Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Shit has hit the roof-VB note Pg6 (Page 5)

HauntingDawn Senior Member
HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hey MI or whoever u are (Btw I supect u are a faker posing as a guy here coz I have never seen a guy acting like a fish market woman before bitching and talking poisonous crap all day on a public forum like u do with zero dignity and classWinkLOL. No...sorry strike that out as even illiterate fish market women have better class and behave better and in a more decent mannerTongue)

And you are giving too much importance to yrself thinking I am after u LOL You are not worthy of that lolWink
I have better use of my time than go after losers like you who indulge in destructive and cheap tactics on forums just to gain attention as they have nothing better to do in life. Wink

If I have a problem with its your pukeworthy, cheap, classless posts and thei selective and motivated agenda driven targeting.Dead

Edited by aastha71 - 18 August 2013 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nupuur

Rishi_ IF-Dazzler
Rishi_
Rishi_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aastha71

LOL what an irony and height of hypocrisy! 

A guy who himself uses abusive shitty language for characters and fellow members and behaves in a low class cheap manner most of the time on the forum has a problem with the language used in the showLOL

In the show the guy is a gangster and hence the this kind of language. But whats the excuse of the TM for using shitty, cheap language in the forum in most of his posts most of the time? Where is this bhashan / gyan when he calls a character a dog ??? 

Practice what u preach mister! 

Its clear that its not the character this guy has a problem with but the actor as he used to use disgracful language earlier for Mohan too!

So, stop practicing a sham hypocrisy and double standards

PS: I am not commenting on the track in teh show as one can argue abt it. What I am commenting on the trash that this guy keeps churning out consistently on this forum vitiating the atmosphere!

sorry but attacking fellow members  saying "this fellow" is also not good in that case. against IF rules.

TM is just putting forth his points. some words may not be appropriate i agree but the essence is clearly conveyed.

im disappointed with the revamp too but im enjoying it for KKK and AS my fav actors.
some words used in the show are no longer suitable to be heard for children etc.
so its better to tone down the vulgarity in the show and present decent love tracks to audience.

im clearly missing MM romance. but vasu-megha also make an awesome pair.

Edited by Rishi_ - 18 August 2013 at 3:53am

Pravesh.P

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Agree rishi thanks
HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

Originally posted by aastha71

LOL what an irony and height of hypocrisy! 

A guy who himself uses abusive shitty language for characters and fellow members and behaves in a low class cheap manner most of the time on the forum has a problem with the language used in the showLOL

In the show the guy is a gangster and hence the this kind of language. But whats the excuse of the TM for using shitty, cheap language in the forum in most of his posts most of the time? Where is this bhashan / gyan when he calls a character a dog ??? 

Practice what u preach mister! 

Its clear that its not the character this guy has a problem with but the actor as he used to use disgracful language earlier for Mohan too!

So, stop practicing a sham hypocrisy and double standards

PS: I am not commenting on the track in teh show as one can argue abt it. What I am commenting on the trash that this guy keeps churning out consistently on this forum vitiating the atmosphere!

sorry but attacking fellow members  saying "this fellow" is also not good in that case. against IF rules.

TM is just putting forth his points. some words may not be appropriate i agree but the essence is clearly conveyed.

im disappointed with the revamp too but im enjoying it for KKK and AS my fav actors.

@Rishi - with all due respect, I don't hv a problem with people criticizing at all. If I have a problem with its the cheap offensive and objectionable language this guy uses every day for the character. Do u know he abused him calling him a sadakchap and dog/trained dog? Is that acceptable? As someone pointed out if someone called a female character in the show a bitch will that be acceptable?
Isn't this crossing all limits. And shows are made on all walks of life. If this guy thinks he he a class above the rest he is a classist and shld just quit the show. Everyday degrading teh show and characters is ridiculous. I normally don't react like that but I am FED UP with this guy and his nonsense here. He is the most CRUDE and shamelessly cheap person I have ever come across on a public forum

nupuur

Amanat. IF-Sizzlerz
Amanat.
Amanat.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Disagree   Thumbs Down

Edited by -Amanat- - 18 August 2013 at 3:59am

HauntingDawn

sghosh1 Groupbie
sghosh1
sghosh1

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Yeh kya roz roz ka drama laga rakha hai. Ek he baat roz bolney ka kya matlab. Don't watch the show agar itni mirchi lag rahi hai tohLOL Wiasey its a big joke that a foul mouthed, classless guy like the TM who keeps churning out trash and trashy posts is talking abt lack of class in the show as someone saidLOLIf that is the case he shld feel right at homeROFL

Anyways - I don't see anything in the show cannot go with a gangster track. Given that they chose to go with a gangster track, this was expected. Expressing shock at this is just being DUMB and OVERREACTING just for the sake of itWink

And I don't see anything in the show that is not fit for viewing for kids. Itna kyun exaggearte kar rahey ho bahi.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nupuurAmanat.

nupuur Groupbie
nupuur
nupuur

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
LOL

DRAMA QUEEN of the forum is back and how for some weekend entertainmentROFL

People I too had advised him to just SHUT UP and QUIT the show teh last time he came up with a crappy post but the poor guy continues to torture himself and us with his harassing and silly postsLOL

Anyways I am getting my popcorn and coke for some free entertainment...let him carry on...today being a weekend he is obviously CRAVING for some attention from fellow membersROFL

Note : Btw the names he is called on FB are just out of this world. I was flabbergasted hearing them...but I must say they suit him to he coreWink

HauntingDawn

HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by nupuur

LOL

DRAMA QUEEN of the forum is back and how for some weekend entertainmentROFL

People I too had advised him to just SHUT UP and QUIT the show teh last time he came up with a crappy post but the poor guy continues to torture himself and us with his harassing and silly postsLOL

Anyways I am getting my popcorn and coke for some free entertainment...let him carry on...today being a weekend he is obviously CRAVING for some attention from fellow membersROFL

Note : Btw the names he is called on FB are just out of this world. I was flabbergasted hearing them...but I must say they suit him to he coreWink

Drama Queen LOL

Awesome title Wink

Another one is RESIDENT BEGGAR on the forum as he keeps BEGGING ppl to make comments on his own. How despo and pathetic is THATLOL

Go to top