Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You are a wonderful writer Jenny. After impenetrable heart you are one of my favourite writer in the forum. Late spring is very close to my heart and I am eternally grateful to you for this lovely story. True love always wins. You make me believe in fairy tales...with lots of love and good wishes...
ShivaniEdited by Keenara - 10 years ago
mssravya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Jenny, I haven't had time to read this ff for a while, so I just read last 3 updates in one go, all I wanted to say was they were really good and soo much has happen in the last 3 updates I am sooo glad that brandy is all ok now, that was the hardest update to read, and the Arnav to daddy transformation was very well written, coming to Arnav and khushi, loved their wedding and also Arnav taking khushi to the cemetery to meet her dad was really touching, and loved how Arnav and khushi finally became one at the fire place, it was meant to be!!!! And I personally thought the way Arnav treated khushi's mom was not bad enough and she need more!!! Finally I don't want this ff to end but I guess all good things have to come to an end😕
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny awesome awesome update,
loved it very very much.❤️
for this wonderful update I would like to dedicate two poems

Fire

It was once stated that fire is a sign of passion

I remember whe i set my first fire
I was everything go up in flames

I stood there watching everything I set up burn to the ground
And it never made a sound.

I found it amazing
It was better then star gazing

My dream job is to be a professional arsonist going around showing signs of passion for everything that i burn

Whether it be a passion of love
Or a passion of pure hate.

Everyone will burn one day
AND THAT DAY IS TODAY

Shauntae Taylor

Purifying Passions

Passion is built
on the soul's intent
Formed by the focus
of the mind
Shaped with the heart
and it's beloved facets
The mere endeavors
sculpt the internal being
opening eyes
to the problematic
evil passions
dwelling in others
Push past
these fellows' faults
not with judgment
but a clarifying
innovation
made of pure passions
that are resolute
in the Perfecter's mind
Bringing light
to a darkened soul
is the basis
of true passion
that ought to
burn with zeal
in the heart
of the lovers of the Lamb
So burn on
avid adventures
with not your own
but God's will
lifting your chins
one by one.

Trevor Schulte.

thank you so much Jenny for the pm and of course for the beautifully written update.

Edited by Divyahet - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
Lovely chapp!! They are married means they are Arshi now.. Loved it.
Ending! Hayee..
kavzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply superb 👏

amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jenny the chapter was very well written. And this story is one of the best I have read so far from your kitty.

I truly enjoyed each and every chapter.
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everything from the union in the church to that near the fireplace was just perfect  - totally loved the chapter - the true union and reunion of two inseparable souls!! I will really miss this story big time and just can't believe it is ending soon. It has been for me one of the best fanfic journeys on IF and a story I will be bookmarking to read over and over again👏
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
do I have to say it...
speechless jenny
awesome
superb update
finally they are married and the passion they had was so heartfelt.. really loved the update to bits

PS: sorry for the delay and short comment😳 really want to write more but words are not coming
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing updates
Loved how Arnav dealt with khushis mum not excepting her excuses or crocodile tears
Can really see the bond growing between Arnav n branny , he really has excepted him as his son
God 3 months apart that must have been torture for Arnav especially
Nice the fact he took her to her father's grave b4 the wedding he really is sensitive to khushis feelings
As for chapter 42
Arnav imagining Khushis father giving khushi away walking her down the isle was a nice touch
Loved how Janice n Rachel anticipated khushi n Arnavs need
Consummation was perfect for all ages n well showed their feelings for each other
As for khushis mum betya she never even tried to attend the wedding
At last they're finally one... really sad though this story is ending soon will definitely miss it
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
Seethu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a beautiful wedding!!!! so captivating ' Arnav has already gone over and beyond for Khushi so flower is no big deal for him :)

Branny was so cute as ring bearer ' love you sweet pie :)

And coming to their most  waited union  - I guess, in their case it more of an emotional need rather than a physical one ; needed to complete the full circle and demonstrate their ache ' had it been a physical need they could have finished it long back taking into their stern/sincere feelings towards each other 'I agree with you regarding keeping in mind various age groups of readers 'and moreover some precious things need to be left brief to retain the beauty of the subject in this case is Arnav and Khushi's unconditional love towards each other'

So you have done fabulous job and I'm totally convinced by the way you depicted their passion'

Love you 🤗

Edited by Seethu - 10 years ago