India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Late Spring Removed. (Page 102)

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you!   thank you for creating these beautiful character studies and sharing their journey to completion with us.  I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face at the beautiful story I just read and now I am basking in the afterglow.
If I step back and assess this story, for me it represents two people's journey to fulfill their destiny, to be with each other because together they are complete.  This story is also about unimaginable darkness and despair slowly but surely making way for hope and happiness.  Loved the lines below because you capture the essence of these two lovers here:

"But then, totally unexpectedly,Khushi had happened. If he was like fire, she was like water, falling in sparkling, pearlescent drops from the heavens. Cooling, invigorating, invigorating.  ".  Wow.. What a memorable line.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
it was just awesome...

IPK007

ipi2011 Senior Member
ipi2011
ipi2011

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this amazing story.
The last chapter was just perfect.
The entire wedding and and the emotions and the physical aspect of the relationship was beautifully written.
Wishing a happily ever after to Arnav,Khushi and Branny Smile

IPK007

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late comment Jen.
Its a sad moment when a story loved by o many comes to an end.
Hope to get an epilogue to this.

Loved the lastchapter.
So many of us fell in love with Foster during the ourse of this story.
It will be difficult to let go.
Why not a season two as Liz suggested.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007pixiegirl

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Nice part !

Beautifully written !!

IPK007

rabid52 Senior Member
rabid52
rabid52

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful update and a befitting ending to Arnav and Khushi kahani with Branny safe and secure between them.  Shows how the boy always keeps his word.

IPK007

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
updated pg 70

IPK007

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Very, very sorry Jenny for a late comment... Hopefully, you won't mind...
To say that I loved this chapter would be the understatement of the year... You just kept me spellbound from the first line till the last... 

Aww, life came back a full circle for Mr. & Mrs. Foster... If anybody deserves happiness it is them... I was drowning in a sea of enormous love & happiness for Arnav & Khushi... I am so happy to see them happy & contented at last... Clap Clap

The unimaginable pain & grief they faced at a stage in life when most people don't even know the significance of these words in their lives, what pain is, what loss is, but these two tortured yet so very brave souls had to endure that... They were thrown into the pits of despair by the cruel hands of destiny time & time again in their young lives, when they should have been lapping up all the love & support of their families... Unfortunately for them they had no one in their lives who could remotely fathom let alone share their grief... 

It was during those darkest moments of their lives when they so desperately needed a friend, a shoulder to cry on and a warm hug to make them feel better, they had found that trusted friend in each other... They had felt a pull almost from the first moment they had set their eyes on the other as kindred souls sharing the similar loss of loved ones in their lives... They were able to provide comfort & happiness to each other... Souls that are bonded in pain get bonded so intrinsically that they become soul mates not only in this life but future lives as well... And that is what was depicted so beautifully in this story and especially so in this last chapter...

"The naive, innocent, good little Red Riding Hood and the bitter, disillusioned Bad Wolf.."

Aww Arnav has come a long way from being the bitter & disillusioned wolf... As Mark rightly pointed out Arnav is a whole different person when he is in the company of Khushi... A fact that was recognized also by Granny Janice who played cupid to bring these two souls back together again... And aren't we glad that she did... Clap Clap

The wedding feast was fabulous loved the little leg pulling that Arnav had to endure but it was remarkable to watch a confident & exuberant Khushi basking in Arnav's love for her...

Loved the way, Arnav had made arrangements for a suite for Khushi, him & Branny... He knows his naive, innocent good little Red Riding Hood all too well... He knew Khushi would not be comfortable leaving Branny alone the whole night, so he kept Branny close to them... Khushi can't help but draw a comparison between her own selfish & jealous step dad & mother & Arnav, no wonder her heart was brimming with infinite, tender love for her brand new husband... They way she mentions "I Love You" tremulously says it all... Just beautiful... 

I loved the possessive & confident Arnav so much... "Lock the door and come here..." Wink

The lines of the poem they recited to each other as they made love to each other was such a perfect touch to an already perfect day...

This line captured perfectly the whole essence of their lives... "I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you"     - Amen to that.

Truly, there is no difference between Arnav & Khushi... They are one soul living in two separate bodies... 

Jenny, I had tears in my eyes reading this chapter, it was that beautiful... A perfect ending to a perfect story... Smile Girl take a bow, you truly deserve it... Clap Clap

IPK007

Go to top