Posted: 10 years ago
i guess by now RV shud have overcome his parents loss... i know he misses them... but y is that always they show that.. nowdays just to get ruku closer does he tells that..???
or to get a soft corner... isnt there any other reason to get veeni closer except theparents matter??
Originally posted by adithiroa

i guess by now RV shud have overcome his parents loss... i know he misses them... but y is that always they show that.. nowdays just to get ruku closer does he tells that..???
or to get a soft corner... isnt there any other reason to get veeni closer except theparents matter??
cvs are trying everything to bring veeni closer.i just hate it.😑
whenever they show these kind of scenes i feel panchi is no one in his life.
if they want  veeni as couple ...fine. bt forgetting RAHI bond for veeni is not done. 

Sseriously. .. its getting on my nerves... rahi will be no moreI guess.. not even ffrenz.. and rv always missing his parents... y so?????? And veeni is going all well not vichi... y??
Originally posted by arsha_rahi

Sseriously. .. its getting on my nerves... rahi will be no moreI guess.. not even ffrenz.. and rv always missing his parents... y so?????? And veeni is going all well not vichi... y??
exactly RAHI ko tou bhool gaye...atleast give more Vichi scenes
Guys, its not good to feel bad dat RV always misses his parents. Common on guys, he lost his parents n sister @  a tender age n how can u all  expect him to not miss them. As for VeeNi, they show d scenes abt his family cuz Rukmini is new to him n all his buddies. He wanted to show her dat she is not d only one hvng problems n another time cuz she was crying while missing her family. How can he come to terms yaar? He is just 18 n has his whole ahead. Imagine urself in his place. He is living like a zinda laash most of d times. I am teln all dis to hurt  any1. Its okay to expect RaHi as a couple but its wrong to bring parents between dis. I also love RaHi n hv 1 ongoing FF on them. All I want to say dat cvs spoiled 2 gr8 pairs-AmBy n RaHi 4m bcumn a couple. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 years ago
Precisely...
Each and every one of you are right...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Can Rukmini's parents come a take her back?..., Pretty please!
C'mon Ruku's parents..plz miss her man !
Aww!   look she's flirting with RV... Definitely you didn't expext this from you daughter...😲

Don't the CV's have anything better to do than to spoil Rahi...?

Cmon guys...I know you guys want RaHi but you seriously can't accuse him of trying to get closer to Ruku using his parents as an excuse. I mean he may have had 16-17 yrs since the tragedy but NO time period is enough to get over losing your family, being alone. His friends are his family, & so he shares his loss with them, whether its Panchi, Ruku, KD, JJ or any of the other Buddies! No one can replace Panchi because it was HER who was with him during his tragedy, but you can't blame him for wanting to salvage his pain by talking to people! You can't question WHY he misses them so much 😳
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Cmon guys...I know you guys want RaHi but you seriously can't accuse him of trying to get closer to Ruku using his parents as an excuse. I mean he may have had 16-17 yrs since the tragedy but NO time period is enough to get over losing your family, being alone. His friends are his family, & so he shares his loss with them, whether its Panchi, Ruku, KD, JJ or any of the other Buddies! No one can replace Panchi because it was HER who was with him during his tragedy, but you can't blame him for wanting to salvage his pain by talking to people! You can't question WHY he misses them so much 😳
its just our pov.
n yeah there is nothing wrong in rv missing his parents...
ek tou we r missing RAHI badly upar se rv behaves as if  only rukmini is in his life after his parents.

I am sorry but i don't agree! :O
Losing your parents, who are your greatest support isn't a small thing...
Its a wound that can never be healed ,even after long time! πŸ€” 
You still feel alone, helpless and broken
It may get a little lesser...but never completely goes away! 
So blaming RV that he still misses his parents is not right at all in my POV! πŸ€” 
Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

I am sorry but i don't agree! :O
Losing your parents, who are your greatest support isn't a small thing...
Its a wound that can never be healed ,even after long time! πŸ€” 
You still feel alone, helpless and broken
It may get a little lesser...but never completely goes away! 
So blaming RV that he still misses his parents is not right at all in my POV! πŸ€” 
i agree😊
my point is abt RAHI n veeni...