India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 60)

ipkrocks21 Senior Member
ipkrocks21
ipkrocks21

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
So the story is coming to its end with the second last part written such beautifully jenny...there is a certain beauty in the way u write ur intimate scenes which very few writers here can come close to... it has been a wonderful journey and I so hope it will continue with some sweet n sour moment post marriage, arnav branny relation...but then u r d best judge...to carry on with it or not is ur call ... nonetheless I loved ALS and there were certain scenes which are my all time fav and I go back again n again to reread them...thank u so much for writing it and also for sending me PM every single time...u r a sweetheart...loved ALS like anything :))

Ratika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

ssyahoo IF-Sizzlerz
ssyahoo
ssyahoo

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Chapter 42 was beautifully and tastefully done!

Red Riding Hood has really come a long way and this was another epic love story by you. Will truly miss A Late Spring immensely and it has been memorable in so many ways! How we all anxiously waited for updates, how we cried with Khushi, and how many friendships were formed on your ALS thread ..
Sad to see the story ending and hope that Foster can reemerge in another one of your stories!!

Will wait patiently for you to return after break and then can't believe it's the last chapter of ALS! What a journey it's been!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007_disha_

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Wow...what a beautiful wedding.  Thank you for inviting me to it.

This had been such a momentous journey you have taken us on.  Loved this couple to the core and as I used to cry about the sadness of it all...I remember you promising how it will all work out and you definitely kept your promise...it did work out.  It definitely worked out for Khushi who finally I hope feels worthy and special because she ha the love of a very special man and it is she who inspires him.

As for the passion...It was well conveyed and since I am in the right age bracket for it. My Dil mange more...lol.

I do have a wish before the story ends ...and I will express it...hope you do not mind.  I want Branny, cute and adorable as he is to take a little bit of a back seat because I still want to hear the story of his parents to completion before I wave this family goodbye.  

Can we please get Arnav's perspective or reflection  on how happy he is now that he finally had his Khushi and I want to totally hear about Khushi as she realizes that while Arnav can bring all the joys to her and Branny but at the end of the day it is she who is the center of his universe.  This is an awesome responsibility.  I want Khushi to realize this versus waste her time reflecting on how much Arnav is doing for her because at the end of the day...he was just a breathing dead soul without her... And now with her...he is alive and has a life.

Edited by Anamika100 - 22 August 2013 at 3:57pm

IPK007

Amiarisme Goldie
Amiarisme
Amiarisme

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
the second half setting so remind me of tht night in their teens when they were almost abt to make love infront of the fire place.

how happy they must be to finally have each other obviously no one could scold them for being late with all tht happiness reflecting on their face.

IPK007

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Read the story in one go - since yesterday! I loved it, for the beauty you describe of the location, of the characters written, and also for the brilliant emotions you portray with your words. 
For a few chapters, I felt like I was the one experiencing the heartbreak in Landour just like your characters or experiencing the incredible happiness in Mumbai when they said they loved each other for the first time after so many years. Its just a beautiful journey, and I am glad I was a part of it.

Will look forward to the last few chapters of this story, its amazing how you are bringing them to a full circle by showing the wedding in Landour.
Loving it.

Thanks for writing this one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnarocksickIPK007_disha_

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
It was an amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved this update too much
Its really very beautifully written
It was full of passion, desire and pure love
Finally they married each other and got one
Sad it left only one part
Will miss this too much
Waiting for next part

IPK007

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Last paragraph wow. .
Falling in love and again and again. ...
I am in love...

IPK007

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Very well writtenSmile...i loved the wedding n em..hmmEmbarrassed...later part.

IPK007

Go to top