyway you are a perfect example of pot calling kettle black syndrome as you find it nice to call me beggar and other names but find my words which you can't understand insulting that's bit rich and now stop taking yourself too seriously

Pravesh.P

HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Originally posted by aastha71

So MADAM Mohini ji - calling a character a dog is fine? Where was yr sense of outrage then when he said that? Selective outrage is itWink

If u want yr lecturing to be taken by anyone seriously, try being fairLOL. Had u objected to what he said I wld welcome yr comments. SInce u didn't and still don't... u lost the right to take a high moral groundWink

And reg he being a so called veteran lol what a joke. Do refer to my previous post for some enlighnemnet on he same. His track record since S1 is well know to all and its laughable to assume that he has earned any kind of respect so far with his rubblsh posts. The names he is called on FB wld boggle anyone's mindLOL

And I will be shocked to see one balanced, rational fair critique from him!!! All I see is crap crap and crap with bashing one character...nothing new and with substance in that

And my calling him an imposter was in response to his questioning my identity and in sarcasm. Strange that u didn't find it fit to advise HIM against calling someone else an imposter.LOL

LIke I said BIAS is dripping out of yr post. So, if u want to be taken seriously by anyone, try first being fair and balanced, got it

And what kind of rationale is it to say the extremes other forums go to. An offense is an offense and talking abt offenses in relative terms is ridiculous and lame IMOLOLIf some other forum members indulge in writing unaccepatle stuff, does that give this guy the licence to write shitty stuff too?? AB yeh kya twisted logic haiLOL

And madam, calling someone a fool is as per forum rules NAME CALLING and ABUSIVE to a fellow member. So next time u lecture someone on forum rules and decorum, remember to follow the same yrself...got it? And u won't be laughed at for practicing height of hypocrisy!!

for ur kind info dear...he had just said a proverb dat vasu is like a dog who has been trained by his master just to obey him...n i know wat d TM says n wat not as im a regular member of MMT...
n if u really think dat im biased...den fine...im dat...im biased towards TM as i have been knowing him since many days n very well know if his intentions r right or wrong...n who r u...??? i dont know u well enough...so why would i believe n side u...??
n u know wat...i just realised dat im wasting my time here arguing d ppl who really dont know d meaning of criticism...
n yes...i didnt find anything objectional in his post...got it...??
report me if u want for siding d TM n calling u a fool...i dont care...

LOL what u wrote is NOT a PROVERB!!! Do u even know the meaning of a proverb???LOL Kamaal hai to justify the crap he dishes out u will say anything now LOL

And for yr information even the phrase you have written attributing to him is highly offenisve, cheap and deliberately derogative!!!! And again for yr information, he was warned for saying this and that thread had been closed. If it had been in line with forum rules, he wld not have got a warning. So first you go and take a refreshing course on forum rules and also find out abt facts and then come and preach others. Blindly supporting trashy stuff just coz yr so called friend happens to dish it out DOES NOT make it look or sound right or decent! And its obvious to all that his purpsoe of using such language is only to satisfy his sadistic crude urge to degrade the character coz a particular actor is playing it. Noting else. Otherwise he could have said so in a civilized decent language too!!! Many manage to express their discontent using decent language too...don't they!. No one else saw it appropriate to use offensive degrading analogies...unlike him for obvious reasons!!! Hios bias and agenda is so damn obvious!! Amusingly, he finds balla fine even though his mannerisms and language are similar to Vasu's. I like Balla too but I am not a hypocrat to then turn around and say oh balla is fine but Vasu's language and mannerisms don't suit the show. Heights of idiocity! At least ppl shld be smart enough to coevr their tracks well while exercizing their extreme bias so that it does not get apparent LOL The guy is so predicatble that its AMUSING!!! And who is he trying to fool abt his nefarious agendas. His two facedness  and double standards are apparent and obvious to all! Well I find HIM cheap, crude and unclassy as he keeps writing crude stuff and keeps spewing out venom and vitriol on the forum with malafide intentions. And I am sick of it. And u cld do well to keep yr biased lectures to yrself. And no I won't report u for namecalling coz I am not like yr Vyas bro who 'lagaos aag' in his own language with provocative comments and then runs crying to seek support and sympathy from some MMTians for being paid back in kind!!Wink Only silly, pathetic creatures like him do that!

Edited by aastha71 - 18 August 2013 at 6:21am

Go to top