Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i actually hate this thread#15

... b'cos it is titled as the last thread... so dear friends pls be kind enough to fill this thread to the brim so that the first epilogue is posted in thread#16 (that is the way to deal with this thread ๐Ÿ˜ˆ) 

already this thread has crossed page 120 ... so just a little more 
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jenny - I don't think this will be the last thread after all with the epilogues coming through๐Ÿ˜‰
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the!!!! Oh my good God triplets... Does it run in a family. Oh poor Arnav he must be she'll shocked.. how are they going to cope? They will have four kids.. well as both of them have no real siblings that will their dream come true of a big family.
I am sooo happy.
Thanks for the teaser.
Waiting eagerly for the update.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesomeee... loved it... clap clap clap :))
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending. Just wow!
I'm short of words to explain you how much in love I'm with this story. Especially the last chapter where you took us back to landour, where it all started.

Khushi's mom came back. This is rather harsh but she deserved that treatment. Really reaaly felt bad when Khushi told about learning to live without her and her mother without Khushi.

The most touching part of the update was when Arnav told that Branny would stay with them:-)

Looking forward to more and more stories from you.
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! A lovely ending(or not, with three epilogues coming up! Yayy!) for a beautiful story!
The whole experience of reading ALS has been really enjoyable as it is a very sweet, simple and endearing tale of the magical couple Arnav and Khushi, add Branny to this picture and it became one heck of a trio!
Loved each and every chapter and the wedding culminating into their first night, everything was beautifully written!
The teaser is awesome! Triplets!! I can clearly imagine Arnav's face๐Ÿ˜†
Looking forward to the epilogues.
akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! they r expecting triplets!
awe! how sweet! Mr. & Mrs. Foster r going to hv 4 children!
toeditor thumbnail
It's Friday,...waiting for epilogue 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this has gotta be one of my favorite chapters here...arnav khushi's intimate moments in ALS are to die for..the poem just blew away my senses... i just noted down that poem..the lines which they uttered alternatively as they were drifting off to sleep, were just so beautiful..the moment was so reliving and brilliant..that part has to be my fav part in this ff...sigh...๐Ÿ˜ณi really wish to have such breathtakingly beautiful moments with my future hubby..