Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

Originally posted by NeelMon

Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D Heart
Missed him heaps :D Heart

xxx

Unpredictable Kameena makes me worried Smile, remind me that worse un-wedding Shocked, I cried for MBCry

I cried for MB too! Cry That episode always makes me cry! Cry
But hun this dude is GaGa over his wife! and I'm pretty sure he knows that there is something majorly off with BiWi! LOL we just gotta have a tad bit of faith in our Good ld Right Kameena! LOL

Fingers Crossed though! Embarrassed

xxx

You know Steph, if it was our old Kameena, we never need to be worried, since they showed that dumb kameena, now I can't trust until I see our GRK backEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemort.

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

EmbarrassedMany reason... start with big reason is he is not believing Madhu loves Sultan and wants to leave him... he knew something is wrong and for rest of the reason I guess RK will tell us.ROFL

yes, I also want him not to trust Madhu for this wrong reason, and find out all about extraROFL

silent.desire

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Dnt knw what is around in RK's mind...
Whatever reason to not signed the paper...m happy that my Right Kameena is back...he always do right thing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_Msilent.desire

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D Heart
Missed him heaps :D Heart

xxx

Unpredictable Kameena makes me worried Smile, remind me that worse un-wedding Shocked, I cried for MBCry

I cried for MB too! Cry That episode always makes me cry! Cry
But hun this dude is GaGa over his wife! and I'm pretty sure he knows that there is something majorly off with BiWi! LOL we just gotta have a tad bit of faith in our Good ld Right Kameena! LOL

Fingers Crossed though! Embarrassed

xxx

You know Steph, if it was our old Kameena, we never need to be worried, since they showed that dumb kameena, now I can't trust until I see our GRK backEmbarrassed

I feel ya! Confused Even I constantly keep on looking over my shoulder!
We can never say whats gonna happen next, or which character is gonna turn out to be a ;Hybrid version' yet again!
So I guess the safest thing to do is to stick to WU's for a while and discontinue watching if the crap track continues! Cry

I miss my old RishBala! Cry Cry Cry

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

Without any predictions for future episodes  I take R.K has bought her story, as of now. He has not noticed her far visible distress.( from WU. did not watch so not sure how convincing her acting was). He might not have noticed her hesitation too. He is punishing her by making this divorce dragging and ugly. My practical  guess BASED ON this track. There is no R.K/RM plan.This clunky track is about Mumbai ka sultan and his unwieldy power.Smart R.K  sans beard is back. Intelligent R.K is yet to return .If he(EVER) returns this clunky track must be over in a day.

At one moment I thought he bought her story, but again I'm hesitating to accept it, I believe or I might say hoping that he noticed unusual behavior of MB,Ermm and a sudden palti overa night, any person with minimum IQ will question that. If RK doesn't question, that will prove he lost his mind and has less than minimum IQ.Shocked Shocked 
Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_rk

Dnt knw what is around in RK's mind...
Whatever reason to not signed the paper...m happy that my Right Kameena is back...he always do right thing

I'm happy too, at least he took 15 days or may be more LOLLOL or never.LOLLOLLOL
But I disagree, he did wrong during un wedding track.. or 4 phere wedding... but what can I say, he is a kameena Embarrassed head to toe Embarrassed
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
When it comes to RK..its difficult to predict coz of his mood swings Wink may be because he noticed  Madhu's hesitation but der is no plan from RK/RM

Neel_M

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Why RK didn't sign the divorce paper? Ermm There could be more than one reason Geek

1. By seeing Madhu's hesitation, he smelt something fishy   Confused
2. Because Madhu wanted divorce, so he wants to punish her by not signing the paper Confused
3. He believed Madhu's confession about her love for Bhai, and to show his hatred he didn't sign Confused
4. He thought though Madhu loved Bhai, but he is dead now, so he can convince Madhu to love him againConfused
5. He loves Madhu so much, so no matter what he cannot divorce MadhuConfused
6. He knows all along that Bhai is alive and blackmailing Madhu Confused
7. Part of RKMB's master planConfused

I'm so confused, please help me understand with your thoughts Ermm

yes it could be anything, even he would have realised his mothers words...cant say anything...no clue...Embarrassed...I hope in these 15 days our right kameena uses his kameena brains and kick that Censored out of our show...Angry

Neel_M

Go to top