Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Three more dates to go!! (Page 2)

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
awesome post charu. Thank u fr this post. The chai date so aesthically shot..it had a total swaronish touch.i was left to happy tears by seeing swaron at a phase sharing cute memories and cute embarassed talks. Coming to rain dance my my it was thoroughly enjoyable for me watching swayam n sharon dancing together was a great feeling. Vrushika and shantanu are the sexxy dancing couple of D3 and want to them dance together always. wanna see more dances of them. 

comi,g to rest three swaron dates. Equally excited in fact lot excited. Waiting for the camping date. Yes like u and evry other ss fan i would want swaron to have conversations share their joys n pains. Also want this camping date to be exclusively shot with inclusion of some romance..i am also waiting for other swaron dates but for camping a lil more may be a feeling that swaron will be away from all drama happening. Seriously they shud take a brk n give their life a proper focus.

cvs shudnt delay..their delaying is worrying me. I hope do justice to swaron dates scriptwise and towards the length of the scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
ResEmbarrassed

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Chai date turned out be unpredictable and its infacta WOW date... who thought that chai date will be in garage...

About rain dance it was again an unpredictable...even though its not romantic its full of fun and masti... enjoyed it...

And the date which i am waiting next like crazy is the camping date... I am really having very high expectations regarding this...

lets hope we get a cherishing camping date where they spend quality time togethr, talk about the past etc etc
chai date in garage..it really sounds yucky...bt whn it cms to swaron..it can be the most wonderful thing..
rain dance..well it was unpredictable..n i enjoyed it to the fullest..
nw waiting eagerly fr camping date..Smile

swathi_swaron

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

First of all gud to c u back punjaban...now coming to ur post...I m actually waiting fr all wished...all r unique and CV shld justify it...I too want them to discuss past
i hope camping date will be fully justified by cvsSmile
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivheena123

i too am waiting eagerly for the camping date. I think it will be the most beautiful date they will have. I can't wait for Sharon to express her feelings to Swayam about their relationship! I think it will be wonderful. I can't wait!
yes cant wait fr it..Smile
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

Chai date was one thing which surprised me big time!! I never expected much from a chai date, but it was like WOW!!! A simple date could turn out to be this amazing? why not when its about SWARON Embarrassed

Rain dance, even though i have few disappointments regarding the rain dance, Shantanu and Vrushika were fab!! I have a smile on my face when ever i watch them dancing!! Its purely their charm.. 

The next three date, im really waiting to watch all the 3 but camping date has got me a bit more excited!! I want SWARON to talk out their hearts with one another!! They need to talk about them..  It should be a long and romance filled date Day Dreaming
whn it cms to swaron..everything is WOW..
n abt camping date..yes it shld be romanticEmbarrassed
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaron.maniac

Okai firstly happy that ma fav writer is here after so many days
Its so good that u are back
Secondly about the privious 2 wishes
Yea they were awesome
Specially the chai date, never thought some thing so simple cud be so magical and will leave its effect on me forever...but thn again they sy: saadgi b tu kayamat ka husn(beauti) rakti hai
2nd wish was also amazing though disnt match the standerd of 1st
I guess palki made such high standerd for herself in first date that i became difficult to match up but vrushan again was magically awesome

Upcomming will be inshallah equally awesome (hope)
But totally agree with u am also biased towards camping a lil more
Eagely waiting for it
Dnt want to keep no expectations bbut comping is something i day dream about so better be good
swaron r always magical...
n inshallah v get gud swaron dates..Smile
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Lovely topic, Charu! Smile

And yep, I'm most excited about the Camping date too, I'd love to see it become a space for some proper conversation and heart-to-heart for them. Hope we get it in good time, because next week's spoilers don't seem to even hint at it. Ouch

cscs

Go to top