India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Deserves to go. (Page 3)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
The show is good. There are so many pathetic shows that run longer than this one has, and totally deserve to be axed! This one doesn't! The mistake was not attracting enough viewers at the start! 

Casting FK was the biggest mistake! Because this is Sanaya's show I want it to do well! I don't want Sanaya to have a short lived show. Her precious two shows were both big hits! IPKKND being an international craze!

Personally I am an IPK fan and that is how I became SI's fan! I hope SI gets a new show that reaches the same heights as her previous shows did! Hope she des Nach Baliye! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 18 August 2013 at 5:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77Siri22SS88SpellofJoy-SI-..Anita..

puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

Surprised to see that some have mentioned it was different...i don't think so...same old hero-heroine love marriage...saas doing scheming...and stuff.  Also the chemistry between leads was non-existent... to say the least 
SaNuj make you smile and there was nothing in their relationship that would cause drama. I'll chalk up a point to chemistry there on the name of it being sweet. I wonder if you really do watch ChhanChhan.

Edited by puglet - 18 August 2013 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiySS88SpellofJoy

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The show deserved to stay bcoz of sanaya...

May be concept has not made viewers to glue in..

Wish to see her soon in a good show soon.
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
m just gonna miss sanaya anuj together .. they have amazing chemistry ,i wish these 2 can come together in a romantic show ..hope 4lions pick these 2 for their next!! .. ...sigh wishes wishes wishes!!!!

Edited by OnepoundChic - 18 August 2013 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88SpellofJoy

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I wish to disagree. At the current  juncture, it might be  better for Sanaya to move on since the show does not seem to be recovering with all possible efforts.

Having said that, there are  some things for which a show like Chhanchhan  deserves a chance( which Sanaya gave, n rightly so)
The concept of two widely different people coming together for their love for same person
Modern v/s traditional
Most importantly an absolutely believable and practical approach, no over the top dramatisation- just stuff that can happen to u, me or anyone
With a single exception (initially)  the cast was awesome n did justice to their part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiySS88DiyaS

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I don't agree at all...
BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

Surprised to see that some have mentioned it was different...i don't think so...same old hero-heroine love marriage...saas doing scheming...and stuff.  Also the chemistry between leads was non-existent... to say the least 
It did not shut bcuz of saas scheming or poor chemistry, it shut bcuz of competitive time slot. Sanuj chemistry was sizzling...But poor TRPs had made it to late...
Agree that showdidnt click, but do not agreeit was bcuz of non existent chemistry... I don't agree at all. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpellofJoy

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think because of the male lead the show was doomed from the start. 

Every other show nowadays no matter how different the concept is will come back to saas-bahu politics. I feel they should have concentrated more on the leads romance instead of getting them married in a hurry would have kept some fans happy. 

Poor choice of male lead coupled with poor direction and black and white characters has spelled doom.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index