Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Does SRK have too much power ?

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I'm not a SRK hater or anything
And no I'm not a Sallu lover 
But I'm just wondering how is it possible that this man is getting GOOD reviews on chennai express? 
I mean i know SRK is the biggest btown star right now and everything 
But what does he do ? I'm pretty sure he buys tickets for many people and send them to watch his movie LOL he is very rich so I won't be surprised
I just don't understand HOW his movie is getting good ratings ? Is he like the ultimate power of Bollywood ? Are "critics" afraid of him ? LOL

Kya.Bolta.Tu IF-Rockerz
Kya.Bolta.Tu
Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Watch any review for these Khans,critics dont dare to say anything about them, the guy has good marketing skills and knows how to promote his movies so I guess the wonder his movie did even if it had no story and was average!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Pia-ILoveDramasaruu..Sad.But.True..khoobsurat.ronshaanfire_gun-chamkilli-

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Hmmm

Bcuz its actually gud

OMG!!!

I solved it

I am sherlock holmes

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

befairmnmjLavaLips___KkkkkingKhan-Pia-ana.khanquboolhai_1fanKhanYouGoAwayArshi1195WaitForIt-ForeverSHINeeKrishnala--RaeesRiks-xx-Rai-xxToo_Much-Kruti.S-kooliioBearNaNaHayaa.mViccoTurmeric.Divyaa.aish.JollyRancher.Anam...RolzzTheEmpressperkilicioussaltaSunshine797angrybreadDestroyedInLoveAbhiLovesShreya.MyriadOfHues..ByGod.NancyHotMesswhiterose29PureBlissSilentSilver-GayabCat-TheRagerblue-ice.Nikki_TitliMR.KooL-SalShah4eva-

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i like CE
i don't think that the reviews are fake or over-exaggerating 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmj-Pia-KkkkkingKhanana.khanquboolhai_1faniSakeenaKhanYouGoAwayArshi1195saruu.WaitForIt-MoodyFoodie-RaeesRiks-xx-Rai-xx.Divyaa.aish.kooliioHayaa.mSunshine797angrybreadDestroyedInLovePureBlisswhiterose29HotMessblue-ice.Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
audience power dat wat matters..
critic can give any reviews they want but the main power is in the hands of public.. and IMO CE is entertaining.

Edited by MR.KooL - 18 August 2013 at 12:46am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmjana.khanKkkkkingKhan-Pia-Arshi1195WaitForIt-Housefullxx-Rai-xx-RaeesRiks-angrybreadDestroyedInLove.khoobsurat..Divyaa.aish.JollyRancher.Hayaa.mkooliioPureBlissHotMess....Poojie....StarktasticSilentSilverblue-ice.Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmjKkkkkingKhanArshi1195Housefullxx-Rai-xx-RaeesRiks-angrybreadOJ6.0.khoobsurat.kooliio.Divyaa.whiterose29blue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
What reviews are you talking about??

Most of the critics rated Chennai Express very lowly. Even Anupama who is supposed to be a fan of SRK gave CE 2 out of 5, whereas she gave OUTAIMD 3/5. 

And this time some critics were pissed too that the audience was still going to watch CE (after seeing paid preview and 1st day collections) even after their bad reviews. 

And, do you really think its a viable thing to do to buy tickets to make ppl watch his movie? Seriously? Does it seem logical to you? Okay, let's think about it...IF he did it, how many ppl exactly could he buy tickets for? So, lets say he buys tickets worth 1 crore rupees, then what? He'll be at a loss only if he ever did something as stupid as this. The fact is most of the audience are liking CE, it has some repeat value being a breezy/silly entertainer...especially, when we recently had more serious/intense movies this year before CE released. 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Legolas3mnmjLavaLips___KkkkkingKhanana.khanKrishnala-WaitForIt-ForeverSHINeetweetie19Arshi1195saruu.ClaraOswald.Che.Guevara-RaeesRiks--Kruti.S-sania_12xx-Rai-xxkooliio.khoobsurat.RolzzperkiliciousFleurBleueHayaa.maish.TargaryenJollyRancher.Sunshine797.Avengers.angrybreadDestroyedInLoveHotMess....Poojie....StarktasticSilentSilverPureBlissblue-ice.Nikki_TitliMR.KooLTheRager-SalShah4eva-

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ya SRK sent me a ticket for CE. Cool 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mnmjKkkkkingKhanana.khanHousefullArshi1195saruu.WaitForIt-ForeverSHINeeChe.Guevarakhoslakadhokla-RaeesRiks--Kruti.S-xx-Rai-xx.khoobsurat.RolzzkooliioHayaa.maish.TargaryenangrybreadDestroyedInLoveHotMessStarktasticSilentSilver....Poojie....PureBlissTheRagerblue-ice.Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

Go to top