Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a beautiful, poetic end to Arnav and Khushi Foster's story in more ways than one..
A wonderful insight of Arnav's thoughts on how really to describe their journey..
It could have gone soo many ways..haywire..yet they end up together, the only way they are truly happy!
A cute sloppy kiss AND a bear hug to dear little Branny..❤️ 
RainyDays thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for writing
this beautiful love story...

<3
bhagyathara thumbnail
beautifully written .amazing
arshi1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jenny i caught up your story two days back i read all the chapters in one go 

i am not good at words 

so i  can just simply say the work is just just just awesome 

I loved it that much that i  have made post too regarding this FF ...  love d the words u used . i loved the characters ... 

i could twilight background loved .. twilight n ipk are more spl . u have combined both n made such a fantastic job that i m falling in short o f words dear 
Sarun.nav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful fan fiction 👏 👏
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jen, that was AWSOME, l'm in awe of your talent, the story is complete, beautifully written, the characters arefully rounded, descriptions make the imagination wander. Topped off with a wonderful poem expressing love in its best form.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jenny,
This is such a beautifully written tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I loved where you started the story - with the two in school. And you stayed true to their characters through the 10-odd years of this story. In many stories that span such a long time, we find, even with established authors, that they lose track of the characters. Somewhere along the way the psychological and emotional development either does not occur or gets off-track. You kept a tight reign on your characters and their development throughout. 👏

And i adored Branny. Or Brandon as he likes to be called now 😊. What a sweetheart. The interaction and the slow growth of trust and mutual love between him and Arnav was splendidly done.

For me the story ended at this thread. The epilogues were the icing - glimpses into their life later on. Fun to know, but not essential to the story. But the Christmas OS - oh, that was perfection again. They both needed closure with their parents - even though their parents were not there. And you provided the closure so beautifully in that OS. Lovely.

You closed all the loops - except one i think. How did Khushi come back to Landour after Branny's birth? Did you cover that and i just miss it?

Btw - I have been to Missouri so many times but never knew about the gem called Landour. And now i must go there. Wonderful details of the town and what a way to commemorate your own grandmother's fondest memories.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story Jenny. I will be reading your other works soon - as time permits.

All the best,
Kat
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful story...I have no words...you have left me totally speechless...
Simply beautiful...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
res to read! :)

will read this next after my current FF is done n comment!

Finished reading and I just wanna say what an absolutely beautiful story!! awww i fell in love with this Arnav!! gosh the way he loves her!! awww..
And this Khushi is so gentle.. very different to our Khushi from the show..

And they r so perfect together! You write beautifully! just loved it!!

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
found this story a few hours back and read it in one go...this story is like a classic...like those English novels...

the setting..Landour..the close knit community...Arshi teenage love...the brooding hero...the weather described...

i found myself remembering of the story Wuthering Heights...the same melancholy setting...I just loved it..

Your writing is very powerful..the scenes you write..the visuals they evoke..stunning and deep..like the one with Khushi sitting in cemetery...her riding that bicycle and that red raincoat...the journey..how they came full circle...written wonderfully

just realized that there are epilogue updates for this..gonna read it now...

This is an absolute gem of a work...I mean it...😊...loved reading this...
Edited by Aish002 - 9 years ago