chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LadyDabangg

at least they can recognise her work and give marks accordingly

she deserve more appreciation for her acts
winning does not matter
but deliberately making someone lose is wrong

Agree with appreciation part, right and wrong? in indian reality shows? ðŸ˜† its just rating and money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I'm so glad people are speaking out about this. I completely agree with you. The way they are treating Sana is uncalled for. I hate how they downplay everything she does. So pathetic.
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha loved the title of ur post!
i so agree with u!
i love sana n have loved her performances ; she deserves more marks! 
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree. sana has always given awesome performances. her full on energy  performance is treat to watch. she is d only contestant om jhalak who dance wid full on energy n has great stamina. judges r crap , i dont even count them in judges, ðŸ˜† sana is doing brilliant job n thats enough to mark her presence in show n also in tv. 
bombaysweety thumbnail
Agree.  Sana is dancing so well but from some reasons good dancers don't get their due. I also felt KVB was treated the same way.  Several performances of his were 30/30 like the salsa act and joker act.  But he is also not Colors face nor from Remo's movies, so he never got 30.  It's such a shame when contestants deserve great marks but don't get them.  Why not let good dancers feel happy?  Even if they are not going to win, let them leave happy.  I feel that KVB was kicked out without being given his 'great' moment. I feel the same will happen to Sana. As a viewer it makes you feel sad, disappointed and cheated.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Regarding the whole "wildcard entries never win" thing, wasn't Prachi Desai a wildcard entrant? And she ended up winning.
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i actually feel bad for tushar.. that guy no matter what he do he hardly get 10 ever..

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

Regarding the whole "wildcard entries never win" thing, wasn't Prachi Desai a wildcard entrant? And she ended up winning.

she was there from the begining and got elimianted and came back .. so here the case is bit different .. but whatever its a crap .. If they got a chance to join the show ..they have equal right as others to win 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shruti21

i actually feel bad for tushar.. that guy no matter what he do he hardly get 10 ever..

very true 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tushar and sana's performaance r extremely good.