India-Forums

Mandira : i always reject Bigboss

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I reject Bigg Boss every year: Mandira Bedi

Mandira Bedi looks elegant in a white salwar-kameez.
Actor Mandira Bedi says she has been getting the offer to participate in TV reality show Bigg Boss every year, expect 2012, but she ends up rejecting the proposal and would continue to do so. "I was asked every year, barring last year. Feelers are sent my way every time. But my husband
doesn't want me to participate," she said. And why is that? "Well, he says, 'I know what you look like when you are angry. Plus we don't want the world to see how you blow your nose in the morning'," she added.

The 41-year-old actor, who was in the Capital for the opening of a skin care clinic recently, has her hands full with a lot of work currently. "I've got my hands very full at the moment. It's all about hosting Indian Idol right now. Then, I'm doing Anil Kapoor's Indian adaptation of the hit American TV series 24 as well. I'm acting after 9 years," she says.

Anchoring and acting are not the only things that Mandira is busy with, as she has also turned fashion designer now, and will be launching her own line of sarees in Singapore very soon. Apart from that, she also wants to be associated with cricket again. "I hope in the near future, if there is a tournament happening, I want to be hosting it," she says.

Recently, actor Karisma Kapoor released a book on parenting and getting back in shape after pregnancy. Mandira, who is known to be quite passionate about her fitness, said that she should have ideally authored that book. "I lost 22 kgs in 6 months after I had my son. I should be writing that book! I started working out after four and a half months, but still managed to lose this much weight," she said.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sanjana_D3-Lakk-.Shree.

-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks. Great Anker BEST OF LUCK to her!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top