India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 97)

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I can't believe this ended jenny ShockedCry such a beautiful and a memorable journey of Mr & Mrs foster and landour **sigh I am going to badly miss this. Thank you for sharing this story for us Smile looking forward to read your other storySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

Sj236 Senior Member
Sj236
Sj236

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Unres on page 90 :)

IPK007

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
really jenny! u were just too good with the ending! could not have asked for a better, more memorable, romantic and special ending to this epic love story between two people who were bound to be one from the start but got seperated due to certain circumstances of life!

"woh mile bicharne ke liye, phir mile zindaagi bhaar ke liye"

i duno how im gona sound but i personally maybe this seperation was somehow needed as both of them needed to grow up, to get the real sense of responsibility, to value love even more, maybe one of them needed this phase more than the other!

but in the end wat matters that they are together and are going to be just like that with the grace of god!!!

n its so true, once someone u love becomes ur husband, the level of comfort and everything is just more special and more beautiful:))))

n super liked the part where arnav was not ready to part with his little son even for one night! this guy is be the perfect daddy!

n i love ur saying that u dont need a reason y and when to love. it just happens as its written in the stars!!!

super congratulations loads on this completion of this awesome with Mr Foster and his bride and their little angel

very eagerly waiting for u to start another unforgetable journey as this one:))

IPK007

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
you know..I am usually very capable of writing long and descriptive comments..I have done that on many FF's...but this one?
Words just fail me because its so beautiful that I cannot even begin to express...

I am happy yet sad...but mostly, I am happy. Because I know that I can read this story as many times as I want and it will ALWAYS be so painfully sweet and beautiful...and especially the ending...thanks to your writing.

The ending, or should I say the beginning? It was simply amazing jenny! 

Too good. :)

IPK007

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
--

Edited by IPK007 - 30 August 2013 at 1:12pm
fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
m too emotional to write anything!!
this story is close to my heart!!
I can't believe it came to its end!!
I loved this journey of Mr & Mrs Foster
thank u for giving us this awesome story . !
I m really that I was a part of it from the very beginning :)

IPK007

shutter IF-Dazzler
shutter
shutter

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Nosalgia, fun, passion, poetry and food... yummm!!!!!!! everything was there in this update... StarBig smile

Nostalgia with those sketches of Red riding hood and the big bad wolf;Embarrassed
Fun with the festivities of the ceremony;ROFL Dancing
Passion, as in u know what!!!!!!!Wink
Food?? Sounded awesome and totally mouth watering...Silly

Mark's speech was fabulous!!! That bit about him dismissing Arnav as some Cullen wannabe had me in fits!!!!! LOL

But, in totality, it was a beautiful update... a truly befitting closure!!!!!!!

I have loved reading this ff... Right from the prologue to this very end, it had me hooked on to it!!!!!! Splendid story, and not to forget the super-hot Mr. Foster and the cute Khushi!!!!!!!!

IPK007

basanti108 Senior Member
basanti108
basanti108

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Nahiii!!!!!!! no ending!!! an amazing story like this can not end!!!! 
if I lie and say im not happy with the ending could you please give us an epilogue ??? only becuase arnav towsend will always be on my mind and you have changed little red riding hood and the big bad wolf story for me...

beautiful ending...they are together and in love and deserve all the happiness in the world!!!!

Thank you so much for the PM but im going to lie and be cheeky and say it needs one more updateEmbarrassed Wink

IPK007

Go to top