Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shivheena123

i too am waiting eagerly for the camping date. I think it will be the most beautiful date they will have. I can't wait for Sharon to express her feelings to Swayam about their relationship! I think it will be wonderful. I can't wait!

yes cant wait fr it..๐Ÿ˜Š
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Chai date was one thing which surprised me big time!! I never expected much from a chai date, but it was like WOW!!! A simple date could turn out to be this amazing? why not when its about SWARON ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rain dance, even though i have few disappointments regarding the rain dance, Shantanu and Vrushika were fab!! I have a smile on my face when ever i watch them dancing!! Its purely their charm.. 

The next three date, im really waiting to watch all the 3 but camping date has got me a bit more excited!! I want SWARON to talk out their hearts with one another!! They need to talk about them..  It should be a long and romance filled date 

whn it cms to swaron..everything is WOW..
n abt camping date..yes it shld be romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaron.maniac

Okai firstly happy that ma fav writer is here after so many days
Its so good that u are back
Secondly about the privious 2 wishes
Yea they were awesome
Specially the chai date, never thought some thing so simple cud be so magical and will leave its effect on me forever...but thn again they sy: saadgi b tu kayamat ka husn(beauti) rakti hai
2nd wish was also amazing though disnt match the standerd of 1st
I guess palki made such high standerd for herself in first date that i became difficult to match up but vrushan again was magically awesome

Upcomming will be inshallah equally awesome (hope)
But totally agree with u am also biased towards camping a lil more
Eagely waiting for it
Dnt want to keep no expectations bbut comping is something i day dream about so better be good

swaron r always magical...
n inshallah v get gud swaron dates..๐Ÿ˜Š
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely topic, Charu! ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yep, I'm most excited about the Camping date too, I'd love to see it become a space for some proper conversation and heart-to-heart for them. Hope we get it in good time, because next week's spoilers don't seem to even hint at it. 
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First thing first...
Welcome back charu di missed u & ur posts a lot se bhi zyada!!!
       And now coming back to the topic yes definitely chai date was descent yet slow & very romantic & the rain dance though it didn't turn out be one we were expecting but it surely had that fun & masti ...

Now all m waiting is for swaron camping date & I want it to be more than perfect, In short want I want some passionate & sensual romance in their camping date!!!!!!
    P.S. As usual beautiful post di!!!!
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
firstly thank u for making post on swaron date, itz bring a big smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i actually had least expectation from chai date but loved it to the core n had huge expectation from rain dance but was disappointed, though enjoyed vrushan dance!
n coming to remaining date then i m excited for camping date most. want it to be long n well planned..
i m clueless about bike race n excited to watch sharon in kitchen too

rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who would have thought that a simple chai date can turn out be like this,that date was simply magical and unique and... well swaronlicious.
Rain dance-don't know about anybody else but i loved it,it was fun and entertaining.
Now coming to remaining three dates-well hope that we get to see lots of romance in this dates,at the same time i want them to talk about themselves and there past as there are lots of thing from the past which they still haven't talked about.

Edited by rinku90 - 10 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m actually excited for all three wished...mainly cooking...really want yo c what will Sharon cook fr swayam...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Charu...yes ...after 2 years of long wait we are getting few SwaRon scenes...the wishlist thing is interesting ...who thought a mere garage can turn out to be such an awesome date venue...thats SwaRon magic...swayam and sharon together...they are magical...

I am not satisfied with rain dance ...it seemed rushed and lack of romance was there...i didnt like the song...

Rest 3 dates should be proper..meaningful and not just a filler...SwaRon and SwaRon fans deserve more than this...

Need more focus on Swayam and Sharon..the love story along with individual part๐Ÿ˜Š

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the three more dates eagerlyyy...i hope they will be upto our expectations