Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

^*' #75th Doctor of the Week '*^ (Page 8)

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by floridadoc

Fab answers...Veena...back with more questions...
1...What according to you is most difficult to tackle...
2...What do you hate most in your daily life...
3...What impresses you most in people you meet...

Florida, it is so good to read your second round of questions - here are my answers

1. Duplicity

2. Thinking of what to cook the next day

3. Humbleness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika4everfloridadocttrocksbawaswift

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hi Veenaji

Congrats for being on the hot seat..

Sorry for being so late.

I have not been able to go back all the pages

But a few q from my end..

Did you watch Ktlk from the start or after lead change

Your best and worst moment of Ktlk

If season 2 were to be announced today .. Would you like to see a fresh story and if yes .. What would it be?

Sorry if they are repeats.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeenaperbawaswift

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

My next round Veena di !
1.. Your B'day falls on 1st May. How did you celebrate this birthday ? And why did you not tell us abt it ? ( you are free not to give answer to the last part Smile )
2.. You like chocolates more or dry fruits ?
3.. Whom do you call a celebrity ? A well known person or a well social activist ?
4.. Hindi movies... old or new ?
5.. Which couple is more cute, Ranji or Ashni and why ?

I will come back with more.. i know i am a very good boy.. i wont trouble you more.. just two more rounds more... Wink
LOL

Bawa, your questions really bring a smile to my face - here are my answers -

1. Bawa, this year particularly it was a special birthday because it was my 50th - but all three of us do not like big celebrations - in fact we like to stay at home and enjoy among ourselves.  And not only that, all my family members are in Bangalore & abroad and hubby's family members are based in Mangalore - so we do not have any close family member in Mumbai.  Since May 1st is always a holiday in Mumbai because of Maharashtra Day - this year too it was as usual - I cooked my son's and hubby's favourite dishes and baked a cake and half the time I was busy answering telephone calls from my family and friends.  But my office friends gave me a big surprise and came home at 4 in the evening with lots of bouquets, cakes & sweets (all home made) and gifts - I was totally shocked to see 10 of them outside my door at 4 in the evening - but they all made it a very memorable day for me and my family.  

I did not tell you all about it coz at that point in time we hardly used to discuss so very personal things, isn't it ? Our comments at that time were more about the show - we had not started reading even Indu's FF then.  But don't worry, now you know it is May 1st and my Wedding Anniversary is 27th April and in 2012 we celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary at a beach resort - at Kashid near Mumbai - just the three of us. Phew ! Hope you are not bored.

2) Dry Fruits.

3) A celebrity is a well known person 

4) Hindi movies - certainly old

5) I have a soft corner for Ranjie coz they are an important cog in the Ashni wheel but my heart will always beat for Ashni - why ? See below -

Ashni's footprints on the sands of time, no wave shall ever wash away
They are forever with us in all our moments, may it be night or day

Bawa, be free with your Di, you can come back with any number of rounds till Saturday.

Edited by Veenaper - 22 August 2013 at 6:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika4everfloridadocttrocksbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Veenaji you reside in Mumbai ??

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veenaper

Originally posted by bawaswift

My next round Veena di !
1.. Your B'day falls on 1st May. How did you celebrate this birthday ? And why did you not tell us abt it ? ( you are free not to give answer to the last part Smile )
2.. You like chocolates more or dry fruits ?
3.. Whom do you call a celebrity ? A well known person or a well social activist ?
4.. Hindi movies... old or new ?
5.. Which couple is more cute, Ranji or Ashni and why ?

I will come back with more.. i know i am a very good boy.. i wont trouble you more.. just two more rounds more... Wink
LOL

Bawa, your questions really bring a smile to my face - here are my answers -

1. Bawa, this year particularly it was a special birthday because it was my 50th - but all three of us do not like big celebrations - in fact we like to stay at home and enjoy among ourselves.  And not only that, all my family members are in Bangalore & abroad and hubby's family members are based in Mangalore - so we do not have any close family member in Mumbai.  Since May 1st is always a holiday in Mumbai because of Maharashtra Day - this year too it was as usual - I cooked my son's and hubby's favourite dishes and baked a cake and half the time I was busy answering telephone calls from my family and friends.  But my office friends gave me a big surprise and came home at 4 in the evening with lots of bouquets, cakes & sweets (all home made) and gifts - I was totally shocked to see 10 of them outside my door at 4 in the evening - but they all made it a very memorable day for me and my family.  

