India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Open This

ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I have heard Jodha Akbar hs been changed to "Do Dharmo se judi ek prem Katha"Dead
This Big! Jodha Akbar was Epic! and classy! none can match that...OK coming to the point, I was thinking can we mention the show as Jodha Akbar only here and Jodha as Jodha!

Protesters can't do anything about that..

For example
If there is a new spoiler
Jodha will...

We will use the same names as we used to! How about that??

I am deeply connected to Jodha AkbarCryCry
I can't bear this name change

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24vintage_12daisydee425OmaRamdassMMBGSuper KoolcocoatreeSexylicious.riyya6

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Really? Where did you read this?? Such a long and lame name Dead..  I was expecting Heera-Akbar..That sounds better I guess... 

I am not sure if we can use it , aren't there protesters on forum??
Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Agree with you yaar...
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
We will get through this.
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Shocked... Name confirmed Shocked...
LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Yeah...it's pretty hard to call JA from other name and also the new name is so hard to take and write
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor's 'OATIMD' was finally released in Rajasthan on Friday, a day after its India release. Shri Rajput Karni Sena, which has been protesting against distortion of facts in Balaji's serial Jodha Akbar, had announced it will not let any Ekta film to be released in the state, until name of the characters and the show are changed. 

To sort out the matter, Ekta especially flew down to Jaipur on August 15 around 12 noon, had a meeting with the Rajput Karni Sena members and its chief Lokendra Singh Kalvi. "We never had any intentions of hurting anybody's feelings through our show. But if it, in any manner has hurt anybody I sincerely apologize for it. As far as the name of the show is concerned, we are ready to change the name from Jodha Akbar to only Akbar. We are also ready to change the name of the characters," assured Ekta. She also agreed to not use the terms Kshatriya or Rajput in the serial, but added, "We cannot stop the show since we have contractual obligations. But if the channel refuses to make changes, Balaji as the production company will withdraw from the show." 

It was only after this OATIMD, which was supposed to be screened at the morning shows could be screened. "Yes, only after her confirmation and Sena chief's approval, the film has been released in almost 70 screens across the state," said film distributor Sanjay Chatar of Marudhar Entertainment.

Credit: Toi/ sumana13 (DF)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassAutumn_Rose

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i had no problem with the name change,but THIS name!do dharm crap!what the hell is that?

Go to top