Open UP! (Page 2)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Originally posted by AraBearxx

I dont know about gustaakh dil but yeah this show JLZ is amazing for sure. I hope they maintain story.

Ikr, I'm gonna pass out with all the awesomeness around here.

hope they actually maintain story.Smile

It's a Noona-Romance. THEY HAVE TO, or they'll have a psychotic bitch after their lives. Muhaahahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishani77

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

I dont know about gustaakh dil but yeah this show JLZ is amazing for sure. I hope they maintain story.

It's a Noona-Romance. THEY HAVE TO, or they'll have a psychotic bitch after their lives. Muhaahahah

sorry i disagree...! Romance will come gradually and i really dont want any change in story just for sake of ''romance''. I want first story to develop & then gradually Romance coming in.Also , dont want any change in sanchi 's characterisation. 

rishani77

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

sorry i disagree...! Romance will come gradually and i really dont want any change in story just for sake of ''romance''. I want first story to develop & then gradually Romance coming in.Also , dont want any change in sanchi 's characterisation.

Saaiiibbaaa, Noona-Romance is the term given to any show where the romantic genre or considering the couple the female is older then the male. It's in Korean. Mostly used in K-Dramas. Noona, is the female version of Oppa, me thinks. Go google. I'm of no use when it comes to explaining.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishani77*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Saaiiibbaaa, Noona-Romance is the term given to any show where the romantic genre or considering the couple the female is older then the male. It's in Korean. Mostly used in K-Dramas. Noona, is the female version of Oppa, me thinks. Go google. I'm of no use when it comes to explaining.

Understood dear. sorry for mis-understanding above . Thanks for information.:) and you're of use dear.Smile

-Ara-

rishani77 IF-Rockerz
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

When I 1st saw the promo I just said: "Oh a noona love-story", but this is not only the love-story, but bout Saanchi & how she manages both her work,family & life. By the way I love k-dramas!!! Smile

*Dev.*

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishani7

<font color="#cc0066">When I 1st saw the promo I just said: "Oh a noona love-story", but this is not only the love-story, but bout Saanchi & how she manages both her work,family & life. By the way I love k-dramas!!!Smile</font>

Haha, fellow K-drama addict. Me to.. I think my priority has increased to world wide.. I'm gonna try Latino.
I'm waiting for Lee Min Ho starter Heirs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index