I did not tell you all about it coz at that point in time we hardly used to discuss so very personal things, isn't it ? Our comments at that time were more about the show - we had not started reading even Indu's FF then.  But don't worry, now you know it is May 1st and my Wedding Anniversary is 27th April and in 2012 we celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary at a beach resort - at Kashid near Mumbai - just the three of us. Phew ! Hope you are not bored.

2) Dry Fruits.

3) A celebrity is a well known person 

4) Hindi movies - certainly old

5) I have a soft corner for Ranjie coz they are an important cog in the Ashni wheel but my heart will always beat for Ashni - why ? See below -

Bawa, be free with your Di, you can come back with any number of rounds till Saturday.
Wonderful replies Veena di ! I respect your feelings for being with your family on your beautiful day SmileSmileStar 
Now, as i inow both the important days of your life... i will be one of those who enjoy your days with you ! Btw, good surprise by your colleagues ,,, i am loving it.. kuch aisa hi soch rahaa hoon main bhi.. Tongue
I am here di.. n very frank with you. You know that very well.. isn't it !
Wink  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika4everVeenaperfloridadocttrocks

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

How lovely are your words Veena di ! How very very true !!! StarClap

Edited by bawaswift - 22 August 2013 at 7:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika4everVeenapershobha21floridadocttrocks

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Hi Veenaji

Sorry for being so late.

If season 2 were to be announced today .. Would you like to see a fresh story and if yes .. What would it be?

Hi Deepa, thanks for your wishes and for coming here with your questions.  Yes I am from Mumbai and I know you were from Mumbai but now in the US - in fact my office is in Nariman Point and I remember  reading on  one of the  posts that  you did your schooling in South Mumbai - which one - St. Anne's, Alexandria, G.D. Somani or Campion ? 

And now my answers - 

1) I watched KTLK right from the start but loved it more after the lead change - now whenever I watch it is only after SK's entry - I know that you will be mighty pleased.

2) Best moment is CS agreeing for their union at the airport and worst is Daksh's molestation attempt - but episodic wise the best is March 18th  2013 - when Nidhi announces that she is ready to be a mother.

3) If Season 2 were to be announced today, I would like the story to be carried forward from where it stopped - Nidhi's pregnancy, the birth of their child and then she rejoining KGH - very much on the lines of Indu's FF.

No issues Deepa - your questions were different and I enjoyed answering them.  Thanks once again.

floridadocbawaswiftJusticeDenied17

JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepa17

Hi Veenaji

Sorry for being so late.

Hi Deepa, thanks for your wishes and for coming here with your questions.  Yes I am from Mumbai and I know you were from Mumbai but now in the US - in fact my office is in Nariman Point and I remember  reading on  one of the  posts that  you did your schooling in South Mumbai - which one - St. Anne's, Alexandria, G.D. Somani or Campion ? 

And now my answers - 

1) I watched KTLK right from the start but loved it more after the lead change - now whenever I watch it is only after SK's entry - I know that you will be mighty pleased.

2) Best moment is CS agreeing for their union at the airport and worst is Daksh's molestation attempt - but episodic wise the best is March 18th  2013 - when Nidhi announces that she is ready to be a mother.

3) If Season 2 were to be announced today, I would like the story to be carried forward from where it stopped - Nidhi's pregnancy, the birth of their child and then she rejoining KGH - very much on the lines of Indu's FF.

No issues Deepa - your questions were different and I enjoyed answering them.  Thanks once again.

Thank you Veenaji..

Iam impressed that you have followed my posts.. and you remember them..

All your guesses about the schools were wrong
 Try againLOL .. Give you a hint.. it is an all girls school.Wink

Go to top