A Late Spring Removed. - Page 90

Posted: 9 years ago
Just read this FF in full and absolutely loved it!!!! Will now try and read some more of your work. Many thanks
I read this all in the span of a few hours! One of the best ffs :)
Like I said, I loved it more the 5th time around 😳 
This story. Ugh

I have no words to express how perfect it is... in every freaking way possible. ALS is my absolute favorite work of yours and one of my favorite stories on IF in general. 

Actually, confession time... I've started penning my first FF on IF and this story (along with a couple others) was one of my biggest inspirations. So thank you! Not just for writing, but for inspiring as well 😳
Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
Just to let you know, I was really missing this beautiful story and these beautiful people and Landour and so I started reading A Late Spring again. And I got reminded of I had just absolutely adored this tale. And first half of this story is very very close to my heart. 
Well a very very long and good night to me :) 

🤗
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Just to let you know, I was really missing this beautiful story and these beautiful people and Landour and so I started reading A Late Spring again. And I got reminded of I had just absolutely adored this tale. And first half of this story is very very close to my heart.
Well a very very long and good night to me :)

🤗
Aww ...you are a sweetheart 🤗 Hope you enjoy it this time around too 😊 I also want to share my new ringtone with you...Cinematic Orchestra's Return Of The Birds:)Edited by IPK007 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by IPK007

Aww ...you are a sweetheart 🤗 Hope you enjoy it this time around too 😊 I also want to share my new ringtone with you...Cinematic Orchestra's Return Of The Birds:)

Haha you're kidding! But now that you mentioned, I suddenly want to hear it...so I shall do that now. I read and of course I enjoyed...again. It is one of my most favourite stories on IF or otherwise. And I often  find myself remembering certain scenes from it :)

And I don't know if I've told you this before but I simply ENVY...and admire you for writing this wonderful...beautiful story. omg confessions... haha. 

😊
Edited by Anarocksick - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Haha you're kidding! But now that you mentioned, I suddenly want to hear it...so I shall do that now. I read and of course I enjoyed...again. It is one of my most favourite stories on IF or otherwise. And I often find myself remembering certain scenes from it :)

And I don't know if I've told you this before but I simply ENVY...and admire you for writing this wonderful...beautiful story. omg confessions... haha.

😊

OMG coming from the creator of BD, this is confession indeed...lol...*Hugs*...And you remember the name of the nightclub they went to...ENVY !! :D
Hi Jenny!!!!

Just finished with Late Spring...!!!... What amazing, mindblowing, heart wrenching, in depth story and characterisation!!!!

To begin with I just loved the banner with the flowers blooming ...so appropriate for the title!!!

Khushi and Arnav both17 year olds...coming from dysfunctional family backgrounds... Are kindred spirits... The way they become friends.. Help each other...understand each other... And fall for each other...
Even after a separation of 6 years the way their love stands true to the test of times... And the way they get back to each other after overcoming a lot obstacles... The way Arnav handles his responsibilities...simply fabulous!!!
Loved all the poems, songs that you have appropriately interspersed... To give more in depth feeling to the story...

Also you have established a connect with the ' The Impenetrable Heart' with Arnavs uncle being his tutor!!! ...that's another of my favorite story!!!

U r one talented writer... Thank you for giving us such wonderful stories!!!!👏