^*' #75th Doctor of the Week '*^ - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Veenaper

Absolutely no issues Kruti, you can use this DOTW space to wish Bawa and Florida coz they are just like family on the same lines as you and Tupu.  

It makes me so happy that you like all my answers - have really gone all out here ! 

Originally posted by kritika4ever

Stop this drama 😆

I came to your gotw thread and left a message for you. Did you even bother to check? 😡

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90572829

😲 Drama??

Your message was on page-38 and currently page-61 is the last one. Then how am I supposed to know you left me a message??

You true Leo... Flaring up instantly... Bina poori baat jaane hi mujh per gussa kar diya 😭

Anyways, I replied to you here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90605264

🤗 to you both

🤗

Sorry for using your dotw space VeenaJi.
But since I am not much active on IF, saying Hello to BawaBro & Florida here.
Take care & much regards.
A Very Big Hi...Aakruti...its so nice of you to wish us...BawaBro..n me...at Veena's.. DOTW...thank you so much...TC... lots of kind regards...n best wishes always...

Excellent answers...Veena...back...again...
1...What have you always wanted to do..but never done...
2...What is your idea of enjoyment...
[QUOTE=ttrocks]VeenaDi, here I come with my starter, soup, main course, dessert and breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner everything 😆😆😆

Your favorite (sorry, if any Q. is repeated; couldn't scan thru all the Q. already asked to U)

color - blue
cuisine - coastal
dessert - fruit salad with ice cream
flower - jasmine
fragrance - jovan musk
game/sport - tennis
subject - history
holiday destination - Tarkarli on the Konkan Coast

[QUOTE=ttrocks]Given the choice, you prefer

Sweet fragrance or citrus - sweet fragrance

Spicy food or sweets - sweets

Soft drink or milk - soft drink

Tea or coffee - tea

cold coffee or hot coffee - cold coffee

Chocolates or cakes - cakes

Pavbhaji or paanipuri - paanipuri (my all time favourite)

Treble or bass - do not know

Reading a good book or watching KTLK episodes - KTLK episode any day

Crossword solving or IFing - IFing any day

Indian or western wear - Indian 

Being Night owl or early bird - Early bird 

Being working woman or home-maker - working woman
Originally posted by ttrocks

Your take on

1) Importance of Books in one's life

2) Children of working woman

3) Death sentence to rapist

1) Importance of Books in one's life - Reading is an extremely good hobby - I started with M&Bs in school, then read Irwing Wallace, Sidney Sheldon and Daniel Steele, then a few fictions here and there and Chetan Bhagat.  Whatever one reads, i.e. good literature, the thinking horizon definitely broadens and vocabulary improves leaps and bounds.

2) Children of working woman - I feel so sad for them coz the guilt factor for the mother does not go away and the children miss the parents terribly - be in infancy, while going to school, during exams and while participating in any major event in school. On the positive side - they are much more independent, more responsible and maybe at a certain age like to be alone at home after school or college.

3) Death sentence to rapist - rape is such a sensitive issue - this morning's news was full of yesterday's gruesome incident and that too in the heart of Mumbai in broad daylight !! It pains me a lot just reading it - just imagine the sorry plight of the girl.  I consider rape the most deadly crime - worse than murder.  In our country this has become a daily thing.  What measures the Government can take against the perpetrators of this crime ? Does a death sentence deter other men from committing the crime ? Speedy decisions should be taken and the criminals should be punished severely - a death sentence ends life once for all - the criminals should be made to suffer life long - maybe on the same measures as are followed in the Arab countries.  
Originally posted by bawaswift

You are Awesome Veena Di ! 
Wonderful answers n very sharp memory ! Any doubts ? Never ever !!! 👍🏼
Grilling you once again ...😛
1.. Whats the most memorable day at your office till date ?
2.. Your Boss is.. "Yes Boss" or "Oh no Boss" ?
3.. Does your family knows that you are Doc of this Week ? How did they react ?
4.. How can you say that the person you are interacting with is speaking truth or not ?
5.. One more .. my repeated one..
You have got such a sharp memory.. what abt my answer ? " Who said ILU ILU  first  ?"
Ab toh bataa do na di...  

1) My most memorable day in office till date is the function held to honour me for completion of my 25 years of service

2) He is 'Yes Boss' - otherwise he will be transferred to another corner of the country by the management.

3) Bawa Bro - my family does not know I am the DOTW - they only know I write some reviews on KTLK stories. First of all they do not appreciate my love for KTLK - they always say what is there in the serial that keeps me busy.  It is no use explaining coz only you and I and all my friends here know of  our deep love for this unique show.

4) You mean here ? Initially even I used to think the same but gradually as one opens up and by just reading what each one writes, you can assess that person - see I know you inside out after interacting with you everyday for the past 6 months - you are a Tech Genius, selfless, always going out of your way to bring a smile on everybody's face, very sensitive, the most caring spouse and a loving and grounded family man.  

5) Bawa Bro you certainly have caught me on the wrong foot - It was me 😉
Originally posted by bawaswift

Before answering, have a cup of coffee di... 😃

Bawa Bro, I have already answered - now I need to have a hot cup of tea !!!