Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why RK didn't... (Page 3)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

here comes the old unpredictable RK for you..you just have to keep waiting and analyzing about what is on his mindDay Dreaming
I wish it is option 1 though

Yeah, here comes our unpredictable kameena...with a new attire and a new attitude!!!
Lets wait and see, and I want option one tooLOL

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D Heart
Missed him heaps :D Heart

xxx

Unpredictable Kameena makes me worried Smile, remind me that worse un-wedding Shocked, I cried for MBCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trolldemort.

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Don't know what CVs intend to do with RK's character at this moment, but I will just answer keeping in mind our real RK not the one who is often butchered mercilessly!! 

I believe even if RishBala don't have any plans (you know I am delusional that way Ouch), RK trusts Madhu more than anything or anyone in this world!! If you remember he has broken all ties with with everyone and even GOD, and so his whole world is Madhu now. I refuse to believe that RK can actually think that Madhu can betray him for that creep of a gangster or for any reason at all!! 

Moreover, he knew that she had the divorce papers all along before they had their romantic moments and she asked him to hug her like there is no tomorrow so she can't slip away from him..

And if it was not part of some plan (me = Silly) then he went to court to only see how will Madhu sign the papers.. He just wanted to see that if she claims she doesn't love him anymore and if she was so desperate to get divorce that she almost burned herself while trying to save the divorce papers, will she be able to sign the papers without any hesitation? And.. she proved him right! He got the answer he needed!! 

I feel even if Madhu had been really careful and hadn't given him any hints that she doesn't really want divorce, he would have never let Madhu go.. My RK wouldn't have let her go just like that.. I already made a post about it in the past, so you know what I think about that.. 

Thanks Maria. I'm totally with you remembering old RK in mind, but so confused by thinking how they butchered RK's char to accommodate an Evil Smile Angry Censored
By any means it doesn't seems that RK has any idea that censored is alive... but he might has a feeling that something bothering MB and will try to find the root cause of this irrational behaviors of her!!Stern Smile

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedMany reason... start with big reason is he is not believing Madhu loves Sultan and wants to leave him... he knew something is wrong and for rest of the reason I guess RK will tell us.ROFL

Edited by emptyworld - 18 August 2013 at 12:11am

Neel_M

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
comment unresed on pg 1
trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Originally posted by -Stephanie-

Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D Heart
Missed him heaps :D Heart

xxx

Unpredictable Kameena makes me worried Smile, remind me that worse un-wedding Shocked, I cried for MBCry

I cried for MB too! Cry That episode always makes me cry! Cry
But hun this dude is GaGa over his wife! and I'm pretty sure he knows that there is something majorly off with BiWi! LOL we just gotta have a tad bit of faith in our Good ld Right Kameena! LOL

Fingers Crossed though! Embarrassed

xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21Neel_M

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Without any predictions for future episodes  I take R.K has bought her story, as of now. He has not noticed her far visible distress.( from WU. did not watch so not sure how convincing her acting was). He might not have noticed her hesitation too. He is punishing her by making this divorce dragging and ugly. My practical  guess BASED ON this track. There is no R.K/RM plan.This clunky track is about Mumbai ka sultan and his unwieldy power.Smart R.K  sans beard is back. Intelligent R.K is yet to return .If he(EVER) returns this clunky track must be over in a day.

Edited by subashni - 18 August 2013 at 12:23am

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Uff RK in his right kameena avatar Cool I was so busy in drooling him I didn notice anything in epi so well LOL

But seriously even when Madhu was doing all "ham hai deewane" I was hoping beyond hope ki kuch dhamaka ho jaye & voila Shocked ! Its did happen ! About RK not signing the paper... I expected this move only from him , if he had signed I would have bashed him left right centre Evil Smile First of all he loves his Madhu beyond every limit of crazyness , how can he let her go so easily ? Even if Madhu is angry on him for some xyz reason , he won't give her divorce & push away , he'll try to manaofy her Approve Thats the biggest reason I think he backed off ! Even if he believed Madhu's cock & bull story about Sullu he knows very well its not true , because he can see love in her eyes just for him Embarrassed Perhaps he's thinking Madhu is under false impression of loving Sullu & not realising her love for RK ? Just like once he didn realise his love for Madhu & carried on that revenge drama ? & he SUFFERED a lot !! He can't let his Madhu suffer in same way for a foolish misconception . May be he wants to make her realise all over again how much she loves him , only him ??

The above point states RK's reason IF he has believed about Madhu loving Sullu . But m telling u he cares a damn about all those rubbish ! His kameena brain has already smelled something fishy & now he's on mission pata lagao biwi ka palti khane ka reason Cool ! & come on ! Just a few hours ago Madhu was asking him to embrace her in a tight wala hug so that no storm can separate them & then after just few hours she goes on saying she wants divorce bcoz she loves that Censored ??? Which sane person will believe it ?? If RK believes it I wl say he has sold his brain to buy his biwi's favorite flowers Angry !!

& I don think RK already knows about Sullu being alive , if he had knew it he wouldn have left Madhu unprotected like this to get stalked by that Censored !! That Censored really torturing her mentally ! & more over that lusty creep can do anything with her , if u know what I mean... Nahh ! RK won't leave Madhu to fight off those dangers alone . So I think RK till now doesn know anything , but obviously has sensed something is terribly wrong somewhere & now he'll find out the reason & will bajao sullu ka band ! But I agree cvs might give us a 660 volt ka jhatka again by showing RK knew everything just like that unwedding drama...whatever ! Then too I'll njoy my Right Kameena's kameenapan Day Dreaming

Thanks Sayaaniz, and yes I'll not buy it that RK knows Censored is alive.
Hate to say, that one point RK believed MB's crap confession right after Hoochooch huggy nightConfused, I think all fault is for that beard, he uses his brain to grow his beard as fertilizer... now beard gone, brain backk, Kameena back.

Seriously, I want him to force Maghu to find the reason of sudden palti Ouch.

AADHIDEV

Go to top