Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome awesome story

Read the entire story in one go... Just couldn't stop...

Beautiful story and very beautifully written... Loved Arnav in ur story...

Looking forward to reading more of ur stories
KRYSTAL-C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just finished this story and to tell you it is really awesome.lovely writing and explaination of each minute detail.just fantastic story.
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BIG WALA THANKS FOR BEAUTIFUL STORY👏 AND HEART WARMING ENDING OF IT.😳...THANKS😊
READ WHOLE ff IN TWO DAYS...YIPPEEE🥳
sarah-adil84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry if I've only liked your chapters but couldn't get enough of the story so i thought id comment at the end... what a story absolutly loved it ! the hate the love the passion everything was fantastic cant wait to read the rest of your tales 😊
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jenny- i cant even begin to tell u how much this story means to me. i have finished it at one go and t
by the end , i felt one among them:) .. at their wedding:) ...everything about this story is just so addictive.. from the setting to the way it progressed had me absolutely hooked .. i cant even pick and choose the stuff i like as it is very very hardto do so.. every character, situation,mood,place and all the twists and turns in the story were just awesome . lovely work! i dont know how i missed this one. i m glad i found it though:) ... as they say .. better late than never:)
Edited by Serene77 - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely poignant beautiful story read in one go 😃  and I found scene a particular biting scene even in the EBP episodeEdited by chalhov - 10 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
UnRes'd on page 72 after ages. Sorry :( I blame old age :(
binimoti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing, I am officially were fan, such a delight to read your story, this too I read in a go and I felt immense pleasure as matter of fact, this a very lovely heart wrenching story you have written, there were places my eyes were misted. 
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey jenny.

this is one of the best stories that i have ever read. a beautiful one. every thing from the beginning to the very end of this beautiful journey of A Late Spring was lovely and amazing. i loved each and every part of this ff. the emotions and feelings, the love and pain of separation, the life and its value, fate and destiny, happiness and sadness, every thing is so meaningful and beautiful. a round of applause for u Dear Jenny... u are a wonderful writer and u know that right???

the teenage love of Arnav and Khushi was so good and then the separation was equally hurtful. Khushi's mother--- i felt she isn't bad person but she is just not the Mother and Guardian that should have been present in Khushi's life but wasn't and didn't realise it till the end. a shame. and i adore Branny. he is sooo cute😊 and lovely a child. and i am glad Sean & his mother died. Poor Khushi, i felt bad for her situation but finally, Arnav came back in her life with a bang. i loved the characters in this story. my favorite are of course Arshi & Branny, but apart from them are Mark & Dawn, Janice & Rachel...

the story had its own twist and turns that kept the pace of the story interesting till the very end. i felt connected to the story and loved it immensely. 😊

thank u for penning down such a lovely story jenny.
god bless!!
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well done dear!
Thanks for writing such a beautiful story!