Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 126)

aamir18 IF-Rockerz
aamir18
aamir18

Posted: 09 September 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Like I said, I loved it more the 5th time around Embarrassed 
This story. Ugh

I have no words to express how perfect it is... in every freaking way possible. ALS is my absolute favorite work of yours and one of my favorite stories on IF in general. 

Actually, confession time... I've started penning my first FF on IF and this story (along with a couple others) was one of my biggest inspirations. So thank you! Not just for writing, but for inspiring as well Embarrassed

Edited by aamir18 - 09 September 2014 at 7:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 14 October 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Just to let you know, I was really missing this beautiful story and these beautiful people and Landour and so I started reading A Late Spring again. And I got reminded of I had just absolutely adored this tale. And first half of this story is very very close to my heart. 
Well a very very long and good night to me :) 

Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4SobtiAnupama.AquaSandhyaNidsubh007

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 15 October 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Just to let you know, I was really missing this beautiful story and these beautiful people and Landour and so I started reading A Late Spring again. And I got reminded of I had just absolutely adored this tale. And first half of this story is very very close to my heart.

Hug
Aww ...you are a sweetheart Hug Hope you enjoy it this time around too Smile I also want to share my new ringtone with you...Cinematic Orchestra's Return Of The Birds:)

Edited by IPK007 - 15 October 2014 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4SobtiAnarocksickNidsubh007

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 16 October 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007

Hug
Aww ...you are a sweetheart Hug Hope you enjoy it this time around too Smile I also want to share my new ringtone with you...Cinematic Orchestra's Return Of The Birds:)

Haha you're kidding! But now that you mentioned, I suddenly want to hear it...so I shall do that now. I read and of course I enjoyed...again. It is one of my most favourite stories on IF or otherwise. And I often  find myself remembering certain scenes from it :)

And I don't know if I've told you this before but I simply ENVY...and admire you for writing this wonderful...beautiful story. omg confessions... haha. 

Smile

Edited by Anarocksick - 16 October 2014 at 2:52am

IPK007

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 17 October 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IPK007

Hug

Haha you're kidding! But now that you mentioned, I suddenly want to hear it...so I shall do that now. I read and of course I enjoyed...again. It is one of my most favourite stories on IF or otherwise. And I often find myself remembering certain scenes from it :)

And I don't know if I've told you this before but I simply ENVY...and admire you for writing this wonderful...beautiful story. omg confessions... haha.

Smile

OMG coming from the creator of BD, this is confession indeed...lol...*Hugs*...And you remember the name of the nightclub they went to...ENVY !! :D

Anarocksick

ipkndlover75 Senior Member
ipkndlover75
ipkndlover75

Posted: 22 November 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hi Jenny!!!!

Just finished with Late Spring...!!!... What amazing, mindblowing, heart wrenching, in depth story and characterisation!!!!

To begin with I just loved the banner with the flowers blooming ...so appropriate for the title!!!

Khushi and Arnav both17 year olds...coming from dysfunctional family backgrounds... Are kindred spirits... The way they become friends.. Help each other...understand each other... And fall for each other...
Even after a separation of 6 years the way their love stands true to the test of times... And the way they get back to each other after overcoming a lot obstacles... The way Arnav handles his responsibilities...simply fabulous!!!
Loved all the poems, songs that you have appropriately interspersed... To give more in depth feeling to the story...

Also you have established a connect with the ' The Impenetrable Heart' with Arnavs uncle being his tutor!!! ...that's another of my favorite story!!!

U r one talented writer... Thank you for giving us such wonderful stories!!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irama1IPK007

Go to top