Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Shit has hit the roof-VB note Pg6 (Page 4)

HauntingDawn Senior Member
HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Rekha_v

Originally posted by aastha71

@Rekha I know he is nothing but a cheap attention seeker who has never said anything gracious or nice abt the actor concerned or any character he has ever played. Shows his motivated agenda in bashing

Not only that he also has been bashing fellow members on the forum

Irony is he then BEGS the same members to comment on his posts lol

Have u ever seen anyone begging ppl to respond to his mindless repetitive posts like this...saying pl comment again n again?

Also ridiculously he keeps bumping his own posts up when no one comments

Attention seeker...as u rightly said!

What a PATHETIC way to gain attention though. YUCK!!

Exactly!!! Never seen a balanced, fair analysis from his ever on the show

And bizarre thing is even though he keeps bashing Vasu calling him sadakchap etche keeps piling praises on Bala even though he too is like VasuWink. I mean he is Vasu's sidekick and hence uses the same language, mannersism etc. Taht does not turn off this guy off  but Vasu does. hehe like u said height of hyposcrisy!! By doing so he EXPOSES himself for what he is a  petty minded guy whose only agenda is too pour out poison and vitriol on one particular actor and every character that he plays. Period!

Yes...he LOVES BalaLOL...( btw so do I) even though he uses similar so called in this guy's language  sadakcap ways but its only Vasu he has a prob with...u know whyWink

Like u said exposes his cheap, nefarious agenda driven mindse

Pathetic...! Sad the levels to which ppl stoop to to fulfil their cheap vulgar designs!

Edited by aastha71 - 18 August 2013 at 3:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nupuurManicaa

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Citizen!!! Just leave it.
A lot of people in the forum suffer from holier than thou syndrome.
Don't waste your effort on this!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P..geeth..sumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Narayan
HauntingDawn Senior Member
HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

Well it is great that for some ppl only if you praise you are worthy of being in the forum and if you say something to the popular opinion you are unworthy and attention seeking great

There are many who criticze the show and no one has a problem with that as ppl use civil and cultured language and are fair in their analysis and don't always target one character nastily like u do. People have manners and don't use offensive language and cheapen the characters like u do. Noone uses words like dog, sadakchap etc for characters hers like u do despite warnings. It's height of shamelessness and disregard.. No one crosses the limits like u do on this forum...u just keep crossing every level of decency and keep sinking lower and lower. SHAME!

Edited by aastha71 - 18 August 2013 at 3:25am

nupuurManicaaAmanat.

Manicaa Groupbie
Manicaa
Manicaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aastha71

Originally posted by --MI--

Well it is great that for some ppl only if you praise you are worthy of being in the forum and if you say something to the popular opinion you are unworthy and attention seeking great

There are many who criticze the show and no one has a problem with that as ppl use civil and cultured language and are fair in their analysis and don't always target one character nastily like u do. People have manners and don't use offensive language and cheapen the characters like u do. Noone uses words like dog, sadakchap etc for characters hers like u do despite warnings. It's height of shamelessness and disregard.. No one crosses the limits like u do on this forum...u just keep crossing every level of decency and keep sinking lower and lower. SHAME!

Well said!Thumbs Up  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nupuurHauntingDawn

Mitali25 Goldie
Mitali25
Mitali25

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Honestly what was shown in the video was expected given the track. It's kind of common Sensical. It's not rocket science for God 's sake lol.

Frankly I find this a case of false outrage lol just to grab eyeballs. It's become an every day ritual.

Why keep harping abt the same thing every day. If u find it so outrageous QUIT. 

This constant bashing n cribbing is just mindless and SICK to the core

Edited by Euglena - 18 August 2013 at 3:36am

nupuurpriyu_friendHauntingDawn

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Aastha or whoever you are it seems you are obsessed with me and have some axe to grind as I remember you making personal remarks on me on a harmless story post I had made which makes it clear you like to make patronising and insulting posts on me
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@euglena why should if I don't like this vasu track it should be labelled false outrage and if ppl who like vasu can praise him why can't someone who is not impressed by it can criticise it and thanks for free advice

Go to top