India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why RK didn't... (Page 2)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
here comes the old unpredictable RK for you..you just have to keep waiting and analyzing about what is on his mindDay Dreaming
I wish it is option 1 though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Unpredictable Mood swings of RK Day Dreaming LOL You never know what he's going to do Cool And now he has shaved also, so Devdaas days are Gone Wink

I wished it was Part of RK's plan but it isn't. Bcoz NOW if that reveals out to be true then it would be utterly CRAP !! Bcoz if he knew this all along, he would have NEVER risked Madhu's life & let her meet Sultaan alone so many times & moreover leave the emmotional burden on her ErmmAnd its no way RM plan, coz so many times they have shown weeping & sulking in private LOL

So I think it is that RK Loves Madhu unconditionally, so no matter what she says, what she does, he'll always love her & won't give up on her so easy Tongue

It is true that he will not let her go that easily without a fight, lets go home could be the part of that final fightConfused
I'm hoping that RK noticed that MB is not in herself and force her to find the truth Stern Smile
I agree, if they show it was RM plan, then the track will become crappiest crap...Ouch

Niki_cool

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sriramlaxman366

nice posy yaar . koi bhi reason ho rk ne sign nahi kiya mere liya wahi kaafi hai. tumare reasons mai koi bhi chalega. iam so happy  mera right kamina is back . 

So far Right Kameena is back, and want him to come back for good this timeWink

rekha.366

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Nooo! actually I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve :D
My unpredictable Right Kameena is back :D Heart
Missed him heaps :D Heart

xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1Neel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

Moody attitude wala RK is back LOL
I am simply gonna sit back and watch as he makes everyone run after him now...He will answer that question himself soon...I think it was all a ploy but lets seeSmile
Bhai must be tearing his hairs outSleepy

Anki ROFL.. yeah unpredictable Kameena is back, and I'm worried like hell ROFLROFL  ROFL I hate him, cos I can't predict him ROFLROFL

Bhai's fiery eyes...Dead under the shawl Dead 
masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

Originally posted by cardio21

Either he already knows the deal or is suspicious that there is more than what meets the eye..

Thanks Kashish, I honestly want to believe that RK really noticed that something bothering MB and he will force her to spill the bean.. Approve
I agree with you both on this. And trust me RK's fake hatred towards Madhu n Rk's fake closeness towards Dipali might come into play. As we saw in previous epi Madhu felt uncomfortable when dipali was laying on their bed n she might ahve thought what RK will go through.He will force her to spill the beans,if its not RM's plan.

Neel_M

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Don't know what CVs intend to do with RK's character at this moment, but I will just answer keeping in mind our real RK not the one who is often butchered mercilessly!! 

I believe even if RishBala don't have any plans (you know I am delusional that way Ouch), RK trusts Madhu more than anything or anyone in this world!! If you remember he has broken all ties with with everyone and even GOD, and so his whole world is Madhu now. I refuse to believe that RK can actually think that Madhu can betray him for that creep of a gangster or for any reason at all!! 

Moreover, he knew that she had the divorce papers all along before they had their romantic moments and she asked him to hug her like there is no tomorrow so she can't slip away from him..

And if it was not part of some plan (me = Silly) then he went to court to only see how will Madhu sign the papers.. He just wanted to see that if she claims she doesn't love him anymore and if she was so desperate to get divorce that she almost burned herself while trying to save the divorce papers, will she be able to sign the papers without any hesitation? And.. she proved him right! He got the answer he needed!! 

I feel even if Madhu had been really careful and hadn't given him any hints that she doesn't really want divorce, he would have never let Madhu go.. My RK wouldn't have let her go just like that.. I already made a post about it in the past, so you know what I think about that.. 

Edited by mm990 - 17 August 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1aan-risharshisfanNeel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Now Neel tell me honestly,you must have read 2nd,3rd n 4th point in vibgyor post.
As far as current track is indicating he don't have any plan. May be later on show it RM'S plan. Neither he knows sultan is alive nor he knows Madhu's dilemma.
For me he refused after Radha's lecture n Madhu's hesitation n moreover he loves her madly. N her hesitation might have put some sense in his sleeping brain. We have to wait for next episode as what will be Madhu's reaction when she will c him getting hurt by lecher's goon. As her reaction will either confirm his stand or will hurt him more but no way he is gonna sign.
I was desperately waiting for that scene where gunda will hurt her n she will say that she will never leave RK. But alas it didn't happen n we were served with Sikki n Dipali non sense. I m still waiting for that scene as i want to know under which circumstances she will deny.

Ok first thing first, honestly I was looking for VIBGYOR today, but couldn't find any CryCryCry. so no chance to read that Cry Cry I'm becoming like crying MB Big smile

I'm only baiting, his brain start working and he is feeling that Madhu is doing what she is doing under some pressure, because in few hours her all huggy love for RK cannot turn 180 degree to Glorious Bhai Ouch, unbelievably unbelievable OuchOuch  

masan1

Go to top