this story is a masterpiece...
thanku for presenting us this outstanding work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

ipktouch IF-Dazzler
ipktouch
ipktouch

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
awesome and beautiful happy ending update...i loved it thoroughly..and finally the little red riding hood got devoured by its beloved wolf..loved this "So little Red Riding Hood
finally got devoured by the
Wolf. And quite happily too..wow what a fantastic line and ur way of describing the nature n weather of LANDOUR HILLS is awesome..epic.u made us feel the Landour soil which will remain in our heart forever lyk ipkknd and arshi..u gave us Arnav Foster,Kushi(Foster now),Branny,Rachel,Janice,Mark n Dawn..such a wonderful characters..finally our Foster won his luck back with his lady love..and our lovely lady Kushi won her love back with her lucky deeds..all thanks to Rachel n Janice..and Kushi's love for her unknwn n unseen father..so awfully written with beautiful thoughts..no one can beat u in this genre dear..ending is so awesome with their poetry..and ENDING?well its not its a happy beginning..as u said..and therez much much more to say but my mobile might get crashed..lol and i dont expect epilogue coz i want volume/season 2 of ALS...coz so far that was their 1st phase which had love,pain,struggle,luck(i still remember how Arnav overheard Janice convo over phone with Rachel abt Kushi's presence in Mumbai) and finally happiness..and we want to see their 2nd phase as a happy n b'ful family..waiting for ur reply..

IPK007

Elle.Frost Groupbie
Elle.Frost
Elle.Frost

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Beautiful Heart
I so loved It... Hug
please start season 2...plz plz plz
I'm gonna miss this Cry
Thank you PMing Smile

IPK007

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
cant believe it endedCryCryCryCryCryCry
im feeling the same I felt when ipk ended
loved this ff a lot
will defo miss this
thanx for the pm

IPK007

Nimie207 Goldie
Nimie207
Nimie207

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Oh Jen...i postponded reading this update only coz it will come to an end after i read the final senyence..n i dont want that to happen...Ken...thank u for creating Foster n Khushi..no words yaar...i was hooked like crazy to this ff...n will always be der in my heart..cos it has a role in my life..not that of A n K..it is yet to happen...loved the understanding n lov n the fiery passion of our duo...n Mark...u rokd it man...happy for Branny tha he will get a very good Daddy he always wanted...wishing for the happy life of Arnav Foster,Khushi Foster and Brandon Foster..n yeah for the upcoming chottu fosters too...sniff...arghhh...this story ened..haye rabba...

BTW...reception was splendid..u created the visual magnificiently...

will remember this story all time...

a heartfelt thank u for penning it down...

The Late Spring..Landour..Fosters...All will be der in my heart forever..

IPK007

avni_barun IF-Rockerz
avni_barun
avni_barun

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
beautiful end...
loved it...

IPK007

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
sooperrrbbb ending dear...i have strtd reading dis ff in between nly though im ur reader frm ur return of the beast...but wen i read it hooo god i missed dis frm first and thn strtd to read regularly...i dint comment very often to dis ff but was following it regularly...wen i read lost in ur eyes i thought it cant beat anyothr ff if u ri8...but u proved me wrng wen u did impenetrable heart...again i thought the same like bfore again u proved me wrng by writing dis late spring...bfore thinking anything dis tym ur doing a fab job thru unending love series bride with doll...im jst mad with ur writing nwadays...u r gifted man...loveee uuu...i love all ur works u r amazing...u dont hw madly i read impenetrable heart u may remember ill wait and res every first page were u update...the same feelinggg and madness nw i have for bride with a doll...jennyyy i dont have  any words further words to sayyy...u rrr amazinggg fablousss extrodinary...i can say im ur proud reader ur fan...and coming back to dis FF late spring im definitelyyy gonna misss disss very much yaar...dis s very different one and u too did very gr8 justification to dis story asusal...hope u will give us  season 2 for all the storiesWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...again gonna miss disCryCryCry and happy tat u give all happy happy endings...i love it...u rockkk jenny...waiting for the nxt update in bride with a doll...loveee yuuu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

IPK007

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Hey, there is no chance of disappointment. It was beautifully written and a perfect ending to this FF. When Arnav asks Khushi to take Branny to their suit was very touching. They are really a family.

Arnav and Khushi along with Landour will stay in my memory for a long time.

IPK007

Go to top