Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 19)

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Res

Running shoes put and geared for running from the church to the Fire place for some good old 
Fire Ve... Embarrassed
Foster aabhi ajaa aabhi ajaa...Day Dreaming

*Edited*
Sorry took some time was emotional spent after this awesome update. Smile

Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Foster! Heart
May you have a great life ahead and be for each other every step of the way wherever life takes you. 

I just loved the whole wedding scene...so beautifully written Jen...Day Dreaming
My heart deliriously happy as if i just attended one of my good friends wedding. I am experiencing the same level of happiness and joy.
Foster's horror at the boutonniere just cracked me up. LOL
And you fulfilled my dream of seeing Branny baby as a Ring bearer. Dil khush Jenny thank you so much. 

And then the ahem ahem happened and you unleashed some Foster magic for me. Blushing
Knowing my love for Foster you can bet that i was in a land far far away...dhak dhak and happy sighs as these two made for each other couple became one and cemented their bond of love. 

P.S: Not going to talk about this ending right now, cant handle that. Cry
Let me just end with a Thank you for giving me Foster, love you. Hug 

Edited by kondhili - 19 August 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_5anarshiana-twilightdproverAbyandaffodils06SS88preethi.saseedaA.HajnalwonderblakeCrazy4SobtistarsarunAnarocksickalicia212IPK007bhaktiii1chillyAquaSandhya_disha_Veena..

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
R.
This is to state that after witnessing the cutest and most beautiful wedding of the season and an absolutely hypnotic spine tingling lovemaking that did things to me, this person is dreaming it again and again and again and again..and rising towards heaven.. Heart

This story would always be dear to me. For some reason , it came and made a place in my heart like no other.. I am going to miss it with a smile hamesha.
This chapter as a whole brought peace happiness and content in my heart. From Arnav s tantrums to adorable Branny s excitement at being the ring bearer at his parent s wedding. From the mist that shone in their eyes as they spoke the words to finally being one. It is just perfect.. Heart

Foster ne apne assurance se ek baar fir dil chura liya. So let me say it one more time as we always do - Foster chahiye! =) (or a man like him? Real world me. Please God.)

Jen Hug

Edited by Anupama. - 27 August 2013 at 10:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ana-twilightAbyanpreethi.saseedaAnarocksickIPK007starsarunbhaktiii1chilly_disha_AquaSandhyakondhili

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
me

Hi, I shall comment when I'm back from heaven. 

Heart

------------

Okay. I'm back...not quite. 

I can't even begin to express my feelings and thoughts on this chapter, Jenny. It was perfection <3

Your words painted a pretty picture, and I admired the love and the happiness which shone from it. 

The opening scene, right from the moment where they came in running towards the chapel, hand in hand to when Arnav wore the flower just for her, I had a constant smile on my face. 

The wedding was so beautiful <3 I swear, no wedding has ever made me this happy. I feel so, so happy for them that they finally found the happiness and the love that they so obviously deserved and didn't get for such a long time! <3 
(PS- Loved the card Vidhi made. Ha ha... totally imagined myself receiving one and smiling looking at it.) 

Branny is a cutie and Foster is so less...he he Foster's little tantrum on not wearing the flower first and then with the photos being take made me chuckle. 

And Jenny... that was a beautiful love making scene <3 So perfect! When you write the scene so beautifully and in such a poetic way, we need no description on bodily anatomy. It was pure perfection!

Can't believe this is was the second last chapter. I'm dearly going to miss this FF when it gets over. :-(

Heart

Edited by Anarocksick - 24 August 2013 at 2:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

winiwonkadima_apreethi.saseedaCrazy4SobtistarsarunIPK007AquaSandhyakondhili_disha_

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Jen yeh toh Ramanchi ho gaya...LOL

Mera bhi Sorry people for the double post confusion hogaya...blame it on Foster  Embarrassed

Edited by kondhili - 19 August 2013 at 9:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedaIPK007starsarunAnarocksick1chillyAquaSandhya_disha_

Anupama. IF-Rockerz
Anupama.
Anupama.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Fire place ve!

Sorry sorry for this extra post. I had gotten confused and was trying to res again with 'fireplace ve'. :(
sorry to the one who could have got a seat in the front row ( updates' page ) :(

Edited by Anupama. - 19 August 2013 at 9:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseedaCrazy4SobtistarsarunIPK007bhaktiiiAnarocksick_disha_1chillyAquaSandhyakondhili

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
"Phew" Just in time !

Bring it on Foster !

Edited :

Heartiest Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Foster ! Heart

What a beautiful wedding ... you wrote it with such exquisite detailing i felt i was a part if it.Day Dreaming

And of course their journey to becoming one body and soul ...mesmerizing!Embarrassed

And i so loved this line :LOL (You know why)

Khushi cried out Arnav's name and heard Arnav swearing colorfully in the background.  

Edited by _disha_ - 19 August 2013 at 10:56am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

fanarshi.08myriadscitimrignayaniana-twilightdproversoaringskiesanarshisweet_5mon4uAbyanCute6SS88A.Hajnalpreethi.saseedaCrazy4SobtiSamyxxKishmishmonsi08Anarocksickshree10manikkastarsarunTake_ThatAnupama.sruthickbhaktiiiIPK007cherrybloom1amus51chillyAquaSandhyakondhiliMamiaRehmanGodhuliLogonVeena..drunkiiebabe--Nargis--clarissajohn.Khamosh.

cherrybloom1 IF-Rockerz
cherrybloom1
cherrybloom1

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
res!
unres!

Oh my god!
lets start from the beginning!

those pics are absolutely stunning, i cud really picture arnav and khushi in the church in the first pic!
and wow, the invitation card was so so so beautiful!
how did the chapter end so soon?
i had just started reading and it was already over?Cry
I loved the feelings that was displayed during the wedding. the overwhelming feeling that khushi felt while they took the vows!
oh god, absolutely stole away!
Branny was so cute. he was so hyper and excited abt his parents wedding and he being the ring bearer!
im sure he has to be the cutest ring bearer ever!
I loved the little run in the rain!
I am amazed at how beautifully u wrote their souls becoming one!
it was such an amazing chapter!

please update soon this time. cant wait for a week before the chapter!
and pleaseee long chapter!
and also an epilogue maybe?Embarrassed

Edited by cherrybloom1 - 20 August 2013 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
wow what a beautiful and peaceful feelings we got today...wonderful...thankyou

Edited by ranogill - 19 August 2013 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: