India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 46)

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
The second half of this chapter was quite challenging to write as on one hand, I wanted to adequately convey the passion and the bliss of their union, that this story demanded; on the other hand I didn't want to delve in graphic details keeping in mind the varied age groups of my readers...I hope I was able to achieve that balance. Feel free to share your thoughts with me. 

jenny...i glad to tell u that u achieved that balance...this chapter is truly romantic passionate u wrote it beautifully capturing all emotions with out an ounce of vulgarity...kudos to u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Jenny, lovely picture of Little Red Riding Hood with her Wolf... my mind immediately jumped to Khushi and Arnav in that pose and especially the latter in that getup! Beautiful wedding invitation, too! Arnav's horrified refusal to wear flowers in his buttonhole was damn cute as was Khushi's management of the recalcitrant child in him: "Oh...Stop fussing Arnav. Just wear it", Khushi chimed in... 'a familiar and endearingly boyish, bad tempered look entered his eyes' makes one go 'awww!' The wedding ceremony was beautiful in its simplicity... Arnav imagined that he could just feel the presence of Mr. Craven next to Khushi. As if he were holding Khushi's arm and walking down the aisle in a shadowy form, right next to her... beautifully said, and I am sure Khushi must have felt the same! Just heart-warming to note how their nervousness disappears the moment each looks into the other's eyes... each is the other's strength! "Mama, Daddy..it's my turn to bring the rings now..", shouted Branny happily from the front pew, where he was sitting with Aunt Rachel... Kids can always be trusted to lighten up the most intense of situations with their naturalness! Lovely to have Branny be an important part of the ceremony and to carry the symbols of the fact that they belong to each other. Beautiful song as they kiss for the first time as man and wife... it is but natural for them to be lost in each other to the exclusion of their oh so interested audience. Really thoughtful of Rachel and Janice give the newlyweds some alone time, without having to wait for after the wedding dinner or for the honeymoon. The rain not only helped set the mood but also ensured that they wouldn't be disturbed during their moment of intimacy! Nice to see that Khushi doesn't shy away from displaying her desire for Arnav or from meeting his desire head-on! Making love before the blazing fire is very apt as it reflects the conflagration consuming them. Discovering sensitive spots that she had never imagined existed, she responded to his every touch, every kiss like a violin does to its bow. The only music they heard was their hearts beating in tandem... beautiful simile / imagery! Well, that's a first: Arnav swearing colourfully in the throes of passion, especially when they find the ultimate pleasure together, made me want to laugh! Finally, two hurt and broken souls are healed by the power of their love. Jenny, you managed to capture the passion and the bliss of their long-awaited union quite beautifully... the gentleness and love overlaying their passion and simplicity of the description suit the tone of this story. 

IPK007

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Take a bow, Jenny.. I am still basking in beatitude...

I loved every little nuance...and, you left me teary eyed  reliving those wonderful memories...right down to the rain... and then those aesthetically penned,intimate moments near the fireplace..and, before I forget, I would like to mention that I loved the pictures and also the invite from Brandon Foster..

And, while I am very happy for the much deserving loving souls, I cannot bring myself to come to terms with the fact that ALS will bid adieu..Unhappy

And, thank you for the PM :-))

IPK007

Samyxx IF-Dazzler
Samyxx
Samyxx

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Awesome & mind blowing update...

Loved it so much!!

IPK007

neha2013g IF-Dazzler
neha2013g
neha2013g

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
amazing update

IPK007

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Loved it...very beautiful ...keep it up

IPK007

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
very well handled chapter... good job!!

IPK007

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
This was so beautifully portrayed ...Jenny!

Right from the beautiful wedding card...to their amazing wedding ceremony was breathtaking...they lived all their moments.

And 
Then finally they became one...

Jenny can't believe this journey is ending...it was sheer bliss. So looking forward to the last chapter...

Thank you...Jenny, from the bottom of my heart,  I thank you for A late Spring! Spreading positivity and never giving up hope in life.

IPK007

Go to top