Users

Frequent Posters

loveandluck thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
and they're officially married!! YAYYY
bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful wedding and passionate lovemaking! Wonderfully written...Loved the update...
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow
   👏
what a beautiful wedding it was ⭐️
everything was depicted and written so beautifully,.seriously jenny u r a superb writer, u have brilliant writing skills 😳
and i so love branny scene, the ring bearer, cutie pie 😃
arnav and khushi yani mr and mrs foster congrates to u both, how good they must be feeling na whiling walking andvrushing on the way 😳 they must be emotional then.
i also want to say something about aunt rachel and janice, they are so sweet and understanding seriously, a very goood and strong support to arnav and khushi ⭐️
haye ab kese bat karoon agey ahem ahem 😳
i'm so blushing yar
their moments of love are so wonderful and dreamily beautiful
the desire and passion in arnav's eyes and khishi reciprocating to it, awe so beautiful 😳
loved ur update, it was superb, hats off to u, u r very talented yar, thnx alot for the update, definately waiting for the next one and that too desperately 😃
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautifulll...loved it...each n every emotion described beautifullly...
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely lovely update...

beautiful and romantic...no words left...

this story is simple and beautiful journey...thank u for giving us nice story...

thank u...thank u...thank u...

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jen, what an amazing update!!

Their much delayed Spring Wedding was absolutely idyllic... As Khushi & Arnav returned after visiting the cemetery & walked in hand in hand towards the church for their wedding, it was such a beautiful feeling... Walking hand in hand towards a new life after receiving their blessings from Khushi's father couldn't be more perfect... Just beautiful.

Arnav making a fuss at the door to wear the flowers was so typical of him... And wearing them only after Khushi asked him to was so cute... He cannot deny her anything can he?? 😃  Khushi telling him cheekily that he was looking nice was too cute... 😆

Arnav watching Khushi come down the aisle alone felt as if she was walking on her father's arms... That has to be the most beautiful moment in the whole chapter apart from their vows & lovemaking of course :)

Them taking their wedding vows was so poignant... Especially Khushi choking up while saying them left me teary eyed... Poor girl has been through so much in life to only now receive her share of happiness...

Little Branny, was adorable as the proud ring bearer... He couldn't have felt more important in his short life till now :)) His high pitch announcement was ultra cute :)

The ceremony was beautiful in its entirety... Loved all the teasing that took place :)

And Janice & Rachel were so cute trying to play cupid getting the newly married couple some much needed alone time... :)

Their love-making was as passionate and steamy as it was beautiful... Arnav finally got to complete what he had start more than six years ago... Making love to Khushi on the hearth by the fireplace... It was a long wait for both of them, & was just heart warming to see them come together as man & wife finally...

Lovely, lovely chapter Jenny. Already waiting to read more...
Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was amazing
finally theyre one=]
lol wonder if they will remember the party
i think yu did the second part brilliantly=]
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post... Finally they have become Mr and Mrs Foster in name, letter and spirit.
The consummation was tastefully written.
Feel so happy that these two souls are finally one.
Excellent!!
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's such a beautiful chapter! I love the comparison of the violin to the bow, beautiful. Love the wedding invitation, as usual love branny! Thanks for the pm.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Jenny! They came a full circle. I am sooo happy that you made them love in front of the fireplace, where they had left things unfinished.
This was the most beautiful wedding and subsequent consummation I ever read. It was full of emotions. And Arnav not letting past baggage interfere with their future. The love Arnav has for Kushi is so apparent to see. Ahhh! 
(Umm... did I tell you  want him?)
Loved that the aunts were so understanding in letting them be together, before the reception. 
I just love everything you write, Jenny. Please do not stop. Ever.
Mmm... still dreaming. Still in front of  the fireplace. But Arnav! Even in the throes of passion. Swearing!!!