Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonapri

did he say he is happy?if you cant understand its your problem. he just wish the team. aur kya kehta no ipk2 without me and sanaya. i am going to give dharna  andpetition😕 mind boggles. and thnks for your views we were dying to know
sooo true
Originally posted by ky.chandratre

Amit Tyagi  (aaj Tak) ne raj bandhan ke interview me kha tha

Barun ne toh official statement bhi jaari kiya hai ki who bahot khush hai ki, kyunki Barun ka actually interest hi nahin tha, uski wajah se hi show band hua because Barun decided to quit because uski film release hone jaa rahi hai September mein, MAMR. Toh Barun toh abhi apni filmy duniya mein bahot khush hai, apne wife ke saath. Sanaya, as you know has done CC, so she must be very happy as they have both moved on from IPKKND. They have moved on from the shadows of Khushi & Arnav. So both have, they are like very happy that their brand is coming back but as they say, they both have moved on from that thing & I don't think in the near future, they both will be coming back as Khushi & Arnav

yaani Barun khush hai  use to intrest hi nahi tha show mai to fan kyu uski raah dekh rahe hai

Congrats!!! You made a Barun bashing post...
Itney dino tak chup baithi thi..ab toh kuch karna hi tha na?
Barun ki popularity jo kam nahin ho rahi thi..
God bless Barun, for every basher like the TM , you will have thousands of well wisher..
Originally posted by ky.chandratre

haa sanaya is not happy. mai bhi chahti hoon sarun is back.
 lekin barun use to koi faraq nahi pada

@ Bold...Barun ne yeh tumsey khud kaha???
Bahut close ho tum toh Barun ki?
Originally posted by sonapri

did he say he is happy?if you cant understand its your problem. he just wish the team. aur kya kehta no ipk2 without me and sanaya. i am going to give dharna  andpetition😕 mind boggles. and thnks for your views we were dying to know

👏
Guys jz check tz link.. If tz kind of things continue mods will not strict or globalise announce BS / SI birthday so leave tz confused TM 😕

FINAL WARNING
Final warning was regarding the new season.

This thread is to prove that barun was disinterested in IPK. what to say, it has been 9 months now and still people are digging the past. He said the same thing before that he wanted to quit, who will quit a show if they are very much interested in that, i mean our interest on something is decided by many factors, he might have felt he should quit and he quit, baat khatam.

Leave it yaar. The forum is going peacefully now. 
Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

Congrats!!! You made a Barun bashing post...
Itney dino tak chup baithi thi..ab toh kuch karna hi tha na?
Barun ki popularity jo kam nahin ho rahi thi..
God bless Barun, for every basher like the TM , you will have thousands of well wisher..

"basher"? It was TM's opinion..Did u read vijay's announcement of name calling like basher,haters,fanbots etc.
M reporting/pming ur post to mods
@TM I fully agree Wid u..now,Barun Sobti is BW hero so why he wl care for some xyz TV shows...
Originally posted by -Catz-

"basher"? It was TM's opinion..Did u read vijay's announcement of name calling like basher,haters,fanbots etc.
@TM I fully agree Wid u..now,Barun Sobti is BW hero so why he wl care for some xyz TV shows...

Kitty, kitty, here, here
You are back...
On a break from circus kya?
Oh you are reporting?
I am so scared...🤣
Originally posted by -Catz-

And im reporting urs Poojali 😆
so what's the problem if they moved on. tum kya chahti ho k woh hamesha ipkknd ko hi le kar baithe rahen.