Now that the judge has given

sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
15 days for RK and Madhu to clear their differences, etc etc can we expect some wonderful episodes which will raise the TRPs?   Definitely, RK and Bittuji will get to the root of things and may be Madhu who has had fainting spells will realise she is preggy and our crazy underground don, Mr Sultan and his accomplish, Dipali get into great misunderstandings to the extent she is shot by him!!!!!!!!   Hope, too RK catches Dipali  red handed talking to Sultan and she spills out the truth and Kiki, too comes to know the real reason why  Dipali is very happy...

All in all, CVs can we  hope that future episodes of Rishbala togetherness becomes  stronger within the next 15 days when RK  finds out the truth tht  Sultan is alive and is the cause for the divorce and Madhu's fears.๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hope these fifteen days, means a fortnight time is ours not bhai's ..let the madness be clear in such time and make the show full of life
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved all that u have written๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

i wish the story gets its fast pace back... i cant see them dragging it nymore ๐Ÿ˜ก!!!

wanna see the planning n plotting by RK๐Ÿ˜ณ ... that wud be worth the wait ... 
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Loved all that u have written๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

i wish the story gets its fast pace back... i cant see them dragging it nymore ๐Ÿ˜ก!!!

wanna see the planning n plotting by RK๐Ÿ˜ณ ... that wud be worth the wait ...
</font>

And worth five months of torture
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LSPD

And worth five months of torture

๐Ÿ˜† Rightly Said !!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