Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

^*' #75th Doctor of the Week '*^ (Page 15)

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Veena di, I thought of grilling you one more time.. actually grilling you more means coming to know much more abt you n your thoughts.. Cud not stop myself .. so here i go ..
1.. Who is more closer to you, after your hubby n son ?
2.. Friends are Forever.. do you believe in this ? Plzz specify..
3.. YT and IF has given us such a strong bond of each other.. how do you find we.. YT and IF friends in your life ?
4.. What wud you dream to see in your future daughter-in-law ? Smile
5.. I know your love for Indu di's FF.. say something abt your views for Indu di and her FF..
6.. My last one here.. Does love starts fading after 5 to 10 years of marriage ? Tongue
Di, i wud love to ask more n more.. cos i share a lots with you n Florida StarStar.. But dont worry.. i will find my way to ask you more .. not here.. then somewhere else WinkWink
Thank you di !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeenaper

floridadoc IF-Rockerz
floridadoc
floridadoc

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veenaper

Originally posted by floridadoc

Veena...simply brilliant answers to all questions...
1...What are something that make you really happy...
2...What is that one thing you never get tired of...
3...What you love more in life...

1) Things that really make me happy are - to see a smile on hubby's and son's faces coz I get very disturbed if they are off mood which usually they are not, when somebody appreciates my cooking coz I consider myself a bad cook Angry, when I go out of my way to help someone in need be it - emotionally or in money matters.

2) I am a very meticulous person - so I never get tired of keeping the house in order.

3) I am a very satisfied individual in life - so I love the happy and contented space I am in today. 

Thank you so much Florida for coming back time and again and making this DOTW worthwhile. I simply enjoyed being here because of friends like you.
Its indeed our pleasure...Bawa n myself...to come here...as you truly deserves...DOTW...i absolutely enjoyed reading your excellent answers...fab n awesome as always...your writes are...n am really blessed to have a kind, warm, caring...n a Special Friend...like you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veenapersonyjknumbawaswift

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Hi Veena di, I thought of grilling you one more time.. actually grilling you more means coming to know much more abt you n your thoughts.. Cud not stop myself .. so here i go ..
1.. Who is more closer to you, after your hubby n son ?
2.. Friends are Forever.. do you believe in this ? Plzz specify..
3.. YT and IF has given us such a strong bond of each other.. how do you find we.. YT and IF friends in your life ?
4.. What wud you dream to see in your future daughter-in-law ? Smile
5.. I know your love for Indu di's FF.. say something abt your views for Indu di and her FF..
6.. My last one here.. Does love starts fading after 5 to 10 years of marriage ? Tongue
Di, i wud love to ask more n more.. cos i share a lots with you n Florida StarStar.. But dont worry.. i will find my way to ask you more .. not here.. then somewhere else WinkWink
Thank you di !

1) My Sister

2) I do not believe in this coz it takes a lot of effort to maintain a friendship and it should be reciprocated from both sides - if two people are willing to go the distance with that effort then only you will be able to sustain a friendship, and usually this does not happen.

3) YT and IF friends are very close - My day seems incomplete without opening our home page, reading all your comments, posting mine and not logging into forum, searching for new updates, posts and replying to any pm. 

4) Very tough one Bro - I would want her to be like Swati Wink

5) I have already written so much about Indu and her FF on her thread.  I deeply admire her stupendous writing - mainly for maintaining the original flavour of the show, her intricate weaving of the story and for giving us something to cheer about when we are missing Ashni so much. 

6) No Bawa it does not - it only gets stronger.  For me love is more about care, commitment and dedication.  It is not only just exchanging gifts and going out for movies, dinners and picnics.  It is also helping each other in the daily chores, taking leave and managing the household when the other is sick, getting involved  in the child's schooling and other activities and above all trusting each other.

Thanks a ton Bro for coming here and being with me throughout this week and making this DOTW special.  You are truly a wonderful Bro.  

floridadocsonyjknumbawaswift

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Veena, Sorry, I missed this...Belated congratulations...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeenapersonyjknumbawaswift

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Veena, Sorry, I missed this...Belated congratulations...Smile

Thank you so much Anjani.

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Veenaji, I have only one question...when you started your activity on IF...when are you out of silent mode???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeenapersonyjknumbawaswift

Veenaper IF-Rockerz
Veenaper
Veenaper

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Veenaji, I have only one question...when you started your activity on IF...when are you out of silent mode???

Anjani sorry, can you elaborate? I did not understand what you meant.

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Sorry Veena,I couldnt come later,was caught up with a lot of things but I have gone through all your replies,you are a wonderful person and it is very nice to be interacting with you in this forum,its an honour

floridadocVeenaperbawaswift

Go to top