Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why RK didn't sign the divorce paper? πŸ€” There could be more than one reason πŸ€“

1. By seeing Madhu's hesitation, he smelt something fishy   πŸ˜•
2. Because Madhu wanted divorce, so he wants to punish her by not signing the paper πŸ˜•
3. He believed Madhu's confession about her love for Bhai, and to show his hatred he didn't sign πŸ˜•
4. He thought though Madhu loved Bhai, but he is dead now, so he can convince Madhu to love him againπŸ˜•
5. He loves Madhu so much, so no matter what he cannot divorce MadhuπŸ˜•
6. He knows all along that Bhai is alive and blackmailing Madhu πŸ˜•
7. Part of RKMB's master planπŸ˜•

I'm so confused, please help me understand with your thoughts πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, I was almost ready to write a RK bashing post when he was about to sign the papers..!! But looks like engine of his brain was jump started and he backed off at the last moment.. 

I think he never intended to divorce her as he knows something is bothering her.. And to further strengthen his doubts, madhu's reactions while signing the papers were screaming that she is doing this under some duress..

Actually Madhu's change over from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman in a span of few hours is way far fetched to be believed by someone with an average IQ.. Especially that RK knows that she was hanging around with those papers even before those hugs, caresses and cuddles..

It would have been really annoying if RK would have signed the papers.. I can understand why Madhu is signing those papers, but RK signing those papers makes their entire love n madness for each other a big joke.. πŸ€’ 

For the above mentioned reason, he is not doing this to punish her..nor can he hate her.. Love is not an on n off switch.. Was Madhu able to hate him after the unwedding.. And RK is not one of those who would convince someone to have mercy on him and stay back.. 

Either he already knows the deal or is suspicious that there is more than what meets the eye..
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Unpredictable Mood swings of RK πŸ˜† You never know what he's going to do 😎 And now he has shaved also, so Devdaas days are Gone πŸ˜†

I wished it was Part of RK's plan but it isn't. Bcoz NOW if that reveals out to be true then it would be utterly CRAP !! Bcoz if he knew this all along, he would have NEVER risked Madhu's life & let her meet Sultaan alone so many times & Moreover leave the emmotional burden on her to deal with all alone πŸ€”
And its no way RM plan, coz so many times they have been shown weeping & sulking in private πŸ˜†

So I think it is just that RK Loves Madhu Unconditionally, so no matter what she says, what she does, he'll always love her & won't give up on her that easy πŸ˜‰ He might pretend to Jhadofy attitude on her recently, but Hey we all know how much he obviously loves her 😳
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Uff RK in his right kameena avatar 😎 I was so busy in drooling him I didn notice anything in epi so well πŸ˜†

But seriously even when Madhu was doing all "ham hai deewane" I was hoping beyond hope ki kuch dhamaka ho jaye & voila 😲 ! Its did happen ! About RK not signing the paper... I expected this move only from him , if he had signed I would have bashed him left right centre 😈 First of all he loves his Madhu beyond every limit of crazyness , how can he let her go so easily ? Even if Madhu is angry on him for some xyz reason , he won't give her divorce & push away , he'll try to manaofy her Thats the biggest reason I think he backed off ! Even if he believed Madhu's cock & bull story about Sullu he knows very well its not true , because he can see love in her eyes just for him 😳 Perhaps he's thinking Madhu is under false impression of loving Sullu & not realising her love for RK ? Just like once he didn realise his love for Madhu & carried on that revenge drama ? & he SUFFERED a lot !! He can't let his Madhu suffer in same way for a foolish misconception . May be he wants to make her realise all over again how much she loves him , only him ??

The above point states RK's reason IF he has believed about Madhu loving Sullu . But m telling u he cares a damn about all those rubbish ! His kameena brain has already smelled something fishy & now he's on mission pata lagao biwi ka palti khane ka reason 😎 ! & come on ! Just a few hours ago Madhu was asking him to embrace her in a tight wala hug so that no storm can separate them & then after just few hours she goes on saying she wants divorce bcoz she loves that 🀬 ??? Which sane person will believe it ?? If RK believes it I wl say he has sold his brain to buy his biwi's favorite flowers 😑 !!

