India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 95)

annys Goldie
annys
annys

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Now that was Really Beautiful Ending i love the Story From the Start ... still I remember when i first Read Prologue n was Hooked to the Story ... It was Really Nice story N now i am looking fwd Bride wth Doll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

faffy Goldie
faffy
faffy

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
'A Late Spring" for me is a journey of two souls who completed each other to perfection. Its an intense yet tender tale of love, compassion and healing. The characters, the milieu, the relationships, the events - all so delicately and sensitively unraveled and portrayed.

You, through your writing, touched the inner most core of my soul - arousing dormant sensations I had long forgotten existed in my being.  And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel myriad emotions through the course of Arnav and Khushis' awakening!!

You are a wonderfully accomplished writer with amazing stories to share - please continue to embrace us with their warm love!

IPK007

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I can't believe that this story is ending. 
I have amazing memories of this tale. This story is going to remain with me for a long time.
Cos i have never really paid attention to the location of a story. Landour has now become special to me bcos of this story. 
The whole wolf and red riding hood ! 
It wasn't a story with a bed of roses. Life had its harsh reality and how Arnav and Khushi had changed. "A late spring" - the title was so apt for the love that burned right from their teenage years till their later years. 

PS : Thank you for this journey. Love to read more from you. Pls do continue writing your stories.Big smile

IPK007

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
it was  awsumm chap n ending was beautifull too
thanks for  pm

IPK007

rumu IF-Dazzler
rumu
rumu

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
What can i say now !!!!
i m simply mesmerized...it was absolutely beautiful...each and every part of this story took my heart away...
i m going to miss this story but i m going to relive by reading this story again...
there are some stories which always stays with u forever...and ur both the stories will be in my heart forever...
hats off to u...u r superbbb...
love u Jenny Smile 

IPK007

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Loved it.
I think this chapter was not of much consequence.

Also let me tell you a wish of mine. I wished to see how Arnav actually copes up with Branny in their love life. I know that is impossible for this storyline or it should be a sequel. But you did give a glimpse of it in this update by taking Branny along with them.

I do feel there are a bit loose ends. One of the major being Sandra! I'm dissappointed by that aspect of your story. I didn't get the closure I needed. That seemed a loose end!

But all in all, I did love this story. The pain in the beginning, the buddying teenage romance, Branny and the role of fate - everything was enticing.

The pain in the beginning was not soothed completely. Scars in Kushi's and Arnav's mind was dealt a bit easily in my eyes. But it never made me love this story any less!

I want to thank you for writing this work. You and your work will always be close to my heart. Thank you Dear. Please keep in touch! If possible can you give me your mail id?

And I hope you will start reading my work soon too!!!!

What is this new work? I don't know about it. On Arshi itself?

IPK007

mishal07 Senior Member
mishal07
mishal07

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Loved itSmile

Beautifully written

you r a superb writerStar and ur work will always be close to my heart.

IPK007

Barunz4ever Goldie
Barunz4ever
Barunz4ever

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
It was just awesome 
Lovd it too much
Getting little emotionalCry as it ends
Never wanted this beautiful journey to end
Will dearly miss Arnav khushi n branny
R u planning for an epilogue ?
Would just LUV to read their happily ever after.
Thnks for pm

IPK007

Go to top