India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Shit has hit the roof-VB note Pg6

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I have to say NBt writers have a great habit of surprising viewers so while original writers had a habit of surprising you with brilliant tracks and scenes which you did not imagine off the new writers unfortunately are going in opposite direction and just when you thought they could not go any lower and yuckier well new video of vasu bhai forcing megha to accept him comes up where vasu is pinning her to wall telling her to accept him since his face resembles her husband and he is dead and makes pretty inane and disgusting dialogues which don't belong to our show and it is sad that once our classy sophisticated show which could be enjoyed by the entire family where twist were simple story sensible and screenplay awesome has turn into low class wannabe gangster drama where lead character is mouthing shitty dialogues and manhandling and stalking and shoving lead female character who is in her 40s and I would end by saying it is sad that actors like kkk and aakansha who gave a sense of dignity and pride to the characters and made them real and Iconic are being made to do embarrassing things and mouth inane and wasteful dialogues in a sham of a premise and yes many would say mohan did yhe same thing but well that was different as he was aware megha was in love with him which was true and he never manhandled her or pulled her hair anyway Kya bakwas hain

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

souji2008blmadhuriPravesh.PuniqueblueroseMoner_RadioLeesansumiswap

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Pl comment
Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
seriously...even im disgusted watching d BR video...
why just cant dey focus on d main track of smhow bringing back mohan's memory...
instead dey r throwing dese cheap dialogues on us...as if dis track wasnt enough...
i mean...kahan likha hai...dat u should love smone just coz his/her face resembles ur dead beloved lover/husband...??
its seriously pathetic...
n i really feel bad for both d actors...as u said dey were d one who had brought dignity in d char of MM...n now dey r forced to deliver such dialogues...??? especially kkk...
im really frustated...n on top of dat...dey r just copy pasting ssn 1 classic scenes n dialogues...
n even vasu's dialogue is same as dat of mohan's wen he asks megha dat if she can marry anyone den why not him...
i had never thought dat we would have to see dis day also...
hats off to mr SS...for destroying ur own show...which was once a classic...u must be d happiest person on d earth at present...isnt it??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriPravesh.PuniqueblueroseMoner_RadioLeesanAdinash

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Shocked All these are happening in NBT!!!!!!!!!!! Can't really digest this disgusting thing...Extremely sad to know that they have killed the once classic show...pathetic.   
It's high time they end the show for goodness sake.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesan

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanks mohini well I have nothing more to add
HauntingDawn Senior Member
HauntingDawn
HauntingDawn

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
LOL what an irony and height of hypocrisy! 

A guy who himself uses abusive shitty language for characters and fellow members and behaves in a low class cheap manner most of the time on the forum has a problem with the language used in the showLOL

In the show the guy is a gangster and hence the this kind of language. But whats the excuse of the TM for using shitty, cheap language in the forum in most of his posts most of the time? Where is this bhashan / gyan when he calls a character a dog ??? 

Practice what u preach mister! 

Its clear that its not the character this guy has a problem with but the actor as he used to use disgracful language earlier for Mohan too!

So, stop practicing a sham hypocrisy and double standards

PS: I am not commenting on the track in teh show as one can argue abt it. What I am commenting on the trash that this guy keeps churning out consistently on this forum vitiating the atmosphere!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nupuurManicaa.KingSlayericeman7

.KingSlayer Senior Member
.KingSlayer
.KingSlayer

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aastha71

LOL what an irony and height of hypocrisy! 

A guy who himself uses abusive shitty language for characters and fellow members and behaves in a low class cheap manner most of the time on the forum has a problem with the language used in the showLOL

In the show the guy is a gangster and hence the this kind of language. But whats the excuse of the TM for using shitty, cheap language in the forum in most of his posts most of the time? Where is this bhashan / gyan when he calls a character a dog ??? 

Practice what u preach mister! 

Its clear that its not the character this guy has a problem with but the actor as he used to use disgracful language earlier for Mohan too!

So, stop practicing a sham hypocrisy and double standards

PS: I am not commenting on the track in teh show as one can argue abt it. What I am commenting on the trash that this guy keeps churning out consistently on this forum vitiating the atmosphere!

Bang on!!! 

Laughable thing is instead of making ridiculous meaningless repetitive whining posts ever day bashing Vasu and the show, why does he not SHUT UP & QUIT watching the show if it bothers his poor soul so much!!! He is behaving as if anyone is forcing him to watch the show lolLOL

Its for a reason he is called desparate attention seekerWink

These are just cheap attention seeking tactics and nothing elseWinkLOL

Edited by Rekha_v - 18 August 2013 at 2:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nupuurManicaaHauntingDawniceman7

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
You should stop putting words in my mouth and I never called anyone dog and you should stop repeating things and for a change you should stop using multiple ids and say same thing again and again as same thing word to word was said by other Id and if not you should stop plagiarising other ppl content

Go to top