& I don think RK already knows about Sullu being alive , if he had knew it he wouldn have left Madhu unprotected like this to get stalked by that 🀬 !! That 🀬 really torturing her mentally ! & more over that lusty creep can do anything with her , if u know what I mean... Nahh ! RK won't leave Madhu to fight off those dangers alone . So I think RK till now doesn know anything , but obviously has sensed something is terribly wrong somewhere & now he'll find out the reason & will bajao sullu ka band ! But I agree cvs might give us a 660 volt ka jhatka again by showing RK knew everything just like that unwedding drama...whatever ! Then too I'll njoy my Right Kameena's kameenapan Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice posy yaar . koi bhi reason ho rk ne sign nahi kiya mere liya wahi kaafi hai. tumare reasons mai koi bhi chalega. iam so happy  mera right kamina is back . 
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Moody attitude wala RK is back πŸ˜†
I am simply gonna sit back and watch as he makes everyone run after him now...He will answer that question himself soon...I think it was all a ploy but lets see😊
Bhai must be tearing his hairs outπŸ₯±
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Honestly, I was almost ready to write a RK bashing post when he was about to sign the papers..!! But looks like engine of his brain was jump started and he backed off at the last moment.. 

I think he never intended to divorce her as he knows something is bothering her.. And to further strengthen his doubts, madhu's reactions while signing the papers were screaming that she is doing this under some duress..

Actually Madhu's change over from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman in a span of few hours is way far fetched to be believed by someone with an average IQ.. Especially that RK knows that she was hanging around with those papers even before those hugs, caresses and cuddles..

It would have been really annoying if RK would have signed the papers.. I can understand why Madhu is signing those papers, but RK signing those papers makes their entire love n madness for each other a big joke.. πŸ€’ 

For the above mentioned reason, he is not doing this to punish her..nor can he hate her.. Love is not an on n off switch.. Was Madhu able to hate him after the unwedding.. And RK is not one of those who would convince someone to have mercy on him and stay back.. 

Either he already knows the deal or is suspicious that there is more than what meets the eye..

Thanks Kashish, I honestly want to believe that RK really noticed that something bothering MB and he will force her to spill the bean.. 
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now Neel tell me honestly,you must have read 2nd,3rd n 4th point in vibgyor post.
As far as current track is indicating he don't have any plan. May be later on show it RM'S plan. Neither he knows sultan is alive nor he knows Madhu's dilemma.
For me he refused after Radha's lecture n Madhu's hesitation n moreover he loves her madly. N her hesitation might have put some sense in his sleeping brain. We have to wait for next episode as what will be Madhu's reaction when she will c him getting hurt by lecher's goon. As her reaction will either confirm his stand or will hurt him more but no way he is gonna sign.
I was desperately waiting for that scene where gunda will hurt her n she will say that she will never leave RK. But alas it didn't happen n we were served with Sikki n Dipali non sense. I m still waiting for that scene as i want to know under which circumstances she will deny.

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
here comes the old unpredictable RK for you..you just have to keep waiting and analyzing about what is on his mind
I wish it is option 1 though
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Unpredictable Mood swings of RK πŸ˜† You never know what he's going to do 😎 And now he has shaved also, so Devdaas days are Gone πŸ˜‰

I wished it was Part of RK's plan but it isn't. Bcoz NOW if that reveals out to be true then it would be utterly CRAP !! Bcoz if he knew this all along, he would have NEVER risked Madhu's life & let her meet Sultaan alone so many times & moreover leave the emmotional burden on her πŸ€”And its no way RM plan, coz so many times they have shown weeping & sulking in private πŸ˜†

So I think it is that RK Loves Madhu unconditionally, so no matter what she says, what she does, he'll always love her & won't give up on her so easy πŸ˜›

It is true that he will not let her go that easily without a fight, lets go home could be the part of that final fightπŸ˜•, 
I'm hoping that RK noticed that MB is not in herself and force her to find the truth πŸ˜³
I agree, if they show it was RM plan, then the track will become crappiest crap...